Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

10 Poorest Countries In The World.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Poorest Countries In The World.. (1109 Views)

10 Of The Most Promiscuous Countries In The World. / Share Till Your Politicians Sees This(meet The World's Poorest President / The 10 Most Adulterous Countries In The World - Indy100.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Poorest Countries In The World.. by TimmyPapa(m): 9:16am On Aug 04, 2017
Typically, the wealth of a country is measured by its Gross Domestic Product (GDP) per capita, which is the purchasing power of all goods and services produced in a country, divided by its population. In essence, this defines the purchasing power of a single person within the country.

10 – Guinea (GDP per capita of $523.10)
Guinea hasn’t seen a period of economic stability since the 1990’s, when their mining and agricultural industries did them well. Since then however, Guinea has fallen victim to sever sociopolitical crises, which rapidly decayed the state of their economy. Much of their economy is still largely based on agriculture, which is difficult because farmers only have access to outdated information and obsolete technology, as investors tend to shy away from the nation entirely.
How to lose weight

9 – Ethiopia (GDP per capita of $505.00  

Since 2007, Ethiopia has places itself above many sub-Saharan African nations in terms of its economic performance. Although regardless of this, it remains one of the poorest nations in the world, only holding a GDP per capita of $505.00. This is a result of Ethiopia’s large population, and dependence on a poorly funded, underdeveloped, and vulnerable agricultural industry as a staple in their economy.

Check out the full list.. https://afro9jaland..com.ng/2017/08/10-pooret-countries-in-world.html
Re: 10 Poorest Countries In The World.. by MissRaine69(f): 11:33am On Aug 04, 2017
Education section oga
For those that don't want to click
1 Central African Republic
2. DRC
3. Malawi
4. Liberia
5. Burundi
6. Niger
7. Mozambique
8. Eriteria
9. Guinea
10. Madagascar
Re: 10 Poorest Countries In The World.. by Martin0(m): 12:10pm On Aug 04, 2017
MissRaine69:
Education section oga For those that don't want to click 1 Central African Republic 2. DRC 3. Malawi 4. Liberia 5. Burundi 6. Niger 7. Mozambique 8. Eriteria 9. Guinea 10. Madagascar

Hmmmm u ehgrin
Re: 10 Poorest Countries In The World.. by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 04, 2017
Hmmmm atleast lets b glad for our country lolxx
Re: 10 Poorest Countries In The World.. by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 04, 2017
MissRaine69:
Education section oga
For those that don't want to click
1 Central African Republic
2. DRC
3. Malawi
4. Liberia
5. Burundi
6. Niger
7. Mozambique
8. Eriteria
9. Guinea
10. Madagascar
no nigeria?
no be d naija dey carry first in all negative tins?
dis na ojoro cheesy
Re: 10 Poorest Countries In The World.. by Martin0(m): 12:50pm On Aug 04, 2017
lefulefu:

no nigeria?
no be d naija dey carry first in all negative tins?
dis na ojoro cheesy

Hahahaha this one surprise me ooo but now I believ this people are not rich enough with their useless enconomy infact everything is dam fucvkepup in niger especially..
One of my guy bought a 2flath apartment in that country (Niger)for 1000CFA u can imagine that kin country
Re: 10 Poorest Countries In The World.. by Martin0(m): 12:52pm On Aug 04, 2017
lefulefu:
no nigeria? no be d naija dey carry first in all negative tins? dis na ojoro cheesy
Re: 10 Poorest Countries In The World.. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 04, 2017
Martin0:

One of my guy bought a 2flath apartment in that country (Niger)for 1000CFA u can imagine that kin country
ehn for real?

Re: 10 Poorest Countries In The World.. by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 12:55pm On Aug 04, 2017
lefulefu:

ehn for real?
Enemy of state that dude lie is greater than buhari sickness, he has guys in all the countries
Re: 10 Poorest Countries In The World.. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 04, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

Enemy of state that dude lie is greater than buhari sickness, he has guys in all the countries
hm?
he might be sayin d truth cheesy
Re: 10 Poorest Countries In The World.. by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 12:58pm On Aug 04, 2017
lefulefu:

hm?
he might be sayin d truth cheesy
Might be possible

1 Like

Re: 10 Poorest Countries In The World.. by Martin0(m): 1:12pm On Aug 04, 2017
lefulefu:

ehn for real?
mehn nor be small tin ooo e still dey suprise me,I say make I tell u maybe u go fit do some reasearch

1 Like

Re: 10 Poorest Countries In The World.. by Martin0(m): 1:15pm On Aug 04, 2017
lefulefu:
ehn for real?
Imagine they say to cross their border is 1k for our currency
Mehn the country na wako
Re: 10 Poorest Countries In The World.. by Martin0(m): 1:17pm On Aug 04, 2017
lefulefu:

ehn for real?
if the country is not poor the won't be relocating to nigeria in bunches just like how nigerian's are relocating to Europ hence the possibility is there...
Re: 10 Poorest Countries In The World.. by Martin0(m): 1:18pm On Aug 04, 2017
lefulefu:
ehn for real?
but I wonder why dem nor rate nigeria Abi e get weitin dem take they rate this people
Re: 10 Poorest Countries In The World.. by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 04, 2017
Martin0:
but I wonder why dem nor rate nigeria
Abi e get weitin dem take they rate this people
dem bribe worldbank
Re: 10 Poorest Countries In The World.. by Martin0(m): 1:28pm On Aug 04, 2017
lefulefu:
dem bribe worldbank
Hahahahah it possible,oil they their head for badies

1 Like

Re: 10 Poorest Countries In The World.. by Martin0(m): 1:33pm On Aug 04, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

Hahahahahah seems u know me too wellgrin
Well I never knew u can detect lies ahhahahahah chaiii na wa ooogrin

(1) (Reply)

When A Man Starts Showering You With Compliments / Which Of These Two Guys Should I Marry? / The Chase Game.... "How To Make A Girl Chase"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.