Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,143 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Men's Legs Broken After Ghastly Accident With A Speeding Vehicle. Graphic Photos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Men's Legs Broken After Ghastly Accident With A Speeding Vehicle. Graphic Photos (24529 Views)

Palm Wine Tapper Killed In Bayelsa By Speeding Vehicle. Graphic Photos / Unidentified Passengers Left Bloodied After Ghastly Motor Accident In Abuja.PICS / Man Who Failed To Use Pedestrian Bridge In Awka Crushed By Vehicle. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

Re: Men's Legs Broken After Ghastly Accident With A Speeding Vehicle. Graphic Photos by Nov6(m): 12:32pm On Aug 04, 2017
The bikers here in croc city ehn.....
They can speed for Africa,they naviaget sharp bend without slowing down........
They just feel they have 9lives....
The Hausa biker riders especially, if you try to correct them "Duru mama nkena" follows....insults.
Thats why i will gladly&patiently wait for a bus or keke.

Re: Men's Legs Broken After Ghastly Accident With A Speeding Vehicle. Graphic Photos by KhingLufem1(m): 12:34pm On Aug 04, 2017
Be happy you didn't land in the other side of the world...

Re: Men's Legs Broken After Ghastly Accident With A Speeding Vehicle. Graphic Photos by Reference(m): 12:34pm On Aug 04, 2017
Wow....
Re: Men's Legs Broken After Ghastly Accident With A Speeding Vehicle. Graphic Photos by deriod(m): 12:37pm On Aug 04, 2017
drake2000x:
How long can we continue in this evil country like this? How long "useless and idiotic Nigerians? What is your problem...can't you reason that this union is not working? Look at people with severed limb and no emergency medical team? Just imagined if this was you or your family members. SEPARATE THIS GATDAM COUNTRY SO THAT PEOPLE THAT WANT TO MOVE FORWARD AND PLAN THE FUTURE CAN GO AHEAD AND DO THAT. WE CANNOT CONTINUE LIKE...WE CAN'T

what has dis got to do with accident .
Re: Men's Legs Broken After Ghastly Accident With A Speeding Vehicle. Graphic Photos by slyd90(m): 12:37pm On Aug 04, 2017
Damaged beyond repairs..ahyah

Angwan sarki area of kaduna state...
Re: Men's Legs Broken After Ghastly Accident With A Speeding Vehicle. Graphic Photos by piagetskinner(m): 12:38pm On Aug 04, 2017
this area looks like constitution road...

okada!! hmm
Re: Men's Legs Broken After Ghastly Accident With A Speeding Vehicle. Graphic Photos by odeligboikwo: 12:38pm On Aug 04, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]
Aprilivangie:
Just one minute of patience and not bragging rights

Why must accident happen is what you have just said
Re: Men's Legs Broken After Ghastly Accident With A Speeding Vehicle. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 04, 2017
If its bum bum now unah go hide am now it something that is suppose to be graphic unah just post am...

Nonsense people
Re: Men's Legs Broken After Ghastly Accident With A Speeding Vehicle. Graphic Photos by segneyukk(m): 12:42pm On Aug 04, 2017
OMG.... this is why I don't climb bike. Only God protects
Re: Men's Legs Broken After Ghastly Accident With A Speeding Vehicle. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 04, 2017
Luvties:

Their legs can be fixed to normal if rush to the traditional born doctors within 24hrs

Fixed to normal? Can't you see how badly damaged their legs are?
Re: Men's Legs Broken After Ghastly Accident With A Speeding Vehicle. Graphic Photos by nwaconnect: 12:49pm On Aug 04, 2017
chai!!!!!!...... so touching!!!
Re: Men's Legs Broken After Ghastly Accident With A Speeding Vehicle. Graphic Photos by LiamB0790(m): 12:58pm On Aug 04, 2017
OMG! Lord have mercy ooo
Re: Men's Legs Broken After Ghastly Accident With A Speeding Vehicle. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 04, 2017
How horrific. They must be in so much pain. cry
Re: Men's Legs Broken After Ghastly Accident With A Speeding Vehicle. Graphic Photos by Orpe7(m): 1:03pm On Aug 04, 2017
When na overspeed dey worry dem and no damn care for road signals
Re: Men's Legs Broken After Ghastly Accident With A Speeding Vehicle. Graphic Photos by famzynet: 1:08pm On Aug 04, 2017
Oyibo doctors can fix the leg back . Nigerian doctors will just cut it off properly.
Re: Men's Legs Broken After Ghastly Accident With A Speeding Vehicle. Graphic Photos by eflintsone(m): 1:22pm On Aug 04, 2017
damn jeez....wish dem speedy recovery
Re: Men's Legs Broken After Ghastly Accident With A Speeding Vehicle. Graphic Photos by Sodijan(m): 1:23pm On Aug 04, 2017
God, i pray for ur protection over all d road users from accidents
Re: Men's Legs Broken After Ghastly Accident With A Speeding Vehicle. Graphic Photos by KingsleyCEO: 1:28pm On Aug 04, 2017
Jesus o.

Doctors in the house, can that leg be fixed?
Re: Men's Legs Broken After Ghastly Accident With A Speeding Vehicle. Graphic Photos by symbianDON(m): 1:44pm On Aug 04, 2017
chaiiiii!! will those legs ever walk again?? chim ooooooo!!

Re: Men's Legs Broken After Ghastly Accident With A Speeding Vehicle. Graphic Photos by 0b100100111: 1:46pm On Aug 04, 2017
lofty900:
I've noticed that northerners drive more Peugeot cars than southerners. Is it because the assembly plant is in kaduna?

Yes!

And Peugeot is very reliable
Re: Men's Legs Broken After Ghastly Accident With A Speeding Vehicle. Graphic Photos by vertueptime: 1:59pm On Aug 04, 2017
The problem is that of a wrongly place u-turn along unguwan sarki, no facilities to inform incomin vehicles and no turns freely with out disrupting incoming trafic
Re: Men's Legs Broken After Ghastly Accident With A Speeding Vehicle. Graphic Photos by Mashdee(m): 2:03pm On Aug 04, 2017
OP: @ men's angry really..
Re: Men's Legs Broken After Ghastly Accident With A Speeding Vehicle. Graphic Photos by kingxsamz(m): 2:14pm On Aug 04, 2017
oooh..... every time, every time... I will see "graphic pics" and I'll still click the link
Re: Men's Legs Broken After Ghastly Accident With A Speeding Vehicle. Graphic Photos by NavalObi37: 2:47pm On Aug 04, 2017
speezyWears:
MY GOD!!!

See person Bone,

Another set of beggars added to the street of Lagos.

This one enter my blood gaaan oo. I wont take big stout this evening again.. I will go for sabrina. Kai.

Go for Christ Jesus sir,
He loves you (Isaiah 5:22)
Re: Men's Legs Broken After Ghastly Accident With A Speeding Vehicle. Graphic Photos by jerem: 3:12pm On Aug 04, 2017
It's well

life is short

don't speed
Re: Men's Legs Broken After Ghastly Accident With A Speeding Vehicle. Graphic Photos by akigbemaru: 8:33pm On Aug 05, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
Two men had their legs crushed after a ghastly accident in Kaduna state on Thursday (yesterday). The accident involving a motorcycle and a Peugeot vehicle - left the men serious injured with broken legs. The wounded men were later rushed to a hospital after arrival of security operatives. See graphic photos below;

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/mens-legs-broken-ghastly-accident-speeding-vehicle-graphic-photos.html

FG Bans Helicopter Shuttle From Kaduna To Abuja - PUNCH / Denilson Bamidele, NANS President, Had An Accident While On A Condolence Visit / Roadside Hawkers: My Experience From Lagos To East.