Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,503 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Peace Corps Of Nigeria Thread - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Peace Corps Of Nigeria Thread (19305 Views)

Is Peace Corps Of Nigeria Now Illegal / Peace Corps Of Nigeria Training Camp / N-power Or Peace Corps Of Nigeria Job Which Would You Go For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Thread by fohlarp: 3:04pm On Aug 05, 2017
agarawu23:
Peace corps is a total waste of money that should be given to idp camps or charity organizations.

FG wasted money on brand new cars they use in chasing little girls up and down. Their office is close to my mum"s shop, they are useless to this country and they should be scraped ASAP
it's none of Ur biz.pls stay clear,DEVIL minded
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Thread by fohlarp: 3:07pm On Aug 05, 2017
Kobicove:
We already have too many para military outfits in this country!

We do not need this Peace Corps nonsense that will only serve as a drain on the country's resources
Go tell Saraki nd Osigbangba,dey knw its Usefulness.none of Ur biz if its gona drain go get Ur own.
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Thread by VivaLaFrans: 3:22pm On Aug 05, 2017
merit1988:
grin you that can spell it,I HV seen ur level. Poverty stricken big brother. grin
You can't even spell striken... Poverty striken big sister....
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Thread by Degift: 3:22pm On Aug 05, 2017
BY THE WAY, WHO OPENED THIS THREAD IN THE FIRST PLACE? YOU WILL BE THE ONE TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR ALL NEGATIVE COMMENTS HERE ABOUT PEACE CORPS.
NO WONDER, YOU ARE YET TO BE COMPLETELY TRAINED TO KNOW THAT A UNIFORM ORGANISATION IS NOT SOMETHING YOU WAKE UP AND OPEN A THREAD LIKE THIS FOR EVERY DICK AND HARRY TO ANALYSE ESPECIALLY AT THIS TIME WHEN NPC SUCCESS IS ABOVE 90 % AND STILL LOADING...

NOBODY FORCED ANYBODY TO PAY N40K( FOR UNIFORM, BERET, VEST, ACCOMMODATION AND OTHER ITEMS, TO PCN AS YET A SELF- FINANCED NGO).

BEFORE YOU PAID ,SOMEBODY YOU TRUST, MUST HAVE ADVISED YOU TO DO SO. WHY CANNOT YOU GO OR CALL THE PERSON ON ANYTHING THAT IS NOT CLEAR TO YOU? INSTEAD, YOU CAME HERE TO OPEN SOMETHING THAT WILL BENEFIT YOUR LIFE FOR ATTACKS BY THOSE (WHO FAILED TO RESEARCH TO KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT PCN WHEN IT WAS NOT YET TOO LATE ), WHO WILL SOON CONGRATULATE YOU IN A MATTER OF DAYS OR AT MOST WEEKS WHEN THEY HEAR THAT YOU ARE THEN ON FG PAYROLL AS A PATRIOTIC PEACE OFFICER,IF YOU STOP THIS NEEDLESS TETE A TÊTE NOW. A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE!

3 Likes

Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Thread by MyMouth(m): 3:52pm On Aug 05, 2017
Degift:
BY THE WAY, WHO OPENED THIS THREAD IN THE FIRST PLACE? YOU WILL BE THE ONE TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR ALL NEGATIVE COMMENTS HERE ABOUT PEACE CORPS.
NO WONDER, YOU ARE YET TO BE COMPLETELY TRAINED TO KNOW THAT A UNIFORM ORGANISATION IS NOT SOMETHING YOU WAKE UP AND OPEN A THREAD LIKE THIS FOR EVERY DICK AND HARRY TO ANALYSE ESPECIALLY AT THIS TIME WHEN NPC SUCCESS IS ABOVE 90 % AND STILL LOADING...

NOBODY FORCED ANYBODY TO PAY N40K( FOR UNIFORM, BERET, VEST, ACCOMMODATION AND OTHER ITEMS, TO PCN AS YET A SELF- FINANCED NGO).

BEFORE YOU PAID ,SOMEBODY YOU TRUST, MUST HAVE ADVISED YOU TO DO SO. WHY CANNOT YOU GO OR CALL THE PERSON ON ANYTHING THAT IS NOT CLEAR TO YOU? INSTEAD, YOU CAME HERE TO OPEN SOMETHING THAT WILL BENEFIT YOUR LIFE FOR ATTACKS BY THOSE (WHO FAILED TO RESEARCH TO KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT PCN WHEN IT WAS NOT YET TOO LATE ), WHO WILL SOON CONGRATULATE YOU IN A MATTER OF DAYS OR AT MOST WEEKS WHEN THEY HEAR THAT YOU ARE THEN ON FG PAYROLL AS A PATRIOTIC PEACE OFFICER,IF YOU STOP THIS NEEDLESS TETE A TÊTE NOW. A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE!
FG payroll in a few weeks? On which budget if I may ask, because am very sure provision was not made in the 2017 budget for peace Corp or whatever u call the organization
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Thread by THUNDAR(m): 3:58pm On Aug 05, 2017
merit1988:
ur just a nuisance...... Silence is golden so I leave u to display ur backwardness here. Carry on Ok....I'm out cool

Sister if you wan to cry I can understand but don't be shy to tell me Where you left your sense I go go n get it for you
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Thread by harizonal123(m): 4:05pm On Aug 05, 2017
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Thread by merit1988(f): 4:38pm On Aug 05, 2017
VivaLaFrans:
You can't even spell striken... Poverty striken big sister....
ur spellings helped u this far,I can see it. MUMU.... Dey there dey correct spelling errors while ur mates are making money and getting better lives...... Uncle dundy grin
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Thread by merit1988(f): 4:40pm On Aug 05, 2017
THUNDAR:

Sister if you wan to cry I can understand but don't be shy to tell me Where you left your sense I go go n get it for you
who be this dry maggot? I tire for some people stupidity sha...I wonder why ur family HV not been able to tell u how FOOLISH u are! anyways,1luv
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Thread by merit1988(f): 4:46pm On Aug 05, 2017
Degift:

I harmelessly opened this thread oh,just for informations as a cadet,only for swans and dogs to start ranting and crying over what is non of their business. Anyway,lesson learned.. At this juncture, I'll hold my peace. Thanx sir/ma
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Thread by THUNDAR(m): 4:46pm On Aug 05, 2017
merit1988:
who be this dry maggot? I tire for some people stupidity sha...I wonder why ur family HV not been able to tell u how FOOLISH u are! anyways,1luv

Wow! I still feel you pain though, to loose 40k no be beans so I accept your insults and if this will please you

I WILL BE TRAVELLING HOME NEXT WEEKEND I WILL ASK MY PEOPLE TO TELL ME HOW FOOLISH I AM
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Thread by merit1988(f): 4:47pm On Aug 05, 2017
THUNDAR:

Wow! I still feel you pain though, to loose 40k no be beans so I accept your insults and if this will please you

I WILL BE TRAVELLING HOME NEXT WEEKEND I WILL ASK MY PEOPLE TO TELL ME HOW FOOLISH I AM
grin pls do ASAP
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Thread by THUNDAR(m): 4:51pm On Aug 05, 2017
Degift:

Yet you talk about police, army, airforce!

THIS IS NIGERIA ANY AND EVERY MATTER IS DUE ANALYSIS!

All the wanna be paramilitary with their initial GRA GRA
Writing with Capital letters like say you de barrack!

Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Thread by THUNDAR(m): 4:51pm On Aug 05, 2017
merit1988:
grin pls do ASAP

See teeth like mama gworo grin grin angry
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Thread by VivaLaFrans: 4:55pm On Aug 05, 2017
merit1988:
ur spellings helped u this far,I can see it. MUMU.... Dey there dey correct spelling errors while ur mates are making money and getting better lives...... Uncle dundy grin
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Thread by bcashy: 8:27pm On Aug 05, 2017
merit1988:
I harmelessly opened this thread oh,just for informations as a cadet,only for swans and dogs to start ranting and crying over what is non of their business. Anyway,lesson learned.. At this juncture, I'll hold my peace. Thanx sir/ma

Lesson learnt!!!! grin ;DD peace corps Marshall
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Thread by obinna002: 10:41pm On Aug 05, 2017
!
merit1988:
OK....I specifically stated here that this thread was for Nigeria peace corps( Lagos command)...I wonder why some BIG FOOLS are ranting over what is none of their business.... The 40k is our money not yours.....why don't u invest urs into frying garri and stay on ur lane? And to those that wants to lecture people on spellings,pls go and make urselves useful in Almajiri schools...... Peace corps in here to stay...same haters NSCDC had in 2007 are surfacing but u know what,soon u'll be amazed at the next development.....1luv kiss cool
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Thread by obinna002: 10:45pm On Aug 05, 2017
Why opening this thread,, why can't you stay cool for once,, from Facebook to nairaland.. You can continue if you like,, but I hope you know what your doing.
merit1988:
OK....I specifically stated here that this thread was for Nigeria peace corps( Lagos command)...I wonder why some BIG FOOLS are ranting over what is none of their business.... The 40k is our money not yours.....why don't u invest urs into frying garri and stay on ur lane? And to those that wants to lecture people on spellings,pls go and make urselves useful in Almajiri schools...... Peace corps in here to stay...same haters NSCDC had in 2007 are surfacing but u know what,soon u'll be amazed at the next development.....1luv kiss cool
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Thread by obinna002: 10:56pm On Aug 05, 2017
Please help me tell her oooo,, don't know why she can't just stay cool for once,, from Facebook to nairaland, don't know what is wrong with her.
Degift:

Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Thread by emzeezlee(m): 9:25am On Aug 06, 2017
josielewa:
ask google....its there and you will find lots of information....i swear ask google
y nt epp a brother to ask
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Thread by josielewa(m): 1:48pm On Aug 06, 2017
emzeezlee:
y nt epp a brother to ask
busy
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Thread by ocelot2006(m): 7:41pm On Aug 06, 2017
merit1988:

Actually you're the big fool for allowing that fraudulent organization take your 40k. 40k for what? You've been duped slowpoke.
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Thread by merit1988(f): 7:46pm On Aug 06, 2017
ocelot2006:

Actually you're the big fool for allowing that fraudulent organization take your 40k. 40k for what? You've been duped slowpoke.
kiss
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Thread by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:48am On Aug 07, 2017
merit1988:
My brother, anywhere belle face oh grin cool

Lol.. Correct..

Peace corps form don close?
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Thread by Godwin2real: 9:34am On Oct 06, 2017
Too many question peace corps bill is undergoin legislative process... Peace corps is an opportunity to reduce crime & absorb thugs n control their action in d society, people dont get it. D mission is to control d action of youth up to 50% in d country. U see it has another excess expenditure to govt but i see it as a way forward to achieve peace n development.

2 Likes

Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Thread by obinna002: 11:38am On Jan 07, 2018
Lol, I keep laughing when reading all this abusive post about peace corps,, but in few weeks time, Peace corps will be signed into Law,, am really happy for my friend that did not give up, at least he will start working by Next month, by GODS GRACE.

1 Like

Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Thread by damiBJ: 2:00pm On Jan 07, 2018
obinna002:
Lol, I keep laughing when reading all this abusive post about peace corps,, but in few weeks time, Peace corps will be signed into Law,, am really happy for my friend that did not give up, at least he will start working by Next month, by GODS GRACE.
. FEW DaYS TIME..point of correction.

1 Like

Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Thread by merit1988(f): 2:31pm On Jan 07, 2018
obinna002:
he who laugh last ,laughs best. Oya,were are those that called PCN scam and even insulted me for opening this thread? I guess they've all buried their faces in SHAME cool

1 Like

Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Thread by obinna002: 3:09pm On Jan 07, 2018
You better hide your face in Shame.
agarawu23:
Peace corps is a total waste of money that should be given to idp camps or charity organizations.

FG wasted money on brand new cars they use in chasing little girls up and down. Their office is close to my mum"s shop, they are useless to this country and they should be scraped ASAP

1 Like

Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Thread by KPro(m): 3:36pm On Mar 09, 2018
hmmmmm....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Npower Teach To Collect 30k Not 23k / How I Got Home After A Failed Job Interview / In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.