Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,357 members, 7,815,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Mairama Indimi Gets Engaged (Photos) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mairama Indimi Gets Engaged (Photos) (34524 Views)

Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos / Hauwa Indimi To Wed Muhammad Yar'adua (Pre-Wedding Photos) / Indimi Daughters In A Private Jet As They Fly Back To Nigeria From Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mairama Indimi Gets Engaged (Photos) by Kellydrive1: 9:57am On Aug 04, 2017
orijintv:
This is how a real light skinned lady should look like

I agree with you...no black , coke and fanta knuckles
Re: Mairama Indimi Gets Engaged (Photos) by emperormossad(m): 9:57am On Aug 04, 2017
Lilimax:
Why is she not covered from head to toe? undecided
This one na Haram o shocked
She go school
Re: Mairama Indimi Gets Engaged (Photos) by Haphard(m): 9:59am On Aug 04, 2017
Dacronym:
Wow, Just found out that my Birthday is the same day as the day I was Born,

Life is Crazy

So are you too
Re: Mairama Indimi Gets Engaged (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 10:01am On Aug 04, 2017
emperormossad:

She go school
Huh undecided?
So Haram and covering -up is only applicable to the illiterates? Tell me something embarassed
Re: Mairama Indimi Gets Engaged (Photos) by YelloweWest: 10:02am On Aug 04, 2017
This one na Muslim??

There is definitely a difference between the elites and almajiri
Re: Mairama Indimi Gets Engaged (Photos) by win2kwire: 10:03am On Aug 04, 2017
Nothing real about this family, they always look fake!
oil thiefs who don't know what to do with the wealth!
Re: Mairama Indimi Gets Engaged (Photos) by Orpe7(m): 10:04am On Aug 04, 2017
No Hijab o yet some crazy dude will follow blindly to massacre in the north.
Re: Mairama Indimi Gets Engaged (Photos) by Lionofdjungle: 10:05am On Aug 04, 2017
Let's get to see her husband
Re: Mairama Indimi Gets Engaged (Photos) by maklelemakukula(m): 10:05am On Aug 04, 2017
jejemanito:
Billionaire, yet you can't point one soul under their payroll not to talk of a feasible company to their name. undecided
can you please shut up and stop saying what you dont know

1 Like

Re: Mairama Indimi Gets Engaged (Photos) by Orpe7(m): 10:10am On Aug 04, 2017
Seriously WTF!
Someone cant comment in the moslem stories without sayimg yes to some bullcrap.
Like its the same in the christian related stories
Re: Mairama Indimi Gets Engaged (Photos) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 10:10am On Aug 04, 2017
gh
Re: Mairama Indimi Gets Engaged (Photos) by Orobo2Lekpa: 10:12am On Aug 04, 2017
win2kwire:
Nothing real about this family, they always look fake!
oil thiefs who don't know what to do with the wealth!

which part of their look is fake?

1 Like

Re: Mairama Indimi Gets Engaged (Photos) by vertueptime: 10:19am On Aug 04, 2017
jejemanito:
Billionaire, yet you can't point one soul under their payroll not to talk of a feasible company to their name. undecided

Lol see beef
Re: Mairama Indimi Gets Engaged (Photos) by gimbastar(m): 10:19am On Aug 04, 2017
[quote author=Lilimax post=59137666]Huh undecided?
So Haram and covering -up is only applicable to the illiterates? Tell me something embarassed[/kquote]

Some northerners went to school and they cover up. "Education" is not the reason some don't cover up, they simply don't want to.
Re: Mairama Indimi Gets Engaged (Photos) by win2kwire: 10:20am On Aug 04, 2017
Orobo2Lekpa:

which part of their look is fake?

Take your pick, plastic surgeries, too much makeup, hair overdo, skin overtone,...you want more?
They always chant Nigeria we hail thee but usually like dating indians, arabs, whites and on occasion a few very famous and rich Nigerians for the photo op
That equally fake Mohammed Babangida found out how fake the family is and drove their daughter out.
The skinny one always chanting "Nigeria is great" was dating a dirty Indian guy who spends most of his time insulting Nigerians.
Their dad sent one of the sons to marry Buhari's daughter to help keep the oil flow, and start fight between ibb and Buhari.
They donate a lot of money to American and European politicians and institutions and spend less on the Nigerian poor

bottomline, they are a fake opportunistic family
Re: Mairama Indimi Gets Engaged (Photos) by Orobo2Lekpa: 10:23am On Aug 04, 2017
win2kwire:

Take your pick, plastic surgeries, too much makeup, hair overdo, skin overtone,...you want more?
They always chant Nigeria we hail thee but usually like dating indians, arabs, whites and on occasion a few very famous and rich Nigerians for the photo op
That equally fake Mohammed Babangida found out how fake the family is and drove their daughter out.
The skinny one always chanting "Nigeria is great" was dating a dirty Indian guy who spends most of his time insulting Nigerians.
Their dad sent one of the sons to marry Buhari's daughter to help keep the oil flow, and start fight between ibb and Buhari.
They donate a lot of money to American and European politicians and institutions and spend less on the Nigerian poor

bottomline, they are a fake opportunistic family

ok, I will let them know. Does anyone have their MTN line?
Re: Mairama Indimi Gets Engaged (Photos) by Pain(m): 10:23am On Aug 04, 2017
Cant be Fooled. All Girls Na WASH tongue
Re: Mairama Indimi Gets Engaged (Photos) by muller101(m): 10:23am On Aug 04, 2017
She is old
Re: Mairama Indimi Gets Engaged (Photos) by Jabioro: 10:24am On Aug 04, 2017
..and she is not on hijab as been professed by her grandfathers..
Re: Mairama Indimi Gets Engaged (Photos) by magzey: 10:26am On Aug 04, 2017
CheezyCharles:
well in this contiri The Rich marry the rich oh. no doubt the fiancé go get money . E fit be dangote son cef. why can't she marry someone on nairaland ?abi we no fine reach? where we wan even meet her?for oshodi ? I just dey take one eye dey look mr eazi n OTEDOLA pikin.
Who told you Nairalanders are poor guys, ? We have thousandaires like me and some few others tek note of that���

Re: Mairama Indimi Gets Engaged (Photos) by win2kwire: 10:35am On Aug 04, 2017
Orobo2Lekpa:

ok, I will let them know. Does anyone have their MTN line?
What do you need their line for?
I can tell you where Ahmed Indimi lives in Atlanta. I can tell you where Mairama and Meram live in London, just go there and knock to speak face to face!
Their dad is sleeping with a lady young enough to be his granddaughter and their mum has a toyboy!
They fight all the time about who gets what money from daddy.
Most of them were pushed through Lynn university (aka let our people go), and are incompetent in the jobs they are holding at Oriental (oil) energy company!

Their's is the sad story of an opportunistic Nigerian family... that does not deserve it!
Re: Mairama Indimi Gets Engaged (Photos) by mybestlove(m): 10:49am On Aug 04, 2017
The father is giving his girls in marriage but, caged the Chibok girls somewhere.
Criminals.
Re: Mairama Indimi Gets Engaged (Photos) by 7footre(m): 10:51am On Aug 04, 2017
so long as it is not Hauwa Idinmi my crush, we are still good. they have my blessings
Re: Mairama Indimi Gets Engaged (Photos) by wickyyolo: 10:51am On Aug 04, 2017
Thank God she is not the one I want to marry.
Re: Mairama Indimi Gets Engaged (Photos) by Orobo2Lekpa: 10:53am On Aug 04, 2017
win2kwire:

What do you need their line for?
I can tell you where Ahmed Indimi lives in Atlanta. I can tell you where Mairama and Meram live in London, just go there and knock to speak face to face!
Their dad is sleeping with a lady young enough to be his granddaughter and their mum has a toyboy!
They fight all the time about who gets what money from daddy.
Most of them were pushed through Lynn university (aka let our people go), and are incompetent in the jobs they are holding at Oriental (oil) energy company!

Their's is the sad story of an opportunistic Nigerian family... that does not deserve it!

Atlanta and London ke, you dey give Visa join?

1 Like

Re: Mairama Indimi Gets Engaged (Photos) by win2kwire: 11:00am On Aug 04, 2017
Orobo2Lekpa:

Atlanta and London ke, you dey give Visa join?
https://www.lynn.edu/admission/tuition-aid/financial-aid/scholarships-grants-loans/merit-scholarship

there are many more in america like it if you check google!

Mohammed Indimi gives more money to Lynn university, enough to fight boko haram and assist Chibok girls in his state, BORNO!
Re: Mairama Indimi Gets Engaged (Photos) by anyebedgreat: 11:24am On Aug 04, 2017
Is that the finger an engagement ring should be?
Re: Mairama Indimi Gets Engaged (Photos) by ernneyce(m): 11:28am On Aug 04, 2017
Dacronym:
Wow, Just found out that my Birthday is the same day as the day I was Born,

Life is Crazy

It might also be the same day you will d**

My thoughts is crazy
Re: Mairama Indimi Gets Engaged (Photos) by 0b100100111: 11:48am On Aug 04, 2017
Why re Hausa extremely beautiful with heigh to complement!

Not all these short plump dwarfs littering the south.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema / 5 Lucrative Business Opportunities In Abuja / Man Sits At ATM ABU Zaria With POS, Gives Cash To People At Different Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.