Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,354 members, 7,836,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Man Who Killed His Banker Girlfriend Nabbed Along Uganda-kenya Border (photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Killed His Banker Girlfriend Nabbed Along Uganda-kenya Border (photos) (26497 Views)

Woman Caught Smuggling Rice In Her Body At Seme Border (Photos) / Security Operatives Encounter Armed Militia Along Benue-Nassarawa Border. Photos / Suicide Note Of Airforce Officer Who Killed His Girlfriend, Pic In Military Cell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Killed His Banker Girlfriend Nabbed Along Uganda-kenya Border (photos) by muchroom(m): 6:17pm On Aug 04, 2017
the headline got me thinking it was Nigerian police that traced and caught a suspect so far from the country. I was so impressed until i read the story.....
Re: Man Who Killed His Banker Girlfriend Nabbed Along Uganda-kenya Border (photos) by juman(m): 6:20pm On Aug 04, 2017
Dont kill you spouse, rather be separated.

If you kill your spouse you destroy you life.
Re: Man Who Killed His Banker Girlfriend Nabbed Along Uganda-kenya Border (photos) by ola5858: 6:38pm On Aug 04, 2017
I said yesterday his in rwanda from there to kenya and kenya to tanzania and to calabar. i saw it all with my mirror in abuja.
Re: Man Who Killed His Banker Girlfriend Nabbed Along Uganda-kenya Border (photos) by tunary(m): 6:44pm On Aug 04, 2017
eboiga:
Please i need a female's place to stay in abeokuta from tomorrow to next week. Help a sister out. Thanks
Come and stay with me na, I will take very good care of you
Re: Man Who Killed His Banker Girlfriend Nabbed Along Uganda-kenya Border (photos) by Pennywise(m): 9:03pm On Aug 04, 2017
If they can't afford a handcuff, let them use rope. Why must East Africans always embarrass us this way?
Re: Man Who Killed His Banker Girlfriend Nabbed Along Uganda-kenya Border (photos) by mumnana: 9:04pm On Aug 04, 2017
ebujany:
No remorse at all.... See his head like afonja muslem
Muslim's your night mere, do Muslims bares that name. wawa kawai.
Re: Man Who Killed His Banker Girlfriend Nabbed Along Uganda-kenya Border (photos) by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:15pm On Aug 04, 2017
This guy get luck say no be naija,him body for tell am.bloody murderer. See legs like toothpick.
Re: Man Who Killed His Banker Girlfriend Nabbed Along Uganda-kenya Border (photos) by kabaka1: 9:51pm On Aug 04, 2017
JEALOUSY is s most likely motive of this crime I'm guessing he missed her sweatest Conji that him say "if she no be mine 4ever nobody go have her.":

ladies and gents be careful who una go into relationship with
Re: Man Who Killed His Banker Girlfriend Nabbed Along Uganda-kenya Border (photos) by sizzlingcold(m): 12:00am On Aug 05, 2017
ebujany:
People like you are why Biafra will never the realised
Re: Man Who Killed His Banker Girlfriend Nabbed Along Uganda-kenya Border (photos) by BigBrother9ja: 3:27pm On Aug 06, 2017
ebujany:
We are not ritualist like your oṣù fathers

Ewú

(1) (2) (Reply)

Niger State Taskforce Shaves Men's Hair With Scissors By Force (Photos) / Baby’s Eyes, Private Part Removed In Hospital / Kidnappers Of Alfred Claude-Nelson, Deputy High Commissioner Of Sierra Leone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.