Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,871 members, 7,817,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Burna Boy: 'Don't Listen To My Music If You Are Not A Fan' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy: 'Don't Listen To My Music If You Are Not A Fan' (12238 Views)

Don’t Do Gospel Music If You Want To Make Money’ – Frank Edwards / I Will Only Change My Music If Someone Offers Me $10million – Rudeboy / Quilox Boss, Shina Peller Gets An Epic Clapback From A Fan On Twitter (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy: 'Don't Listen To My Music If You Are Not A Fan' by solomix10(m): 1:25pm On Aug 04, 2017
burna boy
ma real gee
your fans are feeling you jare

din gon gon crooner
Re: Burna Boy: 'Don't Listen To My Music If You Are Not A Fan' by KingGBsky(m): 1:25pm On Aug 04, 2017
NickiSlay:
don't listen to his music if you not his fan

WORD...
help me tell dem...haterz everywhere, he owns d right 2 say so.
Re: Burna Boy: 'Don't Listen To My Music If You Are Not A Fan' by trustedbrain(m): 1:27pm On Aug 04, 2017
ayam not understanding................ who even remember say u be one of naija musician undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Burna Boy: 'Don't Listen To My Music If You Are Not A Fan' by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 04, 2017
I'm a fan cheesy
Re: Burna Boy: 'Don't Listen To My Music If You Are Not A Fan' by raquel97: 1:33pm On Aug 04, 2017
maxiuc:
Hmmmm

Abeg who have that meme of that man

You think you are doing me

You are doing yourself

Help out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy: 'Don't Listen To My Music If You Are Not A Fan' by Jomark(m): 1:37pm On Aug 04, 2017
As if he knows. I no dey try am
Re: Burna Boy: 'Don't Listen To My Music If You Are Not A Fan' by Caliente(m): 1:41pm On Aug 04, 2017
I used to listen. I didnt know he is still a musician cool
Re: Burna Boy: 'Don't Listen To My Music If You Are Not A Fan' by AkupeMBANO(m): 1:48pm On Aug 04, 2017
Josephjnr:
Down fall
story
Re: Burna Boy: 'Don't Listen To My Music If You Are Not A Fan' by mudiana(m): 1:58pm On Aug 04, 2017
winkmart:
Take it or leave it... He's a Legend
na wa oh! I guess cockroaches and rats in ur house are also legends
Re: Burna Boy: 'Don't Listen To My Music If You Are Not A Fan' by flexcool131(m): 2:25pm On Aug 04, 2017
I'm a fan
Re: Burna Boy: 'Don't Listen To My Music If You Are Not A Fan' by TheRealestGuy(m): 2:44pm On Aug 04, 2017
One of the most talented artistes in Africa.

Yea he's got attitude issues but no one is perfect.

I'm one of his biggest fans.
Re: Burna Boy: 'Don't Listen To My Music If You Are Not A Fan' by badtlimo(m): 3:33pm On Aug 04, 2017
winkmart:
see another mumu
Re: Burna Boy: 'Don't Listen To My Music If You Are Not A Fan' by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 04, 2017
NickiSlay:
don't listen to his music if you not his fan

Yo! Nicki minaj, u, burna, his mumu dreds, his music, his fans, speedy darlington & his ode hair stylist...
All of u can go & eat roast corn and pear tonight for all I care. Nansense!
Re: Burna Boy: 'Don't Listen To My Music If You Are Not A Fan' by Eeroh95(m): 3:55pm On Aug 04, 2017
To be honest your music is good especially pree me
Re: Burna Boy: 'Don't Listen To My Music If You Are Not A Fan' by chaerman: 4:19pm On Aug 04, 2017
Respect!!! I agree, he is far much more better than that davido
Re: Burna Boy: 'Don't Listen To My Music If You Are Not A Fan' by illegal7(m): 4:29pm On Aug 04, 2017
You all must be really very STUPID cos if you ain't a fan, you would pass instead of deciding to drop a comment ...WTF!!! is wrong with Y'all average thinking motherfuckers?
Re: Burna Boy: 'Don't Listen To My Music If You Are Not A Fan' by Oghumu1(m): 4:54pm On Aug 04, 2017
lollypeezle:
I listen to your music, not because i am a fan, I just like slow music.

Burna boy, you need to know that you are not in this position by yourself, people made you famous.

Respect everybody no matter what, that is how to gain more fans

By the way, this is the kind of post you make about your upcoming music when you know you sang trash, so that people will say "he has sha warn us not to listen to his music"
There's nothing hard to comprehend there.. if you are his fan good ✔ ...but if ur not then stay off ❌
Re: Burna Boy: 'Don't Listen To My Music If You Are Not A Fan' by Horduncee(m): 6:13pm On Aug 04, 2017
winkmart:
Legend ko, Seeker nii
Re: Burna Boy: 'Don't Listen To My Music If You Are Not A Fan' by NickiSlay(f): 7:36pm On Aug 04, 2017
LexMacquin:

Yo! Nicki minaj, u, burna, his mumu dreds, his music, his fans, speedy darlington & his ode hair stylist...
All of u can go & eat roast corn and pear tonight for all I care. Nansense!
gladly.
I love corn smiley

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: 'Don't Listen To My Music If You Are Not A Fan' by Panshow(m): 8:33pm On Aug 04, 2017
winkmart:
God bless you Bro.
The guy is pure legend.
Re: Burna Boy: 'Don't Listen To My Music If You Are Not A Fan' by ShawttySoFyne(f): 7:49am On Aug 05, 2017
BendDownSelect:
nothing special about that dp. Just colorful sad
okay?
now heres the part where you tell me when i asked your opinion
Re: Burna Boy: 'Don't Listen To My Music If You Are Not A Fan' by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 05, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
okay?
now heres the part where you tell me when i asked your opinion
young lady, you know at times curiosity kills some of us.. not everytime do we see a faceless sobriquet making a sensible comment. But when we see one.. we just pray the intelligence is complemented with a very very beautiful face. Sorry if you picked an offense in my first comment.
Re: Burna Boy: 'Don't Listen To My Music If You Are Not A Fan' by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 06, 2017
chimebube:
Nigerian Musician, Burnaboy, who took to Twitter to reveal he will be dropping a new music today further tweeted that he makes music for himself and his fans. 

According to him, those who are not his fans shouldn't bother listening. Here's his tweet; 

http://www.lailasblog.com/please-dont-listen-music-not-fan-burnaboy/

Good you know we no like your music and only fools like you at all. Somebody don tell you how wack your music be, finally.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Almost N Aked, Naija Big Girl Goes To Club Without Her Panties ( See Photos) / (leaked Video) High School Students Caught Having Sex In The Toilet / Dbanj- "my Mother Said I Should Go To Church To Find A Wife"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.