Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,682 members, 7,823,924 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Expectation Vs. Reality When You Try To Be Romantic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Expectation Vs. Reality When You Try To Be Romantic (1478 Views)

Vanity Vs Reality.......(scary content). / Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” / I Was Trying To Be Romantic Now See Where It Got Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Expectation Vs. Reality When You Try To Be Romantic by LordGuru1: 7:31am On Aug 04, 2017
Romance, whenever we get it right, creates perpetually treasured memorable moments that bonds us the more to the special one in a way that sex alone can never do. Romantic surprises help couples keep the spark burning but some of them act out better in our heads than in reality. The following hilarious comics perfectly sum up these passionate endeavors. They explores a couple, struggling to create tender, movie scene-worthy moments both privately and among other people. It’s worth mentioning, however, that often the success or failure of your attempt to create something special isn’t determined by the outcome, but rather by the way you perceive it. And there’s no better person to transform the mundane into the magic than your significant other. Add your stories of romatic plans that turned out not so cool.
"When the spirit behind giving a gift is more appreciated than the gift itself, love becomes endlessly sweet."

cc:lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Expectation Vs. Reality When You Try To Be Romantic by LordGuru1: 7:33am On Aug 04, 2017
Hitch

Re: Expectation Vs. Reality When You Try To Be Romantic by NwaAmaikpe: 7:34am On Aug 04, 2017
shocked

There's nothing like being romantic..
No matter what you do for a woman, she will never be forever grateful.

When you think of being romantic
Just realize you are about making yourself a mumu for someone.

When you are accused of not being romantic, just know it is an emotional blackmail for you to become a sissy for her.

There's nothing like romance for me.
The relationship are symbiotic to me,
You open so I can plug and play, then I give you small thing to take hol' yar side.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Expectation Vs. Reality When You Try To Be Romantic by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 04, 2017
Romantic gestures.

1 Like

Re: Expectation Vs. Reality When You Try To Be Romantic by LordGuru1: 7:37am On Aug 04, 2017
Reminds me of "Do for Love" by Tupac.

Re: Expectation Vs. Reality When You Try To Be Romantic by AuroraB(f): 7:40am On Aug 04, 2017
undecided
Re: Expectation Vs. Reality When You Try To Be Romantic by LordGuru1: 7:43am On Aug 04, 2017
Come to my Island, where we'll be free. grin

Re: Expectation Vs. Reality When You Try To Be Romantic by LordGuru1: 7:46am On Aug 04, 2017
You got lucky. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Expectation Vs. Reality When You Try To Be Romantic by RealEstateTek: 7:56am On Aug 04, 2017
Sooo true! grin
Re: Expectation Vs. Reality When You Try To Be Romantic by holatin(m): 7:59am On Aug 04, 2017
op Romance for this recession.

How many average Nigeria guy get time for dat.

just put, remove,put remove,put remove till one of your get tired of rubbing cooked banana with raw meat.

Roma wetin ?
Re: Expectation Vs. Reality When You Try To Be Romantic by massive1019(m): 8:05am On Aug 04, 2017
Bleep romantic mood.....all holes ain't loyal
Re: Expectation Vs. Reality When You Try To Be Romantic by IamLEGEND1: 8:11am On Aug 04, 2017
We do romantic_shit too.....
Like getting a_blowjob under the rain
Eating her out under the moonlight.
Re: Expectation Vs. Reality When You Try To Be Romantic by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 04, 2017
LordGuru1:
Reminds me of "Do for Love" by Tupac.
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Expectation Vs. Reality When You Try To Be Romantic by Fadedjeans: 8:54pm On Aug 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

There's nothing like being romantic..
No matter what you do for a woman, she will never be forever grateful.

When you think of being romantic
Just realize you are about making yourself a mumu for someone.

When you are accused of not being romantic, just know it is an emotional blackmail for you to become a sissy for her.

There's nothing like romance for me.
The relationship are symbiotic to me,
You open so I can plug and play, then I give you small thing to take hol' yar side.

Hahaha! This is a very stupid post but I liked it 'cause it made me laugh, especially the ''hol yar side''.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

What Ended Your Previous Relationship / #BBNaija 2018: Alex Gives Leo A Hand Job In Bed (video) / Why Do Condoms Break Easily These Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.