Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

TRINITY: Is Almighty God A Triune God? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / TRINITY: Is Almighty God A Triune God? (371 Views)

CHRISTIAN TRINITY: Is Jesus Christ Truly The Almighty God? / CHRISTIAN TRINITY: Is Jesus Christ Truly The Almighty God? / Christian Trinity: Is Jesus Christ Truly The Almighty God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

TRINITY: Is Almighty God A Triune God? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 04, 2017
My attention has been drawn to the above topic and I wish to contribute my quota to the concurrent discussion. Please if anyone fails to understand what I am saying or needs more clarification on the issues I intend to discuss feel free to email me.

Meanwhile I will be posting my articles on the above piece meal due to space. I would want any one who doubts what I have posted to take my write-up to their Pastors for more clarification. I bet they would not want to read it for obvious reasons. But people who follow whatever their Pastors tell them without confirming from the Bible themselves are like those who take their cars to the mechanic who only knows what he has been taught by his boss and nothing else. It follows that he cannot know whatever his boss does not know and most certainly his boss does not know it all. Jesus Christ is most certainly not the Almighty God. Pastors preach that he is God because they don't want to rock the boat.
No Pastor on earth knows it all. The sad thing is that they feel oppressed when someone tries to tell them what they do not know.
Please read the article attached for more information.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TRINITY: Is Almighty God A Triune God? by Eberex(m): 9:56pm On Aug 04, 2017
If you have anything to share, do it here and stop sending link
Re: TRINITY: Is Almighty God A Triune God? by sallyzan(f): 7:14pm On Aug 05, 2017
Ok...we are waiting

(1) (Reply)

LAUTECH Students Are Foolish” – Controversial Blogger Kemi Olunloyo / Swamp Buggy 70m / Obaship: Ibadan Should Not Be Turned Into Battleground, CCII Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.