Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Burna Boy: 'Don't Listen To My Music If You Are Not A Fan' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy: 'Don't Listen To My Music If You Are Not A Fan' (12239 Views)

Don’t Do Gospel Music If You Want To Make Money’ – Frank Edwards / I Will Only Change My Music If Someone Offers Me $10million – Rudeboy / Quilox Boss, Shina Peller Gets An Epic Clapback From A Fan On Twitter (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy: 'Don't Listen To My Music If You Are Not A Fan' by pussyAvenger: 12:32pm On Aug 04, 2017
All l see is subtle promotion or advertisement of d track.... consumer behavior @ work

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy: 'Don't Listen To My Music If You Are Not A Fan' by Nbote(m): 12:32pm On Aug 04, 2017
winkmart:
Take it or leave it... He's a Legend

Wateva both of u have been smoking is definitely some gud kush....

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: 'Don't Listen To My Music If You Are Not A Fan' by Ichietome: 12:32pm On Aug 04, 2017
They all him, they call him, they call him BURRRRNAA BOY
Re: Burna Boy: 'Don't Listen To My Music If You Are Not A Fan' by loadedvibes: 12:32pm On Aug 04, 2017
Mugu..
Re: Burna Boy: 'Don't Listen To My Music If You Are Not A Fan' by Opistorincos(m): 12:32pm On Aug 04, 2017
you dont have the fire in you anymore
Re: Burna Boy: 'Don't Listen To My Music If You Are Not A Fan' by thorpido(m): 12:33pm On Aug 04, 2017
winkmart:
You mean the beer? angry angry

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy: 'Don't Listen To My Music If You Are Not A Fan' by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 04, 2017
speezyWears:
we hate you,

We will listen to your music,

We will insult you and your stupid dirty ugly looking armpit and disgustingly shocking brown teeth.

Weyray onigbana angry

Who is 'we' ?
Re: Burna Boy: 'Don't Listen To My Music If You Are Not A Fan' by flawlessT(f): 12:34pm On Aug 04, 2017
For my phone again ooo
Re: Burna Boy: 'Don't Listen To My Music If You Are Not A Fan' by freeman95(m): 12:34pm On Aug 04, 2017
Aw
speezyWears:

no i dont aim for quater mediocre,

I aim to employ you and your kindred, ewu. undecided

That's why no one will remember your name ........
Re: Burna Boy: 'Don't Listen To My Music If You Are Not A Fan' by pussyAvenger: 12:34pm On Aug 04, 2017
werey kiss
Re: Burna Boy: 'Don't Listen To My Music If You Are Not A Fan' by Ajicold(f): 12:35pm On Aug 04, 2017
winkmart:
legend Indeed
Re: Burna Boy: 'Don't Listen To My Music If You Are Not A Fan' by malton: 12:36pm On Aug 04, 2017
Obviously, these so-called celebrities are becoming increasingly arrogant.

Don't get in the public sphere if you can't stand criticism.

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: 'Don't Listen To My Music If You Are Not A Fan' by Fweshspice(m): 12:36pm On Aug 04, 2017
Nt a fan, will listen to ur song, if itz Trash, i go yab u 4 ur instagram page.. i dey my apartment u can coman beat me!
Re: Burna Boy: 'Don't Listen To My Music If You Are Not A Fan' by michealdeco: 12:37pm On Aug 04, 2017
#Evermayo

Re: Burna Boy: 'Don't Listen To My Music If You Are Not A Fan' by speezyWears: 12:39pm On Aug 04, 2017
5DMindset:

Who is 'we' ?

People sensible enough to keep quiet when they are not being directly engaged,

I seriously do not believe you fall into that category child.

So bleep off.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy: 'Don't Listen To My Music If You Are Not A Fan' by francis003(m): 12:39pm On Aug 04, 2017
Not my business. grin cheesy
Re: Burna Boy: 'Don't Listen To My Music If You Are Not A Fan' by zadok60: 12:40pm On Aug 04, 2017
speezyWears:
we hate you,

We will listen to your music,

We will insult you and your stupid dirty ugly looking armpit and disgustingly shocking brown teeth.

Weyray onigbana angry
why the hate young man?..
Guess what!!
he doesn't give a f*ck about you a bit.
get up from where you are,get a life,get something useful doing so you can be something better in life,okay?...

Re: Burna Boy: 'Don't Listen To My Music If You Are Not A Fan' by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 04, 2017
speezyWears:

People sensible enough to keep quiet when they are not being directly engaged,

I seriously do not believe you fall into that category child.

So bleep off.

You are broke and angry and you do not know who to complain to. I am afraid there is no hope for you.
Re: Burna Boy: 'Don't Listen To My Music If You Are Not A Fan' by ayoolaslim: 12:43pm On Aug 04, 2017
Gbeffff. am a fine tho
Re: Burna Boy: 'Don't Listen To My Music If You Are Not A Fan' by speezyWears: 12:44pm On Aug 04, 2017
5DMindset:

You are broke and angry and you do not know who to complain to. I am afraid there is no hope for you.

didinrin. grin
Re: Burna Boy: 'Don't Listen To My Music If You Are Not A Fan' by Hazlett1988: 12:45pm On Aug 04, 2017
I love you bro,true fact
Re: Burna Boy: 'Don't Listen To My Music If You Are Not A Fan' by Mrkumareze(m): 12:48pm On Aug 04, 2017
Kwale weed at work. Next time smoke little
Re: Burna Boy: 'Don't Listen To My Music If You Are Not A Fan' by djbussy(m): 12:49pm On Aug 04, 2017
Burnerboy style or music is good but he smokes too much.
Re: Burna Boy: 'Don't Listen To My Music If You Are Not A Fan' by ruggedtimi(m): 12:52pm On Aug 04, 2017
we be chilling..still balling..am a fan bro
Re: Burna Boy: 'Don't Listen To My Music If You Are Not A Fan' by Mufasa27(m): 12:56pm On Aug 04, 2017
I'm a Big fan
Re: Burna Boy: 'Don't Listen To My Music If You Are Not A Fan' by VictorEkwere: 1:11pm On Aug 04, 2017
chimebube:
Nigerian Musician, Burnaboy, who took to Twitter to reveal he will be dropping a new music today further tweeted that he makes music for himself and his fans. 

According to him, those who are not his fans shouldn't bother listening. Here's his tweet; 

http://www.lailasblog.com/please-dont-listen-music-not-fan-burnaboy/

does he sing music left for me his kind of music will never get a single patronage fool!

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy: 'Don't Listen To My Music If You Are Not A Fan' by Ejomax77(m): 1:14pm On Aug 04, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
Come block our ears if we decide to listen to it
@ ur own detriment
Re: Burna Boy: 'Don't Listen To My Music If You Are Not A Fan' by francisgold(m): 1:14pm On Aug 04, 2017
I an so in love with his sounds.
Checkout www.betamusiq.com for new singles
Re: Burna Boy: 'Don't Listen To My Music If You Are Not A Fan' by Herbephe1(m): 1:17pm On Aug 04, 2017
whu he EPP?
Re: Burna Boy: 'Don't Listen To My Music If You Are Not A Fan' by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 04, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
Come block our ears if we decide to listen to it
nothing special about that dp. Just colorful sad
Re: Burna Boy: 'Don't Listen To My Music If You Are Not A Fan' by Seguntimmy(m): 1:24pm On Aug 04, 2017
Pics down for these post

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Almost N Aked, Naija Big Girl Goes To Club Without Her Panties ( See Photos) / (leaked Video) High School Students Caught Having Sex In The Toilet / Dbanj- "my Mother Said I Should Go To Church To Find A Wife"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.