Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

First Bank Kano Flooded (Photos) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / First Bank Kano Flooded (Photos) (33424 Views)

First Bank Salutes Medical Professionals Tackling COVID-19 / First Bank Rewards Top Performing Agents With Over 15 Million Naira (PHOTO) / Flooded Jankara Market In Lagos Where Traders, Residents Wear Rain Boots To Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Bank Kano Flooded (Photos) by mfm04622: 8:55pm On Aug 04, 2017
KINGDOS:
Don't they have Ops risk management unit to deal with issues like this before, during and post occurrence? To think that this is happening in this age is simply pathetic.

If you are the Ops Risk Management staff, what solution would you recommend? Just to learn. Thank you
Re: First Bank Kano Flooded (Photos) by Beesluv: 8:56pm On Aug 04, 2017
Na wa o
Re: First Bank Kano Flooded (Photos) by psalmhorah(m): 9:07pm On Aug 04, 2017
pako 4 route ..God help us
Re: First Bank Kano Flooded (Photos) by mdokaba1(m): 9:08pm On Aug 04, 2017
emmyid:
This is a branch of First Bank Nigeria PLC, located along Bello Road, Kano. It has been totally ruined by flood water, it has been like this for days, while normal banking activities takes place.
Customers use the back door, while ATM users walk on a wooden constructed bridge. This poses great danger to the health of the customers and residents of this area.

Credit - Emmy Ogon Idiege

Are you from Cross Rivers? Am glad we bear the same native name @Idiege.

Plus I also reside in kano, buh presently in maiduguri for an assignment.
Re: First Bank Kano Flooded (Photos) by emmyid(m): 9:33pm On Aug 04, 2017
mdokaba1:

Are you from Cross Rivers? Am glad we bear the same native name @Idiege.

Plus I also reside in kano, buh presently in maiduguri for an assignment.

Really? I be Bekwarra/Obudu man. New to Kano though.
Re: First Bank Kano Flooded (Photos) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 04, 2017
DrGraveYardz:
Don't be surprised to see news headlines tomorrow like: "Flood Moves ATM machines and Bank Safe from Kano Into the Atlantic Ocean!"

Lwkmd ,omg ..unless if its a hurricane ,guy no possible
My stomach... Nairaland no go kill me
Re: First Bank Kano Flooded (Photos) by bugzy07(m): 9:46pm On Aug 04, 2017
This is not new and news. The bank has been flooded for more than six months running. Op your news is staled. This flooding dint just happened few days back. That route I take everyday so I can say that the bank flood has been like that for more than six months running
Re: First Bank Kano Flooded (Photos) by ladymc(f): 9:52pm On Aug 04, 2017
Did it enter the strong room ���
Re: First Bank Kano Flooded (Photos) by Rich4god(m): 9:55pm On Aug 04, 2017
Funny enough, the shop next to this bank on same building did a solid concrete such that water don't logde, but flows onto the main road.
Re: First Bank Kano Flooded (Photos) by peaceway(m): 9:58pm On Aug 04, 2017
i knew it first bank at bello road at bata.

that's kano for you, poor drainage system every where little rain like this the whole road will be like pound, first bank even lucky come to their state university along MM way close to wellcare little rain like this you hate self going out.

1 Like

Re: First Bank Kano Flooded (Photos) by ayandarenoni(m): 10:11pm On Aug 04, 2017
this flood still dey learn, since e Neva carry the bank go Kaduna .. ...
Re: First Bank Kano Flooded (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 10:16pm On Aug 04, 2017
Nigerians, una too complain, una too make noise!
Don't patronize the bank naa and don't use the ATM either till it gets better.
Mtcheeeeew
When the rainy season goes pere, ha, another bouts of complains and noise!
No one is preparing for that one now. But when it comes Nigerians will behave like it just dawned on them there's gonna be dry season undecided
Running around in circles shocked. Wehdone cool
Re: First Bank Kano Flooded (Photos) by BabaIbo: 10:30pm On Aug 04, 2017
I talk am say na that first bank wey dey for Bata area e go be... Generally the drainage system in Kano is not in good condition, any small downpour everywhere will be filled up with water and dirts
Re: First Bank Kano Flooded (Photos) by dyangprof(m): 10:50pm On Aug 04, 2017
last bank
Re: First Bank Kano Flooded (Photos) by makonko(m): 11:17pm On Aug 04, 2017
This one na gov't prob
Re: First Bank Kano Flooded (Photos) by mdokaba1(m): 11:26pm On Aug 04, 2017
emmyid:

Really? I be Bekwarra/Obudu man. New to Kano though.

Nice to know. I am Bekwarra, buh was born and bread in kano.
Re: First Bank Kano Flooded (Photos) by OShepherd: 2:53am On Aug 05, 2017
emmyid:
This is a branch of First Bank Nigeria PLC, located along Bello Road, Kano. It has been totally ruined by flood water, it has been like this for days, while normal banking activities takes place.
Customers use the back door, while ATM users walk on a wooden constructed bridge. This poses great danger to the health of the customers and residents of this area.

Credit - Emmy Ogon Idiege
Wooooow! Reminds of 2010 dat I made my first 1million Bucks, I was held down&Quizzed, d Mobile police was brought in & he asked"You small boy, were did U get dis amnt?"..... But thank GOD 4 my client's calls from Lagos, I was released but not without emptying my account that unforgetful day with Abokis cool grin
Re: First Bank Kano Flooded (Photos) by Opeakins(m): 4:44am On Aug 05, 2017
Ghetto bank
Re: First Bank Kano Flooded (Photos) by Edum13656: 5:03am On Aug 05, 2017
amzee:
There's no drainage system around the bank. I've talked to one of their security there before when my ATM card fell into the water to tell the branch manager that customers are complaining.
u no fit go tell manager all by urself?
Re: First Bank Kano Flooded (Photos) by begwong: 6:48am On Aug 05, 2017
Not surprised as per na Kano. Poor drainage system with lots of waste dumpings anyhow. See polythene sachets water waste blocking the little available waterways.
Re: First Bank Kano Flooded (Photos) by emmyid(m): 7:49am On Aug 05, 2017
mdokaba1:

Nice to know. I am Bekwarra, buh was born and bread in kano.

OK, we could hook up when you return.
Re: First Bank Kano Flooded (Photos) by emmyid(m): 7:55am On Aug 05, 2017
bugzy07:
This is not new and news. The bank has been flooded for more than six months running. Op your news is staled. This flooding dint just happened few days back. That route I take everyday so I can say that the bank flood has been like that for more than six months running

And this makes you a better citizenry right? You noticed it, yet you didn't say nor do anything about it. Well, I'm new to Kano, I saw the pathetic condition, and felt the only way to help is to bring up the issue here so those in authority can do something about it. #swerve
Re: First Bank Kano Flooded (Photos) by mdokaba1(m): 9:14am On Aug 05, 2017
emmyid:

OK, we could hook up when you return.

Sure
Re: First Bank Kano Flooded (Photos) by Johnayoola(m): 10:30am On Aug 05, 2017
hehehe I saw you when you were taking this particular pictures
Re: First Bank Kano Flooded (Photos) by Johnayoola(m): 10:40am On Aug 05, 2017
bugzy07:
been like that every yr during the raining season,not really their fault tho if u know bello road very well u will understand my point except they decide to be pumping the water each morning,there's just no way this can work out except they decide to repair the whole bello road drainage n by doing this u won't only face challenge of repairing the drainage but also ways to relocate goods stock piles on the road side
Re: First Bank Kano Flooded (Photos) by emmyid(m): 5:53pm On Aug 05, 2017
Johnayoola:
hehehe I saw you when you were taking this particular pictures

Hehe he he... Abeg, no tell person say na me O. I went to use the ATM, saw the pathetic State, and couldn't help but snap.
Re: First Bank Kano Flooded (Photos) by Johnayoola(m): 8:53pm On Aug 08, 2017
Lol no problem bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Profitable Jobs That Nigerians Dont Like Doing. / Dangote Refinery Rules Out 2020, As Refinery Gets New Date / How Do I Set Up A Rice Milling Plant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.