Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,456 members, 7,836,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Dubai's 1,100ft Marina Torch Tower Full Of Expats Bursts Into Flame(Photos) - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Dubai's 1,100ft Marina Torch Tower Full Of Expats Bursts Into Flame(Photos) (42629 Views)

See The Proposed Nigeria Elevation Tower / London Fire: Muslims Up Early For Ramadan May Have Saved Tower Residents' Lives / Ernest Azudialu Obiejesi's Nestoil Tower, Lagos (Video And Photo Documentry) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Dubai's 1,100ft Marina Torch Tower Full Of Expats Bursts Into Flame(Photos) by bayocanny: 12:49pm On Oct 01, 2017
irohak:

Exactly my thoughts. But do I have to wait till I see what finally pops up on the final decision column, or do I just go ahead and request for the GCMS ?
Yes, wait for them to finalize your apps, they will send u a message or email.
Re: Dubai's 1,100ft Marina Torch Tower Full Of Expats Bursts Into Flame(Photos) by irohak: 1:08pm On Oct 01, 2017
bayocanny:

Changing of course of study that do not related with your previous academic background is hard to sell to canadian VO(have also fall into this trap). Tho Some people scale through and this is as a result of a well detail succintly explanatory SOP.
But in your case, I would advise we should get the gcms note first tho we've been told the apps was refused based on "ineligible course of study" but that was a generic reason we might see something different and straightforward reason for the denial
or better still let's get a course of study that is in line with Theatre Art in order to save time. What's your take on this?

Exactly my thoughts. But do I have to wait till I see what finally pops up on the final decision column, or do I just go ahead and request for the GEMS.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

TOILET SEATS/WC SETS HERE @EPIC_CERAMICS (with pictures ) / Struggles Of Living In A Rented Face Me & Face You Compound (meme Collection) / Lagos Demolishes 13 Illegal Buildings Along Airport Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.