Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Men's Legs Broken After Ghastly Accident With A Speeding Vehicle. Graphic Photos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Men's Legs Broken After Ghastly Accident With A Speeding Vehicle. Graphic Photos (24509 Views)

Palm Wine Tapper Killed In Bayelsa By Speeding Vehicle. Graphic Photos / Unidentified Passengers Left Bloodied After Ghastly Motor Accident In Abuja.PICS / Man Who Failed To Use Pedestrian Bridge In Awka Crushed By Vehicle. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men's Legs Broken After Ghastly Accident With A Speeding Vehicle. Graphic Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 8:16am On Aug 04, 2017
Two men had their legs crushed after a ghastly accident in Kaduna state on Thursday (yesterday). The accident involving a motorcycle and a Peugeot vehicle - left the men serious injured with broken legs. The wounded men were later rushed to a hospital after arrival of security operatives. See graphic photos below;

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/mens-legs-broken-ghastly-accident-speeding-vehicle-graphic-photos.html

Re: Men's Legs Broken After Ghastly Accident With A Speeding Vehicle. Graphic Photos by IamLovely: 8:17am On Aug 04, 2017
don't speed cos where you are heading to will not run. They say no, they must speed, now see your leg gone forever..

Be happy you didn't land in the other side of the world...

7 Likes

Re: Men's Legs Broken After Ghastly Accident With A Speeding Vehicle. Graphic Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 8:18am On Aug 04, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Men's Legs Broken After Ghastly Accident With A Speeding Vehicle. Graphic Photos by Josephjnr(m): 8:19am On Aug 04, 2017
Oboy I am beginning to hate dis naira land graphic pictures.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men's Legs Broken After Ghastly Accident With A Speeding Vehicle. Graphic Photos by nextprince: 8:22am On Aug 04, 2017
This is terrible.

2 Likes

Re: Men's Legs Broken After Ghastly Accident With A Speeding Vehicle. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 04, 2017
How long can we continue in this evil country like this? How long "useless and idiotic Nigerians? What is your problem...can't you reason that this union is not working? Look at people with severed limb and no emergency medical team? Just imagined if this was you or your family members. SEPARATE THIS GATDAM COUNTRY SO THAT PEOPLE THAT WANT TO MOVE FORWARD AND PLAN THE FUTURE CAN GO AHEAD AND DO THAT. WE CANNOT CONTINUE LIKE...WE CAN'T

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men's Legs Broken After Ghastly Accident With A Speeding Vehicle. Graphic Photos by adaksbullet: 8:24am On Aug 04, 2017
undecided undecided undecided undecided

God haved messi shocked

3 Likes

Re: Men's Legs Broken After Ghastly Accident With A Speeding Vehicle. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 04, 2017
I've noticed that northerners drive more Peugeot cars than southerners. Is it because the assembly plant is in kaduna?

3 Likes

Re: Men's Legs Broken After Ghastly Accident With A Speeding Vehicle. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 04, 2017
I hope the driver wasn't intoxicated

Speedy recovery to both victims, what a loss
Re: Men's Legs Broken After Ghastly Accident With A Speeding Vehicle. Graphic Photos by nepapole(m): 8:41am On Aug 04, 2017
Take me outta here pls. cry cry cry
Re: Men's Legs Broken After Ghastly Accident With A Speeding Vehicle. Graphic Photos by BlackDBagba: 8:48am On Aug 04, 2017
Moses!!
Re: Men's Legs Broken After Ghastly Accident With A Speeding Vehicle. Graphic Photos by AuroraB(f): 9:01am On Aug 04, 2017
lofty900:
I've noticed that northerners drive more Peugeot cars than southerners. Is it because the assembly plant is in kaduna?
Honda too

2 Likes

Re: Men's Legs Broken After Ghastly Accident With A Speeding Vehicle. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 04, 2017
AuroraB:
Honda too
yeah you're right about that. Good morning pretty

4 Likes

Re: Men's Legs Broken After Ghastly Accident With A Speeding Vehicle. Graphic Photos by AuroraB(f): 9:50am On Aug 04, 2017
lofty900:
yeah you're right about that. Good morning pretty
Good morning dear smiley
Re: Men's Legs Broken After Ghastly Accident With A Speeding Vehicle. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 04, 2017
Sorry

Just wondering how it happened

The damage on both the car and the bike isn't much but see the degree of injury it inflicted on both men.
So pathetic!

3 Likes

Re: Men's Legs Broken After Ghastly Accident With A Speeding Vehicle. Graphic Photos by MARBLE144: 12:24pm On Aug 04, 2017
sorry

Re: Men's Legs Broken After Ghastly Accident With A Speeding Vehicle. Graphic Photos by celestialAgent(m): 12:24pm On Aug 04, 2017
It's high time I started avoiding anything graphic on NL. Those shlts are too horror
Re: Men's Legs Broken After Ghastly Accident With A Speeding Vehicle. Graphic Photos by Zane2point4(m): 12:24pm On Aug 04, 2017
This must hurt so bad, pls when you wana buy a car get one with enough room for your legs especially if you r tall and dont forget working airbags too it helps though Nigerians neglect it and call it just fancy ballons.
I hope a confirmed doc can access the situation and rejoin the disjointed legs not some quack that will just cut it off, make una sorry abeg, God help us all.. ...ijn.
Re: Men's Legs Broken After Ghastly Accident With A Speeding Vehicle. Graphic Photos by seXytOhbAd(m): 12:24pm On Aug 04, 2017
Okada riders are known for their reckless behaviour !!! I know this from years of working with trauma patients shocked shocked sad
Re: Men's Legs Broken After Ghastly Accident With A Speeding Vehicle. Graphic Photos by maxiuc(m): 12:25pm On Aug 04, 2017
.chopped off

That leg is gone Choi
Re: Men's Legs Broken After Ghastly Accident With A Speeding Vehicle. Graphic Photos by michealdeco: 12:25pm On Aug 04, 2017
Foolish driver

Next tyme don't over-speed

Mumu
Mugu
Yimu
Sumi
Re: Men's Legs Broken After Ghastly Accident With A Speeding Vehicle. Graphic Photos by VickyRotex(f): 12:25pm On Aug 04, 2017
Oh my world! I'm so sorry! cry cry

1 Like

Re: Men's Legs Broken After Ghastly Accident With A Speeding Vehicle. Graphic Photos by speezyWears: 12:25pm On Aug 04, 2017
MY GOD!!!

See person Bone,

Another set of beggars added to the street of Lagos.

This one enter my blood gaaan oo. I wont take big stout this evening again.. I will go for sabrina. Kai.
Re: Men's Legs Broken After Ghastly Accident With A Speeding Vehicle. Graphic Photos by SeunFirstSon: 12:25pm On Aug 04, 2017
Speedy recovery i pray
Re: Men's Legs Broken After Ghastly Accident With A Speeding Vehicle. Graphic Photos by Dessyguy(m): 12:26pm On Aug 04, 2017
quite unfortunate
Re: Men's Legs Broken After Ghastly Accident With A Speeding Vehicle. Graphic Photos by cruzita(f): 12:27pm On Aug 04, 2017
chai!!! blood of Obadiah
Re: Men's Legs Broken After Ghastly Accident With A Speeding Vehicle. Graphic Photos by VALENTINEBRAND: 12:27pm On Aug 04, 2017
IamLovely:

don't speed cos where you are heading to will not run. They say no, they must speed, now see your leg gone forever..

pls don't say that again it's wrong •••••
Re: Men's Legs Broken After Ghastly Accident With A Speeding Vehicle. Graphic Photos by drightguy(m): 12:28pm On Aug 04, 2017
IamLovely:

How can you measure over speeding?
Re: Men's Legs Broken After Ghastly Accident With A Speeding Vehicle. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 04, 2017
Just one minute of patience and not bragging rights

1 Like

Re: Men's Legs Broken After Ghastly Accident With A Speeding Vehicle. Graphic Photos by infogenius(m): 12:29pm On Aug 04, 2017
What?! So Pathetic.
It is well.
Baba God ma soõ wa oh
Re: Men's Legs Broken After Ghastly Accident With A Speeding Vehicle. Graphic Photos by Luvties(m): 12:30pm On Aug 04, 2017
IamLovely:

Their legs can be fixed to normal if rush to the traditional born doctors within 24hrs

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kenyan Police Chopper Crashes (Photos, Video) / Trailer Blocks 3rd Mainland Bridge / Denilson Bamidele, NANS President, Had An Accident While On A Condolence Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.