Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

We Allowed Lesbians Rule Us Out!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Allowed Lesbians Rule Us Out!! (2770 Views)

A Ghanaian Village Of Mafi Dove, Sex Is Allowed But No One Was Born There(pics) / 2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) / I Have Been Able To Convert Over 3,000 Women Into Lesbians - Ghanaian Lady (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Allowed Lesbians Rule Us Out!! by derachokolate(m): 7:15am On Aug 04, 2017
We allowed Lesbians rule us out!!!

The rate at which the scale lesbianism increase in this modern day society is not quite alarming but noisily alarming (if there is something like that ��), day by day, hour by hour, minute by minute, second by second there is an increase made and a decrease made in the heterosexual family.

Come to think of it, this girls are ruling us out, they are denying us what's ours, they are spitting and collecting what's ours on our very face (smh),... Nowadays girls prefer girls and will choose them over us anytime, it gives me heartaches, I cry for our generation, I weep for our boys, I don't wish us this... But we caused it..

Brothers, Fuckboys, non-virgins, all and sundry.. Tell me why they won't choose girls over us, when we don't care about their satisfaction, we care less about giving them the orgasms they need, we are selfish on bed, we prefer BJ's, hand jobs and common to lick the belly button we call it disgusting(tufia!!) , all we know is remove junior and put inside the basket, without bothering the basics (the real fun)... Shame on boys of this age!!!!! (I don't wish to be like you!!)

A Lesbian takes her time, starts from the English, goes for the French, works on the neck, sends most neurons at work, sets the body ablaze, run her tongue in between the airbags, lick the tip of the nipples before feasting on it, run her tongue down the stomach to the belly button, uses her tongue to get her into the "want it mood", licks the abdomen, licks the thigh(that time she wants a head badly), uses her tongue and goes on the surface of the vulva, sending a semi electric shock, then gives a perfect head with the support of the fingers till she reaches clitorial orgasm (joy overflows).....

How many boys does this basics?, all you guys know is, kiss for five seconds, press Breast, she gives you bj and fiam!! You are Fucking, zero fun, when you are satisfied, you get down, and clap for yourself, you have done well.. Mtcheeeeew...

Why won't she choose a girl over you, why won't she stick to what gives her joy, why won't she stick to fun, ehn?, you don't receive bj you will complain (the Lawd is my strength �), but give heads.. "it's disgusting"... Shey it's the bj that's not disgusting (��smh), romance is more fun than sex to her if you don't know, yes it is, it's the main fun in the real deal, nothing much.

And you know Moaning is not meant for one party? , don't make her feel she is not good, if her bj is good, go on bro, moan!! , tell her!! , call her baby!! , sweet talk!!!!, no girl wants a dormant partner.. Be bed active for Christsake!!!!

You might be going six rounds and extra, going rough, making her cry, but still she ain't enjoying it.. Let's learn this basics, let's learn the pushup buttons, let's learn to outshine this girls on bed and take what's ours, it's Adam and eve lah.. Not every and Evelyn... Let's work on chasing Evelyn out of our position and taking what's ours back, let's give them the required orgasms, let's work in their demand and desires when it's bedtime, let their satisfaction be our concern, she will keep coming for more and that's another criteria for her being faithful..

Respect her on bed, know what she likes and learn to give her what she likes, don't do what turns her off, follow her reaction, if you take a hurtful step, do well to withdraw, if she don't want it rough, please please don't go rough, nkechi is different from ngozi.

Buy oil, use it on her (���).
Eat her well.
A perfect cunnilingus goes a long way in making her happy and joy filled..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Allowed Lesbians Rule Us Out!! by gabinogem(m): 7:29am On Aug 04, 2017
cheesy OP ur girlfriend go done suffer for ur hand with cunnilingus

2 Likes

Re: We Allowed Lesbians Rule Us Out!! by Kowor(f): 7:37am On Aug 04, 2017
grin preach Brother!!! smiley

2 Likes

Re: We Allowed Lesbians Rule Us Out!! by yayatoure046(m): 7:46am On Aug 04, 2017
aru Adiro DIS man Ooo.
Re: We Allowed Lesbians Rule Us Out!! by ITbomb(m): 7:54am On Aug 04, 2017
Lol even if you can't read all, read this

A Lesbian takes her time, starts from the English, goes for the French, works on the neck, sends most neurons at work, sets the body ablaze, run her tongue in between the airbags, lick the tip of the Tips before feasting on it, run her tongue down the stomach to the belly button, uses her tongue to get her into the "want it mood", licks the abdomen, licks the thigh(that time she wants a head badly), uses her tongue and goes on the surface of the vulva, sending a semi electric shock, then gives a perfect head with the support of the fingers till she reaches clitorial orgasm (joy overflows).....

How many boys does this basics?, all you guys know is, kiss for five seconds, press Breast, she gives you bj and fiam!! You are bleeping, zero fun, when you are satisfied, you get down, and clap for yourself, you have done well.. Mtcheeeeew...

Why won't she choose a girl over you, why won't she stick to what gives her joy,

1 Like

Re: We Allowed Lesbians Rule Us Out!! by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 04, 2017
some guys say na taboo to go down on their girlfriend
and dat its also taboo to even kiss their babe
tell me why their girls wont explore outside.

1 Like

Re: We Allowed Lesbians Rule Us Out!! by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 04, 2017
Kowor:
dis one go like snail choppin die cheesy

3 Likes

Re: We Allowed Lesbians Rule Us Out!! by holatin(m): 8:06am On Aug 04, 2017
Kowor:
i just go look your pics, your hand and mouth will dismantle any girls pussy. bro kowor
Re: We Allowed Lesbians Rule Us Out!! by massive1019(m): 8:16am On Aug 04, 2017
wowww...this op make sense die. I always said this, if you treat a girl right in bed, she will call you to request for more.

try by romancing her for like 30min before getting down.

1 Like

Re: We Allowed Lesbians Rule Us Out!! by IamLEGEND1: 8:19am On Aug 04, 2017
Speak for yourself coz I've had a wildly different experience.

Any girl who has ever been so lucky as to log on to the Hennessey_dick has got nothing but praises and worship afterwards.

Re: We Allowed Lesbians Rule Us Out!! by Kowor(f): 11:15am On Aug 04, 2017
holatin:
i just go look your pics, your hand and mouth will dismantle any girls pussy. bro kowor
Your eye, sense and brain dey pain at once, if you no see F.
Re: We Allowed Lesbians Rule Us Out!! by Kowor(f): 11:20am On Aug 04, 2017
lefulefu:

dis one go like snail choppin die cheesy
Like you no like banana chopping.

1 Like

Re: We Allowed Lesbians Rule Us Out!! by holatin(m): 11:32am On Aug 04, 2017
Kowor:

Your eye, sense and brain dey pain at once, if you no see F.
so my mention is worth replying.

howdy
Re: We Allowed Lesbians Rule Us Out!! by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 04, 2017
Kowor:

Like you no like banana chopping.
haha wich guy no like am grin grin grin
its cool u being honest cheesy
i respect that wink wink
Re: We Allowed Lesbians Rule Us Out!! by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 04, 2017
LWKM... Gawd! LMAO

He z ryt tho cheesy kiss
Re: We Allowed Lesbians Rule Us Out!! by stormborn28(m): 12:03pm On Aug 04, 2017
julietkcee:
LWKM... Gawd! LMAO

He z ryt tho cheesy kiss
u too like snail chopping ....hmmmm
Re: We Allowed Lesbians Rule Us Out!! by derachokolate(m): 3:01pm On Aug 04, 2017
gabinogem:
cheesy OP ur girlfriend go done suffer for ur hand with cunnilingus

Lol... I give her the best she deserves

2 Likes

Re: We Allowed Lesbians Rule Us Out!! by derachokolate(m): 3:02pm On Aug 04, 2017
Kowor:

That's what am doing
Re: We Allowed Lesbians Rule Us Out!! by derachokolate(m): 3:03pm On Aug 04, 2017
yayatoure046:
aru Adiro DIS man Ooo.
Lmfao
Re: We Allowed Lesbians Rule Us Out!! by makydebbie(f): 3:04pm On Aug 04, 2017
That's what happens when guys don't want to do praise and worship but want to start preaching immediately.
Re: We Allowed Lesbians Rule Us Out!! by derachokolate(m): 3:04pm On Aug 04, 2017
ITbomb:
Lol even if you can't read all, read this

That's the heart of everything
Re: We Allowed Lesbians Rule Us Out!! by derachokolate(m): 3:06pm On Aug 04, 2017
makydebbie:
That's what happens when guys don't want to do praise and worship but want to start preaching immediately.

Lmfao....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Allowed Lesbians Rule Us Out!! by derachokolate(m): 3:10pm On Aug 04, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Speak for yourself coz I've heard a wildly different experience.

Any girl who has ever been so lucky as to log on to the Hennessey_dick has got nothing but praises and worship afterwards.

Praises and worship indeed
Lmfao

1 Like

Re: We Allowed Lesbians Rule Us Out!! by IamLEGEND1: 3:17pm On Aug 04, 2017
derachokolate:

Praises and worship indeed
Lmfao
Don't tell me you've never performed so well, babe be answering 'yes' to every question you ask:

*while hitting it from the back

Me: who your daddy?
Her: only you

Me: who your mama?
Her: just you, daddy

Me: who Kidnapped them UniMaid & NNPC staff?
Her: I did it, daddy....... Na me kidnap them.

1 Like

Re: We Allowed Lesbians Rule Us Out!! by Maxi112: 3:23pm On Aug 04, 2017
nice one op
Re: We Allowed Lesbians Rule Us Out!! by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 04, 2017
julietkcee:
LWKM... Gawd! LMAO

He z ryt tho cheesy kiss
so u too prefer a guy wey dey chop snail grin
Re: We Allowed Lesbians Rule Us Out!! by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 04, 2017
makydebbie:

Re: We Allowed Lesbians Rule Us Out!! by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 04, 2017
lefulefu:

so u too prefer a guy wey dey chop snail grin
i didnt say anitine...na comment ah commentkiss
Re: We Allowed Lesbians Rule Us Out!! by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 04, 2017
julietkcee:
i didnt say anitine...na comment ah commentkiss
ok i understand grin
u dey worry make those guys wey dey form holy holy for here no pick on ur words cheesy
Re: We Allowed Lesbians Rule Us Out!! by makydebbie(f): 3:39pm On Aug 04, 2017
lefulefu:

Lefu how far na? grin
Re: We Allowed Lesbians Rule Us Out!! by Blackhawk01: 3:48pm On Aug 04, 2017
makydebbie:

tongue tongue tongue

Re: We Allowed Lesbians Rule Us Out!! by dacovajnr: 3:56pm On Aug 04, 2017
A thread for a "snail" Merchant like me

nice one Op
Lelulefu howfa?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naomi Campbell Shares Bikini Photo Exposing Her B00bs / Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy Pose Moments After He Propose To Her / Advice On Who Should Visit First In Long Distance Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.