Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,610 members, 7,827,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

The Economic and Geological Disaster called Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Economic and Geological Disaster called Lagos (2876 Views)

Why I Called Lagos A Village, Rotimi Amechi To Lagos Governors. / The Disaster Called Ortom / Photos Of President Buhari Launching The Economic Recovery And Growth Plan Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Economic and Geological Disaster called Lagos by t12tosin: 7:25pm On Aug 04, 2017
Huh
Re: The Economic and Geological Disaster called Lagos by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 04, 2017
laudate:

When losers like you lack the ability to provide factual points, they resort to insults. sad You are one of the slaves begging Nigeria for freedom aren't you? Thanks for letting us know your problem. And you also just confessed that you were raised in an orphanage. No wonder you decided to take refuge in verbal abuse. You were not raised with any manners. Ndo. Try not to feel bad....or act too shameless. undecided
e pain am.

Shame on you. You were part of PEJ borntroway

2 Likes

Re: The Economic and Geological Disaster called Lagos by laudate: 8:20pm On Aug 04, 2017
Kathmandu:
e pain am.

Shame on you. You were part of PEJ borntroway
Pain who? shocked You think the words 'visitor' and 'stranger' are derogatory? No, they are not. You are the one throwing tantrums on this thread and trying to get me to notice you. Oya, throw out some more insults and wail a bit louder. A lot of us find your antics and petty rants, rather amusing! Oh, thanks for confirming that you are a prime example of 'PEJ borntroway.' It describes you perfectly! Hehehehehe..... cheesy

Now, let me give you a little assignment. undecided I have made over 10,000 posts on NL over the past few years. Please take a screenshot of each one, and post them on this thread, since you are so jobless. It would confirm my earlier suspicion that you are secretly obsessed with me. Don't delay. Am waiting! wink

6 Likes

Re: The Economic and Geological Disaster called Lagos by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 04, 2017
laudate:

Pain who? shocked You think the words 'visitor' and 'stranger' are derogatory? No, they are not. You are the one throwing tantrums on this thread and trying to get me to notice you. Oya, throw out some more insults and wail a bit louder. A lot of us find your antics and petty rants, rather amusing! Oh, thanks for confirming that you are a prime example of 'PEJ borntroway.' It describes you perfectly! Hehehehehe..... cheesy

Now, let me give you a little assignment. undecided I have made over 10,000 posts on NL over the past few years. Please take a screenshot of each one, and post them on this thread, since you are so jobless. It would confirm my earlier suspicion that you are secretly obsessed with me. Don't delay. Am waiting! wink
Do you know your parents? NO.

You are here hating on a tribe but you are a Nobody in RealLife

3 Likes

Re: The Economic and Geological Disaster called Lagos by laudate: 8:30pm On Aug 04, 2017
Kathmandu:
Do you know your parents? NO.

You are here hating on a tribe but you are a Nobody in RealLife
Oh, and she replied. Do I know my parents? Of course I do, why wouldn't I? shocked You were the one raised in an orphanage, don't you remember? That is why you do not know anything about your own parents. Now, get going. Complete the assignments I gave you, and post all the screenshots here. Am waiting! undecided You have only posted 3 screenshots so far. There are over 9,997 posts yet to go.

5 Likes

Re: The Economic and Geological Disaster called Lagos by StOla: 8:42pm On Aug 04, 2017
kettykin:
I want to surmarise 2 key points which are economic Demise and Geologiocal Disaster

The following 5 reasons are why despite the overated City whose inhabitants have refused to tell themselves the glaring truth i feel Lagos is doomed

Over Prices for Over Glorified Real Estate
This More than any other reason has made some lazy folks Multimillionaires whose only hard work is that their parents and grand parents bought Land from God Knows where to build ramshackles that are not fit for human habitation but as a result of the scarcity of habitable spaces are now gold mines. yours truly happens to live in one of such buildings in an estate in Gbagada where i am being made to spend as much as N1.5M per annum for a glorified Duplex which falls short of my Modest house in my Village in the East.
Such Glorified Duplexes adorn the Landscape of Lagos with migrant workers from mainly the south East and south south paying huge sums of money to ingrates masquerading as landlords

The Rise and Rise of Omonile , Street Urchins, Bastards and Area Boys
Brethen , there is now an army of unemployed youths who are mainly Bastards from the neigbouring states and lagos who make a livelihood out of the sweat of hardworking Nigerians , these unemployed youths have created an industry out of extorting hardworking business men, bus drivers, building developers , Nollywood practitioners and with the tacit approval of traditional rulers in those domains with the law enforcement authoritities , political office holders looking the other way.

Point 1 is your outcry at realizing your clansmen claims to ownership of Lagos residential estates was thoroughly ridiculed on the Yoruba greatness thread by kn23h.

So now having learnt that most landlords are not the Igbos you have wrongly assumed and propagated all your life, those Yoruba landlords have now become lazy unworthy millionaires and ingrates who are exploiting Igbo tenants like you - an economic refugee who abandoned his village for Lagos, yet you keep on appealing to Igbos to move their businesses to the East so that according to your false boasts, the Lagos economy will collapse, but you the preacher remain steadfastly attached to Lagos for survival.

Point 2 is rubbished by the fact that when Fashola as Lagos State Governor, embarked on a drive to eliminate miscreants and the destitute poor from the streets of Lagos to reduce their nuisance on other tax paying residents of Lagos, only the Igbos wailed like babies all over the news, upon receiving their own contingent of Lagos destitutes. Keeping in mind that neighbouring Yoruba states had earlier received their own returnees, same with the Northern states, without any outcry until it got to the turn of the refugee Igbos.

Wail on, it is a free gift of human nature for those who suffer untold agony and misery.

CC: kn23h, Laudate, Markfemi2, salford1, totit, veraponpo, wristbangle and deomello, come see the result of your endless blows to the head of the clansmen is finally resetting the false ownership claims of this notable Igbo preacher of homeward return while he is firmly rooted in Lagos.

Even Fineman87 will be unhappy with this embarrassment from a fellow clansman.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Economic and Geological Disaster called Lagos by StOla: 9:10pm On Aug 04, 2017
Minus Chagoury and Jim Ovia, these fellows below are the ungrateful lazy Yoruba landlords that are causing the sleepless nights of our Igbo refugee OP.

When I see your people claiming they developed and own Lagos, I just shake my head at their stüpidity and ignorance. Anyway, Let's look into the top players in the real estate industry of Lagos:

1. Weyinmi Edodo: CEO of International Property Development Consortium (IPDC). He's a fine economist and an alumnus of Havard Business School (Real Estate). His remarkable works include TBNW terraces in Lekki Phase 1, Pine Courts Apartments by Femi Okunnu Estate and Lotus Apartment in Ikate Elegushi.

2. Gilbert Chagoury: A billionaire Lebanese-Nigerian who owns HiTech and ITB construction companies. He's also known for the development of Banana Island, Ocean Parade Towers to be precise. A 4-bedroom flat in Ocean Parade Towers currently sells for 1.695 billion naira and that's a flat not a separate fully-detached house. Over 6 billoin dollars has been spent on the Eko Atlantic City project and a penthouse is expected to sell for over two million dollars upon completion. This is what development is about, not hawking fanyogo and useless chest-beating.

3. Mr Kunle Tinubu: Also an alumnus of Havard who leads the Trojan Estate Team. Some of his projects include Royal Gardens Estate in Ajah, Peninsula Mall in Lekki, Peninsula Sports and Recreation Club in Lekki, Royal Gardens Estate in Abuja and the new Troy Court in Aguda, Surulere.

4. Sijibomi Ogundele: Sijibomi “Sujimoto” Ogundele is the founder and lead partner of Sujimoto Group of Companies, which comprises of real-estate, finance and energy divisions. The organization operates offices in Paris, Accra, Madrid, Dubai, Riyadh, and Lagos. With the umbrella of Sujimoto Investment Ltd. and its principal partner, Yazeed Alrahji, Sujimoto has been able to bridge the venture capital industry with more than 47 successful business acquisitions and restructurings. As the Chief Executive Officer of Sujimoto Construction, a real estate development firm, Siji is one man to watch – as far as the revolution of Nigeria’s prime real estate sector is concerned. The company, which describes its obligation as bridging the gap in the provision of quality, affordable, and luxury buildings, that are analogous to modern cities and towns like Cape town, Monte Carlo, and Miami, has over the years proven its mantle in this highly competitive field. With its flagship development in Lagos known as the Medici by Sujimoto on Milverton Road, Ikoyi to the upcoming Lorenzo by Sujimoto on Bourdillon in Ikoyi, the company has shown that it is force to reckon with as far as luxury real estate development is concerned in Nigeria.

5. Dun Salami: He's the CEO of Admiralty Homes Limited. He had tons of investments in Banana Island. He also owns Queen's Court, Silicon Valley and Victory Court, all in Lekki.

6. Otunba Olamide Osunsina: He's the CEO of Megamound Investment. His notable works include Carlton Gate Estate in Chevron Drive, Lekki and Lekki County Estate in Ikota.

7. Prince Olu Okeowo: The billionaire is the founder and chairman of Gibraltar Construction. His works include Abraham Court, Solomon Court, Grace Court, Emmanuel Court, Adejoke Court, all in Ikoyi.

8. Tayo Sonuga: In 2009, his housing projects were described as the most romantic homes in Lagos. Tayo Sonuga is the CEO of Haven Homes and his current project is Richmond Gate Estate in Lekki.

9. Yemi Idowu: He currently heads Aircom Nigeria Limited. The company has successfully completed and delivered Nothern Foreshore Estate, Friends Colony Estate, Napier Garden Estate, Egerton Place Estate, all in Lekki. As well as Bourdillon Court Estate and Milverton Court Estate both in Lekki.

10. Sade Gbadamosi: She's the Financial Director of Redbrick Homes Limited, the developers of Amen Estate located along Eleko Beach in Ibeju, Lekki. Feel free to watch

11. Tokunbo Ajayi: He currently heads Properygate Investment Limited. The company is renowned for most of the major developments within Crown Estate in Lekki.

12. Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi: The Ooni of Ife, Oba Ogunwusi although has recently come into prominence as a result of his emergence to the throne of the Yoruba cradle, he was never a minor in the real estate world. Through, his Gran Imperio Group, he was able to take Lagos real estate market by storm. His flagship project was Jacob Mews Estate in Yaba, while others are Southpointe Estate, Northpointe Estate, Lakeview Park 1 and 2, The Grand Lake Estate, Golden Leaf Estate, Yello Estate, Midland Estate all on the Lekki axis. He is also the developer of Inagbe Grand Resorts and Liesure, a a first of its kind Resort on over 3 million square meter land within a 100 kilometer stretch Island along the Atlantic Ocean. Located just a few minutes away from Victoria Island.

13. Adetunji Ogunwusi: He is the CEO of PrimewaterView Limited. Its track record includes the development of various residential/commercial properties in Highbrow areas such as Ikoyi, Victoria Island and Lekki, Lagos Nigeria. Its foray into luxury apartments dates back to 2006 when it developed a block of 19units of 3 bedroom flats and semidetached houses for Exxon Mobil Staff Cooperative society within 12 months at Oniru Estate in Victoria Island Extension and the very popular PrimewaterView Gardens Phase I (107 units) in Lekki, Lagos.

14. Folorunsho Alakija: The richest African woman, Folorunsho Alakija, is not resting on her oars to make more wealth. The group managing director of The Rose of Sharon Group which consists of The Rose of Sharon Prints & Promotions Limited and Digital Reality Prints Limited and the executive vice-chairman of Famfa Oil Limited is investing heavily in real estate. Among her numerous business investments is a real estate company called Dayspring Property Development Company Limited, which is currently developing her ongoing project, Rose of Sharon Towers. The building is located in Victoria Island, Lagos, with a magnificent view of Kuramo Waters and the Atlantic Ocean. There are three residential floors consisting 32 individual apartments of one, two and three bedrooms, all constructed to international standard and luxury finish. Sources also revealed she is investing a minimum of N29 billion on another property project in the Federal Capital Territory.

15. Chief Rasak Akanni Okoya: He's well known for being the Chairman of Eleganza industries. Through RAO Property Investment Company, Chief Okoya has invested in properties in different parts of Lagos. His magnificent estate, Oluwanisola (The Lord creates wealth) Estate at Lekki/Ajah Expressway, Eleganza Gardens and Shopping Mall also in Ajah are part of his property investments.

16. Jim Ovia: I'm no hypocrite, so I won't downplay the man. Already contributing to the fast changing face of Ozumba Mbadiwe through his Quantum Luxury Properties Limited. Jim Ovia’s love for the road started with the development of the Civic Centre a little over a decade ago for the hosting of grand events and occasions. Major upcoming projects from Jim Ovia’s Quantum Luxury Properties Limited on Ozumba Mbadiwe Road are the Marriots Hotel and the Twin Towers.

17. Rev. Olajide Awosedo: Awosedo came into the Real Estate business in 2001. His company, Grant Properties Limited is the proud owner of Goshen Beach Estate, Lekki and this is the first of its kind done by a wholly-owned Nigerian company. Today, Grant Properties Limited has on its stable Goshen Beach Estate, Lekki, Victory Park Estate, Lekki, Havilah Villas in Isheri, Oguri State and The Beautiful Gate Estate, Lekki. His company, Grant Properties Limited is the first company anywhere in the world to be granted approval by the United States Government, to develop an estate for the Foreign Service Nationals of its Embassy in Lagos.

18. Gary Sanusi: Dillon Nigeria is an architechtural consultant / real estate development company located in both Lagos, Nigeria & The United States of America. Registered in Febuary 1995, with a rich history of clientele and amazing testimonial of developments and property sales. It is headed by (ACH) Gary Sanusi. Some of the completed projects of the company includes Abiola Court 1-7 all in Lekki, Ebeano Shopping Mall in Lekki, Dillon Court in Lekki and a host of other developments in and around Ikoyi.

19. Oba Adetola Emmanuel King: Oba Adetola Emmanuelking is the CEO of the fast rising real estate development company known as Adron Homes and Properties Limited. Some of the company’s estates include: Tresure Parks and Gardens, Glass House Estate and Treasure Golf and Estate all in Shimawa, Ogun State. Other estates of the company are: Town Park and Gardens, Imota, Ikorodu, Grandview Park and Gardens, Atan-Ota, Ogun State, Rehoboth Park and Gardens, Ibeju-Lekki and the newest one known as Manhattan Park and Gardens, Karu, Abuja.

20. Tayo Fashogbon: He is an alumnus of the Executive Management Program at Harvard Business School, Boston, United States. He is the CEO of Portal Realties Limited the developers of Broadview Estate and Fair Haven Estate both in Abuja as well as Broadview Estate in Lekki, Ajah, New Life Estate in Agbara, Royal Garden City, Mowe Ofada and Green Housing Estate, Mowe Ofada.

21: Hakeem Ogunniran: Hakeen Ogunniran was appointed the Managing Director of the UPDC in January, 2010. Ogunniran, Lawyer, Chartered Secretary and Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators holds LL.B, LL.M, and MBA degrees of the University of Lagos. UPDC today is one of the biggest real estate development company in Nigeria. Some of the mega developments of the company include: 1004 Estate in Victoria Island, Festival Mall and the Golden Tulip Hotel both in Festac, Cameron Green Estate in Ikoyi amongst others. The company today has some of the largest and most luxurious real estate projects in Abuja.

Now please tell me where you pulled the stupid statistics of Igbos owing 90% of the properties in Lagos from, I think it was a typo and y'all meant to say "prostitutes".

Yòrúbas are humble achievers and not hairy gorillas who beat their chests like deranged fellows. We don't make noise about our successes unlike some cursed uncultured and unruly lost jews. Put some respek on our fvcking name beech.

http://ekocitymagazine.com/blog/2016/06/27/find-top-30-real-estate-developers-lagos/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Economic and Geological Disaster called Lagos by lollarj(f): 9:25pm On Aug 04, 2017
kettykin:
I want to surmarise 2 key points which are economic Demise and Geologiocal Disaster

The following 5 reasons are why despite the overated City whose inhabitants have refused to tell themselves the glaring truth i feel Lagos is doomed

Over Prices for Over Glorified Real Estate
This More than any other reason has made some lazy folks Multimillionaires whose only hard work is that their parents and grand parents bought Land from God Knows where to build ramshackles that are not fit for human habitation but as a result of the scarcity of habitable spaces are now gold mines. yours truly happens to live in one of such buildings in an estate in Gbagada where i am being made to spend as much as N1.5M per annum for a glorified Duplex which falls short of my Modest house in my Village in the East.
Such Glorified Duplexes adorn the Landscape of Lagos with migrant workers from mainly the south East and south south paying huge sums of money to ingrates masquerading as landlords

The Rise and Rise of Omonile , Street Urchins, Bastards and Area Boys
Brethen , there is now an army of unemployed youths who are mainly Bastards from the neigbouring states and lagos who make a livelihood out of the sweat of hardworking Nigerians , these unemployed youths have created an industry out of extorting hardworking business men, bus drivers, building developers , Nollywood practitioners and with the tacit approval of traditional rulers in those domains with the law enforcement authoritities , political office holders looking the other way.
My encounter with these categories of human beings reveal that the bulk of the money collected goes to Area fathers who remit part of the Money to the Government . These societal invalids have made the sale of hard drugs and banned substances very lucrative.

Lagos has the highest number of street kids who live off other people's sweat in the whole world

The Incidence of Badoo and unending menace of one chance and ritual killers
By far lagos is now the most socially unstable state apart from the North East state of Borno. Lagos now appears to be the capital of ritual killing among the Lagos Ibadan axis of evil. everyday Large swarms of people are taking to ritual dens in the forests and jungles of Ogun , ibadan Ikrorodu from Lagsos state, these has gone for ages with Law enforcement agents pretending not to know what to do.
Lagos runs and economy that is powered partly by Blood Money and money from extortionist

The Rise of the Menace of Flood and building Collapse
This Year Alone the flood in Lagos made the owners of houses in the posh Area of Lekki , VGC etc to loose Millions of Naira in repairs of spoilt automibile, furniture, house hold gadgets. and hardly any month goes without the incidence of collapsed buildings in lagos Island leading to losses of lives and property , my investigation reveals that most of the private houses in the Lagos were built with a poor cement , sand mixture , for those houses built with the right mixture they are daced with the issue of corrosion arising from the fact that the lagos water is a corrosion inducing saline water
Lagos has the highest rate and number of collapsed building in the whole world

Epidemiology and the potential breakout of a Plague
To say that Lagos water is poluted is simply an under statement of the problem, under description of the issues at stake and being miserly with the truth. The fact remains that Lagos is the most poluted city in the world with a Lagoon that doubles as a cemetery for unclaimed corpses and a sewage dump for poor folks , while the whol world staggers at the fact that the oceans of the world is now filled with plastics enough to kill of the world population with cancer, Lagos waters system is being fed continually with untreated waste water from factories , untreated sewage water from homes and hotels and the dangerous but under reported cases of corpses in the waters .leading to a whole cycle os drink poisoning for poor and under privilidge people who live off untreated water from Cway , Bottled water companies etc.

The City of Lagos has the dirtiest surface water in the whole world.

The Very High Cost of doing business
if you ever considered that the cost of doing Business in Lagos is one of the highest in Africa except for Luanda in Angola , this is why many businesses are rushing to Ogun State which is even not ready to be a manufacturing Hub.
I once carried out a review of the cost of Manufacturing of a consumable item like detergent in Lagos and i found out that why Lagos is a choice place of some companies like PZ , Unilever, Cadbury and Nestle is that Nigeria is a land locked country with only a source of entrance to the country through the Apapa warf.
Well my survery shows that the manufacturing cost in Cities like Kaduna, Kano , Aba and Onitsha is about half the cost in Lagos but because of the absence and working ports in Other coastal states like Cross River , Delta , Rivers and Bayelsa, Manufacturers have no option than to cite their factories in Lagos , thus contributing to the water , Air pollution index and to the congestion of the city state.

Please forgive my rushed and often incomplete sentences , i hope you all understand
To be continued after a coffee break .....

Wow I sincerely hope youre not one of those living in the disaster you described.

2 Likes

Re: The Economic and Geological Disaster called Lagos by kn23h(m): 9:29pm On Aug 04, 2017
StOla:

Point 1 is your outcry at realizing your clansmen claims to ownership of Lagos residential estates was thoroughly ridiculed on the Yoruba greatness thread by kn23h.

So now having learnt that most landlords are not the Igbos you have wrongly assumed and propagated all your life, those Yoruba landlords have now become lazy unworthy millionaires and ingrates who are exploiting Igbo tenants like you - an economic refugee who abandoned his village for Lagos, yet you keep on appealing to Igbos to move their businesses to the East so that according to your false boasts, the Lagos economy will collapse, but you the preacher remain steadfastly attached to Lagos for survival.

Point 2 is rubbished by the fact that when Fashola as Lagos State Governor, embarked on a drive to eliminate miscreants and the destitute poor from the streets of Lagos to reduce their nuisance on other tax paying residents of Lagos, only the Igbos wailed like babies all over the news, upon receiving their own contingent of Lagos destitutes. Keeping in mind that neighbouring Yoruba states had earlier received their own returnees, same with the Northern states, without any outcry until it got to the turn of the refugee Igbos.

Wail on, it is a free gift of human nature for those who suffer untold agony and misery.

CC: kn23h, Laudate, Markfemi2, salford1, totit, veraponpo, wristbangle and deomello, come see the result of your endless blows to the head of the clansmen is finally resetting the false ownership claims of this notable Igbo preacher of homeward return while he is firmly rooted in Lagos.

I've told those Ibo refugees to stop lying. Once you bring facts, they start attacking you with with afonja this and that.

I'm not gonna help him elongate this thread. The point is not even to creat the thread, he wants to index this on Google search.

If you want to rebut him, repl by creating a thread with facts and figures.

4 Likes

Re: The Economic and Geological Disaster called Lagos by 989900: 11:20pm On Aug 04, 2017
Crapola

2 Likes

Re: The Economic and Geological Disaster called Lagos by totit: 1:38am On Aug 05, 2017
StOla:

So now having learnt that most landlords are not the Igbos you have wrongly assumed and propagated all your life, those Yoruba landlords have now become lazy unworthy millionaires and ingrates who are exploiting Igbo tenants like you
- an economic refugee who abandoned his village for Lagos, yet you keep on appealing to Igbos to move their businesses to the East so that according to your false boasts, the Lagos economy will collapse, but you the preacher remain steadfastly attached to Lagos for survival.

Finally,the truth... it's now dawn on them(@ the emboldened),and truly the Op said nothing but the truth talking about the real landlords of Lagos and it environ. Ofcourse,this is what we know,see and experience daily and the reality on ground.

Well, as for his evil and bad blood over my lagos grin grin shocked....
Op, I say, back to sender,straight to the land of the deadly,dangerous and cheatbeating sun,abeg grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Economic and Geological Disaster called Lagos by laudate: 2:34am On Aug 05, 2017
StOla:

CC: kn23'h, Laudat'e, Markfemi'2, salford'1, toti't, veraponp'o, wristbang'le and deomel'lo, come see the result of your endless blows to the head of the clansmen is finally resetting the false ownership claims of this notable Igbo preacher of homeward return while he is firmly rooted in Lagos.

Even Fineman'87 will be unhappy with this embarrassment from a fellow clansman.
What you are witnessing from that chap you responded to, is an acute case of bad-belle and 'pull-him-down,' syndrome, also known as 'Ph.D.' sad The affliction descends on them, whenever they see something that others have, but they cannot get. So they decide to pull down such things, in a bid to dispel the inner hopelessness & bad luck, that has placed such a thing beyond their reach. Sadly, their attempts never work. One really needs to pity them. undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Economic and Geological Disaster called Lagos by Markfemi: 3:10am On Aug 05, 2017
When I tell people this pigs have been brought up yi hate Yorubas you think I'm lying
The 600 erosion spots in anambra alone is not a concern to them
It's lagos that has strong soil

5 Likes

Re: The Economic and Geological Disaster called Lagos by Markfemi: 3:12am On Aug 05, 2017
laudate:

What you are witnessing from that chap you responded to, is an acute case of bad-belle and 'pull-him-down,' syndrome, also known as 'Ph.D.' sad The affliction descends on them, whenever they see something that others have, but they cannot get. So they decide to pull down such things, in a bid to dispel the inner hopelessness & bad luck, that has placed that thing beyond their reach. Sadly, their attempts never work. One really needs to pity them. undecided

Yup they are programmed to hate Yoruba and pull them down
Did you see the message they started circulating on Yoruba churches when they could not match Yoruba Christains

Igbos are truly what COWnu called them PIGS!

5 Likes

Re: The Economic and Geological Disaster called Lagos by OMANBALA1: 6:04am On Aug 05, 2017
What kettykin wrote was true ,after all he live there and pay taxes so therefore has the right to question how the state is ran.
I hear all the ethnic goats here rambling and I feel sorry for you iidiots....I could remember very well how you people jubilated when Onicha and Aba were declared the most polluted city....What a pathetic set of ffools. At least,he didn't mock Lagos unlike you inferiors! I lived in Lagos and still have my relatives there and their health is of concern to me. Lagos has always been a squalor just like most Nigerian states and anybody that argues that is a ffucking iIdiot.

2 Likes

Re: The Economic and Geological Disaster called Lagos by OMANBALA1: 6:08am On Aug 05, 2017
Markfemi:
When I tell people this pigs have been brought up yi hate Yorubas you think I'm lying
The 600 erosion spots in anambra alone is not a concern to them
It's lagos that has strong soil

You sound like a retarded cow... Do you live in Anambra like Kettykin live in Lagos? How does what happen in Anambra directly affect you? I want to enslave ffools like you because a goat is smarter than you...I spit on your face!!

1 Like

Re: The Economic and Geological Disaster called Lagos by OMANBALA1: 6:09am On Aug 05, 2017
Markfemi:

Yup they are programmed to hate Yoruba and pull them down
Did you see the message they started circulating on Yoruba churches when they could not match Yoruba Christains

Igbos are truly what COWnu called them PIGS!

Another dummy!

1 Like

Re: The Economic and Geological Disaster called Lagos by Markfemi: 6:24am On Aug 05, 2017
OMANBALA1:

You sound like a retarded cow... Do you live in Anambra like Kettykin live in Lagos? How does what happen in Anambra directly affect you? I want to enslave ffools like you because a goat is smarter than you...I spit on your face!!

Of course your programmed to spit on people's face are you not a pig

4 Likes

Re: The Economic and Geological Disaster called Lagos by Markfemi: 7:09am On Aug 05, 2017
OMANBALA1:

Another dummy!

Am I lying ?
Did you not circulate hate messages on Yoruba churches ?

2 Likes

Re: The Economic and Geological Disaster called Lagos by laudate: 2:07pm On Aug 05, 2017
OMANBALA1:
What kettykin wrote was true ,after all he live there and pay taxes so therefore has the right to question how the state is ran.
I hear all the ethnic goats here rambling and I feel sorry for you iidiots....I could remember very well how you people jubilated when Onicha and Aba were declared the most polluted city....What a pathetic set of ffools. At least,he didn't mock Lagos unlike you inferiors! I lived in Lagos and still have my relatives there and their health is of concern to me. Lagos has always been a squalor just like most Nigerian states and anybody that argues that is a ffucking iIdiot.
You have never lived in Lagos, that is why your rabid rant shows that you do not know what you are talking about. sad As for Kettykin, his comments have revealed that he lives in the slums, shanties and ghettos of Lagos, that is why he is scared of an epidemic, and he is worried about miscreants, touts and agbero boys extorting money from him. undecided

The solution is simple. He needs to relocate to Onitsha, Aba, Awka or Umuahia so that the touts there and the area boys will benefit from whatever fees they can squueze out of him. Chikena!

If Lagos is squalor, with its seaports, airports, bridges, infrastructure etc., then why do your people still pour into the city in droves? If Lagosians live in squalor, then what is your own state capital or village like? It must be a cesspit. undecided

3 Likes

Re: The Economic and Geological Disaster called Lagos by OMANBALA1: 1:30am On Aug 06, 2017
G
Re: The Economic and Geological Disaster called Lagos by Oga080666419419: 3:34am On Aug 06, 2017
Kathmandu:
Unity beggar that don't have an abode. You are lost in Lagos without a hometown to call your own

Shame on you.

It seems you were gotten from an orphanage home

most of these lazy gamblers talking about Lagos are Yoruba immigrants from backwaters of Osun and Oyo states.

these lazy gamblers have nothing to offer to Lagos except shouting go back to your village.
Re: The Economic and Geological Disaster called Lagos by kettykin: 7:38pm On May 08, 2019
i apologize for some of my typos which were because of the hurry in puting up this article

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking Data: Hausa Have Never Ruled Nigeria; / Breaking News! FFK Changes His Facebook Cover Photo / Nigeria Must Appologise To These Set Of People Immediately.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.