Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,030 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

Baby’s Eyes, Private Part Removed In Hospital - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Baby’s Eyes, Private Part Removed In Hospital (26479 Views)

Corper Attacked In Rivers Rerun Election In Hospital Before His Death / How The Ikorodu Bank Robbers Operated, Plus Photos Of Victims In Hospital / Cooks Poison Family Soup, Land Couple In Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baby’s Eyes, Private Part Removed In Hospital by Etumgbe(m): 3:20pm On Jun 11, 2013
Angry youths of Abule Iroko in Ogun State, southwest Nigeria, have vandalised an ambulance and an SUV at a medical centre in the area following the mutilation of a 13-month old boy, Obinna Ole.

P.M.NEWS gathered that trouble started when the parents of the child, Mr. and Mrs. Obinna Joseph Ole, wanted to take the corpse of their dead child home for burial on Sunday and discovered that the eyes, tongue, ears and his private part had been removed.

The parents, P.M.NEWS learnt, raised an alarm which attracted other people around the area and the youths quickly mobilised themselves and stormed the hospital. They vandalised everything on sight.

According to a police source, if not for the timely arrival of the Divisional Police Officer, DPO, in charge of Sango Police Station, Supol Gabriel Dibie and a team of detectives from Sango, the Medical Director of the Hospital, Dr. Babawale Funsho Joshua would have been lynched.

When P.M.NEWS visited the hospital Monday, only police detectives were around. Two vehicles parked in the compound, an ambulance with registration number LND 850 AA and Honda Odyssey SUV marked FST 555 AU, were damaged by the rampaging youths, while glass windows in the building were smashed.

Following the attack, the police from Sango moved in and arrested the Medical Director of the hospital, Dr. Babawale Funsho Joshua and three others.

Ogun State Police Command spokesman, DSP Muyiwa Adejobi, who confirmed the arrest, said the medical doctor was arrested alongside three others in connection with the incident

“Obinna Ole was on admission at the hospital for an ailment before he eventually died. The story became astonishing when the father, Mr. Obinna Ole, went to claim the corpse of his late baby and discovered that the eyes, tongue, two lips, two ears, penis, nails and the left hand vein of young Ole had been cut-off.

“Policemen attached to Ota Division, led by the DPO, CSP Gabriel Dibie, moved to the scene and arrested the suspects,” Adejobi disclosed.

He confirmed that the corpse of the baby had been deposited at the Ifo General Hospital for autopsy.

Three others arrested with Dr. Joshua are Oguntunde Opeyemi, Olaide Adeyanju and Temitope Muraina.

Adejobi disclosed further that the Ogun State Commissioner of Police, Ikemefuna Okoye, ordered the State Criminal Investigation Department at Eleweran to investigate the matter.

He assured the public that the police would unravel the truth of the matter.

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2013/06/11/babys-eyes-private-part-removed-in-hospital/

2 Likes

Re: Baby’s Eyes, Private Part Removed In Hospital by Sanboy25: 6:21pm On Jun 11, 2013
Sad... is there any picture ? embarassed
Re: Baby’s Eyes, Private Part Removed In Hospital by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 11, 2013
Gosh....Jesu!!!

Why are people so wicked shocked shocked

Obinna Ole?
Re: Baby’s Eyes, Private Part Removed In Hospital by Pronaldo: 6:23pm On Jun 11, 2013
What a wicked worl.Rip....you can stil come back dude
Re: Baby’s Eyes, Private Part Removed In Hospital by donwhizkid(m): 6:23pm On Jun 11, 2013
Na wah oh for Naija
Re: Baby’s Eyes, Private Part Removed In Hospital by Inik(m): 6:23pm On Jun 11, 2013
Damn!!! shocked shocked This is where i wish we were practising the law of moses, Justice would have been served!!! an eye for an eye! a tongue for a tongue! an ear for an ear! a private part for a private part!!! angry angry angry

7 Likes

Re: Baby’s Eyes, Private Part Removed In Hospital by Merkki(f): 6:24pm On Jun 11, 2013
Sanboy25: Sad... is there any picture ? embarassed

What do you need the picture for? Want an album?

14 Likes

Re: Baby’s Eyes, Private Part Removed In Hospital by samuel900(m): 6:25pm On Jun 11, 2013
Naija
Re: Baby’s Eyes, Private Part Removed In Hospital by kokoye(m): 6:25pm On Jun 11, 2013
I pity patients in that hospital o - they knock you out and replace your functionsal organs with those of the dead.
Re: Baby’s Eyes, Private Part Removed In Hospital by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 11, 2013
A Dokita from hell
Please don't tell me a doctor could do this
I want to believe it is a member of staff,his gateman, ward maid or mortuary attendant that committed this atrocity not the man who swore an oath to save lives
Re: Baby’s Eyes, Private Part Removed In Hospital by Aizebioje(m): 6:26pm On Jun 11, 2013
Na wa o. Why'd U want a picture? It wouldn't be a pretty sight
Re: Baby’s Eyes, Private Part Removed In Hospital by rayco4all(m): 6:27pm On Jun 11, 2013
What a world
Re: Baby’s Eyes, Private Part Removed In Hospital by ebamma3: 6:27pm On Jun 11, 2013
rip boy but why is your father's name ole(thief)?

1 Like

Re: Baby’s Eyes, Private Part Removed In Hospital by hardywaltz(m): 6:31pm On Jun 11, 2013
I hate dis country.
Re: Baby’s Eyes, Private Part Removed In Hospital by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 11, 2013
The house of horror should be burnt down for a start
How can a hospital double as a babalawo ritualistic den

2 Likes

Re: Baby’s Eyes, Private Part Removed In Hospital by Alkidam(m): 6:35pm On Jun 11, 2013
Hmmmm. Not surprised though. That's what nigerian are known for. Bet me you will be surprised to know that most big hospitals you see outside there are owned by cruel medical practitioners.how will patient come,if they don't involve in rituals...Nigeria. I hail thee
Re: Baby’s Eyes, Private Part Removed In Hospital by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 11, 2013
the police are boasting that if not their timely arrival the medical director would have bla bla bla.
I fvcking hate Nigerian Police... those people that mutilated the baby deserved to be stoned to death..
to hell with nigerian justice system!!! the fvcking politician who demanded those body parts will soon release those killers.. smh!!!

4 Likes

Re: Baby’s Eyes, Private Part Removed In Hospital by Poiniyipbu: 6:38pm On Jun 11, 2013
Saw it on tv yesterday..terrible sight to behold.

1 Like

Re: Baby’s Eyes, Private Part Removed In Hospital by Geomac: 6:39pm On Jun 11, 2013
babyosisi: A Dokita from hell
Please don't tell me a doctor could do this
I want to believe it is a member of staff,his gateman, ward maid or mortuary attendant that committed this atrocity not the man who swore an oath to save lives

Madam forget it, the doctor can do it.

Ogun State again! Similar thing happened four years ago to a friend's wife in one of the hospitals in Itore a village after Ewekoro cement.

1 Like

Re: Baby’s Eyes, Private Part Removed In Hospital by duality(m): 6:41pm On Jun 11, 2013
some folks on NL will tell us that the items where for organ transplant or some sort of experiment. they are really delusional.

1 Like

Re: Baby’s Eyes, Private Part Removed In Hospital by splashbaby(m): 6:41pm On Jun 11, 2013
People have to be cautious these days! Ritualist on the prowl...it is a big menace now. You hear several bizzare stories and you wonder what's up with the brains of our people!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Love Caressing My Victims Breasts Before Robbing Them- Robber Confess / Phone Thief Caught By Vigilante In Delta,His Face Disorganised With Beating(pics / Policeman Defends His Colleague Who Brutalized A Lady In Lagos - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.