Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,531 members, 7,954,991 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:49 PM

I Prophesied About My Brother In The Army & It Came To Pass;Resigned Priest. PIC - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Prophesied About My Brother In The Army & It Came To Pass;Resigned Priest. PIC (28618 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman: Coronavirus Will Disappear The Way It Came / Prophet Joshua Iginla Prophesied About Buhari, Defection Saga In 2018 / God's General Cs. Upthegrove Is Dead | He Prophesied About His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Prophesied About My Brother In The Army & It Came To Pass;Resigned Priest. PIC by tafabaloo(m): 5:45pm On Aug 04, 2017
Some people no matter what are just misfit.
Re: I Prophesied About My Brother In The Army & It Came To Pass;Resigned Priest. PIC by Sapiosexuality(m): 5:46pm On Aug 04, 2017
A priest celebrating a soldier? Who is a good soldier? The one who kills innocent people to defend his country or the one that died defending his country?
Re: I Prophesied About My Brother In The Army & It Came To Pass;Resigned Priest. PIC by nanizle(m): 5:46pm On Aug 04, 2017
I have a question for those that are into this prophesy thingy....

Is it still a prophesy when the event in question is under normal circumstances LIKELY TO HAPPEN? or when the event NORMALLY OCCURS??

How is it a prophesy when the army has a clearly laid out career growth structure?
Re: I Prophesied About My Brother In The Army & It Came To Pass;Resigned Priest. PIC by joepentwo(m): 5:46pm On Aug 04, 2017
i like ds man, his word nd evrytink.....

Bt i dnt understand y he had to resign as a reverend father
Re: I Prophesied About My Brother In The Army & It Came To Pass;Resigned Priest. PIC by ogbada33: 5:48pm On Aug 04, 2017
What a striking semblance there!
Re: I Prophesied About My Brother In The Army & It Came To Pass;Resigned Priest. PIC by emmymdk: 5:49pm On Aug 04, 2017
This guy wan open em church... That's all I can see
Re: I Prophesied About My Brother In The Army & It Came To Pass;Resigned Priest. PIC by ememlinus: 5:51pm On Aug 04, 2017
I also need d prophesy o
Re: I Prophesied About My Brother In The Army & It Came To Pass;Resigned Priest. PIC by Atalia: 5:55pm On Aug 04, 2017
good... Download Latest Foreign Hip-Hop Single
@ ilove goodmusic . com

Re: I Prophesied About My Brother In The Army & It Came To Pass;Resigned Priest. PIC by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 04, 2017
CastedDude:
Mr. Patrick Edet who resigned as a Reverend Father few days ago has said he stood as a man in the gap in his family and prophesied that his brother would become the first General in the Nigerian Army from Oro Nation. He made this known in his live radio program on Planet 101.1FM.

“I am a personal testimony. I have seen God move in my family. Not necessarily because I have been a Catholic priest but because I accepted the responsibility of standing in the gap from the first day in 1991 that I experienced God. I prayed for my brother, then a lieutenant in the Army.

I had a covenant with God and I had that covenant with him (my brother) that you will be the first army general from Oro Nation and several years after, my brother is now a Major General in the army. I come to know one thing, if someone stands in the family and talks to God, God visits that family. My personal experience and story gives me a mission to my people that we can turn things around in this nation.

“I just love this freedom and I am grateful. This freedom is not freedom about anything. It is actually a foolish freedom. But it is actually a freedom of throwing away everything you’ve ever had just to have one thing. The freedom to have God, to serve God and have God in your heart without feeling the guilt and being in fear because of people’s opinion and judgment.”

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/i-prophesied-brother-first-army-general-oro-nation-rev-patrick-edet.html
fake prophesy the probability of your brother becoming a general was over 75 percent since he was in the amry a lt then regular combatant and from nda with age on this side and federal character .....a real spiritualist will predict correctly when he was in primary school that the real prophet how they do it i dont know.....one told my friend that he will marry a woman not from nigeria 20 years ago ..meanwhile this chap has never travelled out but got married to an arab woman from yemen in 2015 they meet in abuja ....then he said the guy will be governor or some sort of leader in his state that has not happen he not even in his state ...may be it just luck

1 Like

Re: I Prophesied About My Brother In The Army & It Came To Pass;Resigned Priest. PIC by prodigy24: 6:11pm On Aug 04, 2017
Hj
Re: I Prophesied About My Brother In The Army & It Came To Pass;Resigned Priest. PIC by juman(m): 6:13pm On Aug 04, 2017
At least his action would shows those that said catholic priest cannot stand alone outside catholic.
Re: I Prophesied About My Brother In The Army & It Came To Pass;Resigned Priest. PIC by encrypt(m): 6:24pm On Aug 04, 2017
oglalasioux:
Someone already in the army and is bound to rise through the ranks to the position of a general is now a product of 'prophesy'.

Were they other more senior army officers of Oro nation that didn't rise to be generals or is this former priest that wants to open a healing and prophecy centre in advert drive?

Really he was bound to rise??
Exactly how many lieutenants do you know that became Generals.
If you must talk play your words in your head first
Re: I Prophesied About My Brother In The Army & It Came To Pass;Resigned Priest. PIC by encrypt(m): 6:28pm On Aug 04, 2017
Alikote:
fake prophesy the probability of your brother becoming a general was over 75 percent since he was in the amry a lt then regular combatant and from nda with age on this side and federal character .....a real spiritualist will predict correctly when he was in primary school that the real prophet how they do it i dont know.....one told my friend that he will marry a woman not from nigeria 20 years ago ..meanwhile this chap has never travelled out but got married to an arab woman from yemen in 2015 they meet in abuja ....then he said the guy will be governor or some sort of leader in his state that has not happen he not even in his state ...may be it just luck
Oga keep quiet its people like you that end up falling for tricks and con artists. He prophesied that his brother would become a general and it came to pass. You choose to believe it's a coincidence that's your problem and in no way does that affect his credence. Imagine looking for who will tell you that you will marry a foreigner...how does that add value to you??
Re: I Prophesied About My Brother In The Army & It Came To Pass;Resigned Priest. PIC by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 04, 2017
encrypt:

Oga keep quiet its people like you that end up falling for tricks and con artists. He prophesied that his brother would become a general and it came to pass. You choose to believe it's a coincidence that's your problem and in no way does that affect his credence. Imagine looking for who will tell you that you will marry a foreigner...how does that add value to you??
it not me ...am a rationalist all prophets are fakes and just guessing....the probablity of his brother becoming a general is over 80 percent hp u know probability
Re: I Prophesied About My Brother In The Army & It Came To Pass;Resigned Priest. PIC by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 04, 2017
This reminds me of when I gained admission to stay mathematics in the University. A friend told me that I would graduate with First Class. it happened.

I am wishing he'd now claim to be a prophet so we could start a church.
Re: I Prophesied About My Brother In The Army & It Came To Pass;Resigned Priest. PIC by perdollar(m): 8:03pm On Aug 04, 2017
next thing now him go open ' Jesus on ur doorstep neocatholic ministry worldwide'

1 Like

Re: I Prophesied About My Brother In The Army & It Came To Pass;Resigned Priest. PIC by oglalasioux(m): 8:05pm On Aug 04, 2017
encrypt:

Really he was bound to rise??
Exactly how many lieutenants do you know that became Generals.
If you must talk play your words in your head first

Sorry if I disrupted the advert of your newest 'god of man'.
Re: I Prophesied About My Brother In The Army & It Came To Pass;Resigned Priest. PIC by encrypt(m): 9:02pm On Aug 04, 2017
oglalasioux:

Sorry if I disrupted the advert of your newest 'god of man'.
Just listen to how you sound
Re: I Prophesied About My Brother In The Army & It Came To Pass;Resigned Priest. PIC by ideology(m): 9:04pm On Aug 04, 2017
Several times I have listened to his message, his charisma etc, I knew he will leave catholic church one day
Re: I Prophesied About My Brother In The Army & It Came To Pass;Resigned Priest. PIC by tete7000(m): 9:09pm On Aug 04, 2017
The man ran from his priestly calling like some people before him in the past have done because he couldn't stick with discipline required of him. Now he is free like a bird in the air to start his own church and become the alpha and omega over whatever he creates. By the way why did he allow the church to invest all that money to make him a priest before realising he could be a freelance pastor? cheesy
Re: I Prophesied About My Brother In The Army & It Came To Pass;Resigned Priest. PIC by humblemikel(f): 9:43pm On Aug 04, 2017
Just like Shakespeare said, I don't expect anything from anyone.......Disappointment are bound to set in.
I saw it coming, slowly like thief in the night
It stole the most strongest
Leaving the weakest confused
Money!!!
Thou are the root of all Evil
Now I see
How close the end is
Lord have mercy

Re: I Prophesied About My Brother In The Army & It Came To Pass;Resigned Priest. PIC by Jhamzy(m): 9:46pm On Aug 04, 2017
I know the man! He is calm and polite in addressing even non civilians. I supervised one of their projects. He is the GOC of the 81 Div of the Nigerian Army HQ, VI.
Wish you well sir and to all who desire growth in their endeavors.
Re: I Prophesied About My Brother In The Army & It Came To Pass;Resigned Priest. PIC by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 04, 2017
Mumu prophesy....A lieutenant who is a commissioned officer will rise to a general if his head n connects are right in d Army.
Re: I Prophesied About My Brother In The Army & It Came To Pass;Resigned Priest. PIC by badera: 10:15pm On Aug 04, 2017
angry

Re: I Prophesied About My Brother In The Army & It Came To Pass;Resigned Priest. PIC by ekdee: 11:29pm On Aug 04, 2017
Since the first time I listened to your ministration on Silver bird TV(STV Benin), I kept wondering if you were really a Catholic priest based on the scriptural revelations you shared. I'm saying this because I am a very diligent type when it comes to the word and preachings of the word, so by this decision you have taken, you have endeared me to yourself and your ministry the more. I hope to attend your meeting whenever I come to Uyo. God bless you and may you shine the more, hallelujah.....!!!!!!
Re: I Prophesied About My Brother In The Army & It Came To Pass;Resigned Priest. PIC by Nobody: 7:13am On Aug 05, 2017
CastedDude:
Mr. Patrick Edet who resigned as a Reverend Father few days ago has said he stood as a man in the gap in his family and prophesied that his brother would become the first General in the Nigerian Army from Oro Nation. He made this known in his live radio program on Planet 101.1FM.

“I am a personal testimony. I have seen God move in my family. Not necessarily because I have been a Catholic priest but because I accepted the responsibility of standing in the gap from the first day in 1991 that I experienced God. I prayed for my brother, then a lieutenant in the Army.

I had a covenant with God and I had that covenant with him (my brother) that you will be the first army general from Oro Nation and several years after, my brother is now a Major General in the army. I come to know one thing, if someone stands in the family and talks to God, God visits that family. My personal experience and story gives me a mission to my people that we can turn things around in this nation.

“I just love this freedom and I am grateful. This freedom is not freedom about anything. It is actually a foolish freedom. But it is actually a freedom of throwing away everything you’ve ever had just to have one thing. The freedom to have God, to serve God and have God in your heart without feeling the guilt and being in fear because of people’s opinion and judgment.”

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/i-prophesied-brother-first-army-general-oro-nation-rev-patrick-edet.html

Oga this is not a miracle or prophesy in any way. If ur brother died in the army thru boko haram wahala or was expelled from the army, u wouldn't come here to disturb us.
Re: I Prophesied About My Brother In The Army & It Came To Pass;Resigned Priest. PIC by olowobaba10: 11:29am On Aug 05, 2017
PUBLICITY STUNT

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prophet Odumeje's Music Performance In London (Photos, Video) / Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze / Anglican Church Withdraws Sylvester Eboh's License As A Priest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.