Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,587 members, 7,837,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Igbos, Be Grateful. Lagos Made You. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos, Be Grateful. Lagos Made You. (948 Views)

How Lagos Made History With Virtual Exco Meeting / Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared?? PART 2 / Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos, Be Grateful. Lagos Made You. by sonsomegrigbo: 7:24am On Aug 04, 2017
copied from Sunday AnuFalade

AFTER YOU HAVE READ THIS...ONE THING MISSING FROM JOE IGBOKWE, LIKE ALL UNGRATEFUL IBOS...IS TO SAY THANK YOU LAGOS PEOPLE AND LAGOS STATE, FOR GIVING ME THE LOVE TO THRIVE IN YOUR ENVIRONMENT.

This attitude is almost tantamount to most IBO beliefs...WE MADE YOU...WITHOUT US YOU ARE NOTHING.

WHERE WERE IGBOKWE's ancestors, when Lagos produced the first...Lawyers, Physicians , Surgeons, Land Surveyors, Missionary Bishops, that went on to preach Christianity , education and civilisation in the NIGER DELTA AND BEYOND.

ALWAYS LEARN TO BE GRATEFUL, FOR EVERY LITTLE THAT YOU GET, AND NOT BELIEVE THAT WITHOUT YOU , NO ONE ELSE CAN SURVIVE...
You will soon learn that without OTHERS you cannot SURVIVE !!!

Joe Igbokwe wrote

NNAMDI KANU CALLED ME A HUNGRY SLAVE RESIDING IN LAGOS AND I HAVE FOUND THE NEED TO TELL MY STORY AGAIN FOR RECORD PURPOSES. I WANT NNAMDI TO TELL HIS OWN STORY TOO. PLEASE READ THIS:

In 1971, after my primary school education, poverty drove me to Lagos to find something to do to help my poor mother and siblings. Civil War devastated my father’s thriving business in Onitsha and we all suffered from 1966 to 1970 when the war ended.

With four wives and 34 children, my parents could not cope any more. My brothers and sisters dropped out of school to learn a trade. Because I was a little ‘sharp’ in school, my father encouraged me to finish primary school. It is needless here to recall how I and few of my siblings survived to finish our primary education. Consequently when my mates were taking Common Entrance Examination, I did not because there was no need to do so. No money, no three square meals a day, no good clothing, just nothing.

My mother encouraged me to travel with friends to Lagos. We landed at Sawmill Ebute Metta where I worked as a sawdust carrier at seven Shilling, six Pence a day. My job was to pack sawdust from the Machines to the Lagoon from 7am to 5 pm daily. I did this for nearly two years and later I became a danfo conductor plying Idioro/Ajegunle axis. From there I joined my brother in a supermarket business at Ijesha Road, Surulere. I did this until I returned home during Christmas in December 1973. I came home to meet my friends I was beating academically in school trying to make me feel and look inferior. Again I also noticed while in Lagos that if I fail to go to school, I may end up doing menial jobs meant for illiterates till the end of age. I decided to go back to school to add values to my life. But where are the school fees? There was nothing. How I managed to get the first school fee to start and what happened thereafter will take a book to do the narrative.

In 1979 I left Okongwu Memorial Grammar School Nnewi with Division One and was the school Head Boy. I taught in the same school as an Auxiliary Teacher from 1979 – 1980. In 1980 I got admission to read Mechanical Engineering at the University of Nigeria Nsukka and graduated in 1985. I did my Youth Service in Ogun State and thereafter I returned to Lagos in 1986 to begin a journey to where I am today. I walked the streets of Lagos from 1986 – 1988 until the then military government headed by Gen Ibrahim Babangida set up the National Directorate of Employment, (NDE) to encourage graduates to start their own businesses. I got a loan of N27,500, using my NYSC discharge Certificate and my Degree Certificate as collateral at 9% interest rate. I set up a Restaurant Business in Western Avenue, Lagos and hit an instant success. While doing this business, I spread my nets also to the auto spare parts market in Lawanson, Surulere where my brother thrives as a very successful importer. I opened a shop there and got a boy to take charge of the business. From there, I entered into Auto dealership in Western Avenue Surulere. I paid back that loan in full and collected back my certificates.

In 1995, I wrote my first book, Igbos: 25 Years After Biafra. I also established National Vision Newspapers in 1997. In 1999, I wrote my second book: Heroes of Democracy. In 2004 I co-authored 2007: The IBB Option with my good friend, Peter Claver Oparah. One thing led to another. I became an opinion molder, a public commentator, political analyst, writer and an advocate of the peoples’ cause. I bought my first car in 1990 and became a millionaire in 1995 after launching of my first book.

In 2006, the then Governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, made me the pioneer General Manager of the Lagos State Infrastructure & Regulatory Agency (LASIMRA) and I was there for almost 10 years. I served Asiwaju’s government for the remainder of his days as Lagos Governor. I served His Excellency Governor Babatunde Fashola for 8years. In September 2015, His Excellency Governor Akinwunmi Ambode moved me to Wharf Landing Fees Collecting Authority Apapa as Chairman. I became the Publicity Secretary AC, ACN, and APC since late 2006 till date. By the grace of God I have been the Chairman of Conference of APC Publicity Secretaries (CAPS) in Nigeria since 2014.

These positions and exploits have put me in the limelight in Lagos and Nigeria since the early 90s, and God has been kind to me. These offices have opened the doors of the rich and poor to me. They have opened the inner ways,byways, subways, expressways and highways to the corridors of power in Nigeria. I have been connected to the pace setters, policy makers, the movers and shakers of blue chip companies, newsmakers and the powers that be in Lagos. The magic of Lagos, the beauty of Lagos, the dynamics of Lagos, the glory of Lagos, the momentum of Lagos, the capacity, capability and the strength of Lagos touched me in no uncertain terms since 1986 (32years ago) till date…..and still counting.

My sojourn in Lagos for 32 years has also opened my eyes as a historian as to what Lagos has done for my people from South East. Today as I write this Igbo do not have a quarter of what they have in Lagos in the South East in terms of investments. As I write this book, Igbo are the second most populous ethnic group in Lagos. Today, Igbo exert tremendous influence and capacity in Lagos and its success story. Few years back two prominent sons of Nnewi told me in confidence that they did not know they have been wasting their time in Nnewi until they came to Lagos. They said Lagos opened doors for limitless opportunities and endless possibilities. I have seen people come from other parts of Nigeria to hit gold mine in Lagos.

I got married in 1990 and all my five kids are all Lagosians and so are millions of Igbo kids born in Lagos. They have lived most of their lives in Lagos, schooled in Lagos, worked in Lagos, made friends in Lagos and have keyed to the Lagos success story. They know any other place except Lagos. Lagos is their home. This is not limited to Igbo alone but all other ethnic groups and of course Yoruba from outside Lagos. Lagos is a melting pot, a mega city, a cosmopolitan beehive. Lagos controls the heartbeat of Nigeria, its wealth, its influence and its strategic socio-economic and political hub. Lagos changed my thinking and original thoughts, Lagos emboldened me, Lagos motivated me, Lagos challenged me and Lagos made me. I can say no less. This is the story of Lagos, my Lagos. It is still unraveling, not for me alone but millions of other Nigerians, to the glory of God."

As written by a Facebook user

Re: Igbos, Be Grateful. Lagos Made You. by Redoil: 7:29am On Aug 04, 2017
Yet the same lagos turned yoruba youth to masters of baba ijebu and football betting minions hoping and hyping to use such develop their region when beafra is achieved

9 Likes

Re: Igbos, Be Grateful. Lagos Made You. by nototribalist: 7:39am On Aug 04, 2017
sonsomegrigbo:

AFTER YOU HAVE READ THIS...ONE THING MISSING FROM JOE IGBOKWE, LIKE ALL UNGRATEFUL IBOS...IS TO SAY THANK YOU LAGOS PEOPLE AND LAGOS STATE, FOR GIVING ME THE LOVE TO THRIVE IN YOUR ENVIRONMENT.

This attitude is almost tantamount to most IBO beliefs...WE MADE YOU...WITHOUT US YOU ARE NOTHING.

WHERE WERE IGBOKWE's ancestors, when Lagos produced the first...Lawyers, Physicians , Surgeons, Land Surveyors, Missionary Bishops, that went on to preach Christianity , education and civilisation in the NIGER DELTA AND BEYOND.

ALWAYS LEARN TO BE GRATEFUL, FOR EVERY LITTLE THAT YOU GET, AND NOT BELIEVE THAT WITHOUT YOU , NO ONE ELSE CAN SURVIVE...

Joe Igbokwe wrote

NNAMDI KANU CALLED ME A HUNGRY SLAVE RESIDING IN LAGOS AND I HAVE FOUND THE NEED TO TELL MY STORY AGAIN FOR RECORD PURPOSES. I WANT NNAMDI TO TELL HIS OWN STORY TOO. PLEASE READ THIS:

In 1971, after my primary school education, poverty drove me to Lagos to find something to do to help my poor mother and siblings. Civil War devastated my father’s thriving business in Onitsha and we all suffered from 1966 to 1970 when the war ended.

With four wives and 34 children, my parents could not cope any more. My brothers and sisters dropped out of school to learn a trade. Because I was a little ‘sharp’ in school, my father encouraged me to finish primary school. It is needless here to recall how I and few of my siblings survived to finish our primary education. Consequently when my mates were taking Common Entrance Examination, I did not because there was no need to do so. No money, no three square meals a day, no good clothing, just nothing.

My mother encouraged me to travel with friends to Lagos. We landed at Sawmill Ebute Metta where I worked as a sawdust carrier at seven Shilling, six Pence a day. My job was to pack sawdust from the Machines to the Lagoon from 7am to 5 pm daily. I did this for nearly two years and later I became a danfo conductor plying Idioro/Ajegunle axis. From there I joined my brother in a supermarket business at Ijesha Road, Surulere. I did this until I returned home during Christmas in December 1973. I came home to meet my friends I was beating academically in school trying to make me feel and look inferior. Again I also noticed while in Lagos that if I fail to go to school, I may end up doing menial jobs meant for illiterates till the end of age. I decided to go back to school to add values to my life. But where are the school fees? There was nothing. How I managed to get the first school fee to start and what happened thereafter will take a book to do the narrative.

In 1979 I left Okongwu Memorial Grammar School Nnewi with Division One and was the school Head Boy. I taught in the same school as an Auxiliary Teacher from 1979 – 1980. In 1980 I got admission to read Mechanical Engineering at the University of Nigeria Nsukka and graduated in 1985. I did my Youth Service in Ogun State and thereafter I returned to Lagos in 1986 to begin a journey to where I am today. I walked the streets of Lagos from 1986 – 1988 until the then military government headed by Gen Ibrahim Babangida set up the National Directorate of Employment, (NDE) to encourage graduates to start their own businesses. I got a loan of N27,500, using my NYSC discharge Certificate and my Degree Certificate as collateral at 9% interest rate. I set up a Restaurant Business in Western Avenue, Lagos and hit an instant success. While doing this business, I spread my nets also to the auto spare parts market in Lawanson, Surulere where my brother thrives as a very successful importer. I opened a shop there and got a boy to take charge of the business. From there, I entered into Auto dealership in Western Avenue Surulere. I paid back that loan in full and collected back my certificates.

In 1995, I wrote my first book, Igbos: 25 Years After Biafra. I also established National Vision Newspapers in 1997. In 1999, I wrote my second book: Heroes of Democracy. In 2004 I co-authored 2007: The IBB Option with my good friend, Peter Claver Oparah. One thing led to another. I became an opinion molder, a public commentator, political analyst, writer and an advocate of the peoples’ cause. I bought my first car in 1990 and became a millionaire in 1995 after launching of my first book.

In 2006, the then Governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, made me the pioneer General Manager of the Lagos State Infrastructure & Regulatory Agency (LASIMRA) and I was there for almost 10 years. I served Asiwaju’s government for the remainder of his days as Lagos Governor. I served His Excellency Governor Babatunde Fashola for 8years. In September 2015, His Excellency Governor Akinwunmi Ambode moved me to Wharf Landing Fees Collecting Authority Apapa as Chairman. I became the Publicity Secretary AC, ACN, and APC since late 2006 till date. By the grace of God I have been the Chairman of Conference of APC Publicity Secretaries (CAPS) in Nigeria since 2014.

These positions and exploits have put me in the limelight in Lagos and Nigeria since the early 90s, and God has been kind to me. These offices have opened the doors of the rich and poor to me. They have opened the inner ways,byways, subways, expressways and highways to the corridors of power in Nigeria. I have been connected to the pace setters, policy makers, the movers and shakers of blue chip companies, newsmakers and the powers that be in Lagos. The magic of Lagos, the beauty of Lagos, the dynamics of Lagos, the glory of Lagos, the momentum of Lagos, the capacity, capability and the strength of Lagos touched me in no uncertain terms since 1986 (32years ago) till date…..and still counting.

My sojourn in Lagos for 32 years has also opened my eyes as a historian as to what Lagos has done for my people from South East. Today as I write this Igbo do not have a quarter of what they have in Lagos in the South East in terms of investments. As I write this book, Igbo are the second most populous ethnic group in Lagos. Today, Igbo exert tremendous influence and capacity in Lagos and its success story. Few years back two prominent sons of Nnewi told me in confidence that they did not know they have been wasting their time in Nnewi until they came to Lagos. They said Lagos opened doors for limitless opportunities and endless possibilities. I have seen people come from other parts of Nigeria to hit gold mine in Lagos.

I got married in 1990 and all my five kids are all Lagosians and so are millions of Igbo kids born in Lagos. They have lived most of their lives in Lagos, schooled in Lagos, worked in Lagos, made friends in Lagos and have keyed to the Lagos success story. They know any other place except Lagos. Lagos is their home. This is not limited to Igbo alone but all other ethnic groups and of course Yoruba from outside Lagos. Lagos is a melting pot, a mega city, a cosmopolitan beehive. Lagos controls the heartbeat of Nigeria, its wealth, its influence and its strategic socio-economic and political hub. Lagos changed my thinking and original thoughts, Lagos emboldened me, Lagos motivated me, Lagos challenged me and Lagos made me. I can say no less. This is the story of Lagos, my Lagos. It is still unraveling, not for me alone but millions of other Nigerians, to the glory of God."

igbos made lagos. So lagos state government should thank the igbos for moving commerce to the next level

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos, Be Grateful. Lagos Made You. by sonsomegrigbo: 7:45am On Aug 04, 2017
nototribalist:
igbos made lagos. So lagos state government should thank the igbos for moving commerce to the next level

Hope you slept well. If not, you can go back to sleep since you are unemployed...
Re: Igbos, Be Grateful. Lagos Made You. by nototribalist: 7:46am On Aug 04, 2017
sonsomegrigbo:

Hope you slept well. If not, you can go back to sleep since you are unemployed...
said by a moronn

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos, Be Grateful. Lagos Made You. by dokiOloye(m): 7:50am On Aug 04, 2017
I never read anywhere he said he was given even a free cup of water in Lagos.
Every dime an Igbo man in Lagos has,he sweated and starved for it.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos, Be Grateful. Lagos Made You. by mightyhazell: 7:54am On Aug 04, 2017
nototribalist:
yea,..its synergy,...!

Ppl shd stop viewing it as a one sided thing

A kinda symbiotic association!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos, Be Grateful. Lagos Made You. by sonsomegrigbo: 7:55am On Aug 04, 2017
dokiOloye:
I never read anywhere where he said he was given even if a free cup of water in Lagos.
Every dime an Igbo man in Lagos has,he sweated and starved for it.

As if your blodas kidnap or develop abroad for free
Re: Igbos, Be Grateful. Lagos Made You. by dokiOloye(m): 7:57am On Aug 04, 2017
sonsomegrigbo:

As if your blodas kidnap or develop abroad for free
Ignored

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos, Be Grateful. Lagos Made You. by DonBobes(m): 7:59am On Aug 04, 2017
nototribalist:

IPOB idiets

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos, Be Grateful. Lagos Made You. by ozowarac: 8:00am On Aug 04, 2017
Let they truth be said, igbos made lagos.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos, Be Grateful. Lagos Made You. by Fulmigati: 8:01am On Aug 04, 2017
This is just like telling Ashkenazi Jews be grateful New York made you. You guys are certified clowns.

8 Likes

Re: Igbos, Be Grateful. Lagos Made You. by Jabioro: 8:07am On Aug 04, 2017
Some can appreciate while the ungrateful one would bully the ground that sustained them.. and what may happen is very simple, killing the next generation chances....
Re: Igbos, Be Grateful. Lagos Made You. by clarocuzioo(m): 8:21am On Aug 04, 2017
I ask only one question, is it only in Lagos or is it only in Nigeria that Igbos have recorded success stories?? No, it simply implies that these people are unique and are always associated with breaking grounds anywhere they find themselves all around the globe, Igbokwe we understand you are trying to please your pay master, go ahead, but don't because of crumbs from them make a mess of the uniqueness of the Igbo tribe, if you are not selfish, how have you used your position in the society to counter the injustices meted against the Igbo Nation, where were you when Fashola deported Igbos from Lagos in the most dehumanizing way, where were you when your President made the 97/5% statement, am also wondering despite your love and contribution to the success of APC, why is there no Political appointment from them as a reward for your betrayal to your people, it's obvious that poverty really dealt with you in your childhood days and as such you just jump to please any master that throws bone to you even if it means denouncing who you are, shame on you, I hope when you die, you will be buried in Lagos cemetery,

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos, Be Grateful. Lagos Made You. by xynerise: 8:24am On Aug 04, 2017
Ode, Lagos is not the only place to find a successful Igbo man.

6 Likes

Re: Igbos, Be Grateful. Lagos Made You. by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 04, 2017
Joe lgbokwe is a bouncer and a dancer in Lagos some people sha this lik this happens when Hunger have dealt with you,
Re: Igbos, Be Grateful. Lagos Made You. by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 04, 2017
This talk of Lagos this, Lagos that, just a measure of Blackman backwardness.

1 Like

Re: Igbos, Be Grateful. Lagos Made You. by EvilMetahuman: 9:43am On Aug 04, 2017
Redoil:
Yet the same lagos turned yoruba youth to masters of baba ijebu and football betting minions hoping and hyping to use such develop their region when beafra is achieved
atleast it didn't make them evans of prostitutes.
Re: Igbos, Be Grateful. Lagos Made You. by EvilMetahuman: 9:44am On Aug 04, 2017
ozowarac:
Let they truth be said, igbos made lagos.
how come they cannot do the same with just a single state in south east?

Why is south east competing with boko haram ravaged north east despite have 99% ibos there?
Re: Igbos, Be Grateful. Lagos Made You. by chiagozien(m): 9:51am On Aug 04, 2017
Yellowba muslim cant stop been Mad.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos, Be Grateful. Lagos Made You. by chiagozien(m): 9:53am On Aug 04, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
how come they cannot do the same with just a single state in south east?

Why is south east competing with boko haram ravaged north east despite have 99% ibos there?
go to your duty post and wait for motors drivers to collect money for your daily bread.yoruba muslim no dey shame

4 Likes

Re: Igbos, Be Grateful. Lagos Made You. by Temmy5050(m): 1:08pm On Aug 04, 2017
Those who said igbo made lagos should voluntarily leave lagos and see if lagos will not move forward in grate ppl. I wonder why u don't stay in ur place is it necessity u build ur businesses in other ppl region at the expense of their own region? Does it mean that they luv other region than those ppl they settled with? Why other tribes are contented with themselves leave and establish their businesses in their region. igbo knowing they won't achieve much in their region move enmasse to other region. Now after making much they are turning against their benefactors. We can safely count numbers of Yoruba that av C of O in igbo land to tell u how hospitable that are. They buy choice places in the south west yet never satisfy. If u want to go go no one is holding leave our land for us am typical Yoruba man and am proud of it. Igboekwe is a man I respect he understood what it means to be a man of honor.
N kanu should tell u guys to leave south west bcoz we are bad, he should tell u that u can survive without us, referendum or no referendum u av been told to leave and I don't still expect u agitator to remain in our land saying secession isn't equal detachment. We no we ain't good but we don't want u to leave with us it is not by force go. Whatever u say didn't matter.
Re: Igbos, Be Grateful. Lagos Made You. by CrtlAltDel: 1:59pm On Aug 04, 2017
chiagozien:
Yellowba muslim cant stop been Mad.
I see "P**S & ID**TS" everywhere grin grin grin
Re: Igbos, Be Grateful. Lagos Made You. by DerideGull(m): 2:39pm On Aug 04, 2017
sonsomegrigbo:

Joe Igbokwe wrote

One of the acute problems in the Nigeria is the inability of those who parade themselves as learned to make rock bottom fundamental analysis and draw critical analogy of theme in their debate. Lagos was Nigeria’s capital city and such enjoyed ever ready infrastructural updates no city in Nigeria was able to dream about. The federal government money used to develop Lagos as megacity was/is collective earnings of all Nigerians. In addition, the continual infrastructure remake of Lagos by the federal government came with enormous economic and social enabling conditions for the entire people of Nigeria. As the so-called restructure is trending in Nigeria today, the IPOB has started there will be no restructure if Lagos and Abuja are not built in the defunct eastern and midwestern regions respectively. The IPOB is fundamentally correct with this demand. I guess what is good for goose is equally good for gander.

Those who tend to stand historic fact on its head must remember that historic facts are not exclusive matter of their domain. There was no Yari.ba produced by Lagos that came to NIGER DELTA AND BEYOND for anything of human importance. It is very shameful and act of deceitfulness that Yari.ba people have the audacity to claim returnees from Serra Leone whom the British colonialists brought to Lagos to help in administration of Lagos Colony. If not for the silly act of colonialists, there should be no remote and silly talk of Lagos producing the first this or that, talk less of preaching anything in NIGER DELTA AND BEYOND.

Most of these silly and unfounded insinuations are constructs which tend to fan the urge for self determination so that the silly British economic and political machination in the idiotic West African country call be deleted once and for all.

6 Likes

Re: Igbos, Be Grateful. Lagos Made You. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 04, 2017
Lagos again grin grin grin

Re: Igbos, Be Grateful. Lagos Made You. by Warship: 2:44pm On Aug 04, 2017
Why won't she.?

If the demonic Nigerian State had opened the seaports and river ports in the Old Eastern and Mid West regions to international activities, will Lagos has made us.

@ sonsomegrigbo think before you type
Re: Igbos, Be Grateful. Lagos Made You. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 04, 2017
If Lagos made Igbos my question now is who made Lagos or did Lagos stand on its own?
Another question is "did Lagos grant Igbos staying in the state loans or even subsidized anything for them"

1 Like

Re: Igbos, Be Grateful. Lagos Made You. by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 04, 2017
dutchnorics:

1. If Lagos made Igbos my question now is[b] who made Lagos or did Lagos stand on its own[/b]?

2. Another question is "did Lagos grant Igbos staying in the state loans or even subsidized anything for them" ?
Ermmm. . . .
These are tough questions to answer grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbos, Be Grateful. Lagos Made You. by enemybulldozer(m): 3:11pm On Aug 04, 2017
sonsomegrigbo:

Joe Igbokwe wrote

Tell us the tribe that contributed immensely to lagos growth after the Portuguese??

1 Like

Re: Igbos, Be Grateful. Lagos Made You. by pazienza(m): 3:17pm On Aug 04, 2017
clarocuzioo:
I ask only one question, is it only in Lagos or is it only in Nigeria that Igbos have recorded success stories?? No, it simply implies that these people are unique and are always associated with breaking grounds anywhere they find themselves all around the globe, Igbokwe we understand you are trying to please your pay master, go ahead, but don't because of crumbs from them make a mess of the uniqueness of the Igbo tribe, if you are not selfish, how have you used your position in the society to counter the injustices meted against the Igbo Nation, where were you when Fashola deported Igbos from Lagos in the most dehumanizing way, where were you when your President made the 97/5% statement, am also wondering despite your love and contribution to the success of APC, why is there no Political appointment from them as a reward for your betrayal to your people, it's obvious that poverty really dealt with you in your childhood days and as such you just jump to please any master that throws bone to you even if it means denouncing who you are, shame on you, I hope when you die, you will be buried in Lagos cemetery,

Nna yi muru yi.

Well said.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Biafra Of 1967 Vs The Biafra Of 2017 / A Complete Video Of Nnamdi Kanu's Inspecting Biafran Secret Service / Oke-ogun Kicked Against Ibadan Declaration!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 160
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.