Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,946 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

Why Jon Snow Is Better Than Jesus - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Jon Snow Is Better Than Jesus (4285 Views)

I Have Done More For Christianity Than Jesus - Trump / Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" / Jon Snow Is Jesus! 100% Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Jon Snow Is Better Than Jesus by mmachi96(f): 8:45am On Aug 12, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
only a wasted sperm would take that post of obinna58 so seriously
And u that reacted to the comment, that means u are more of a wasted sperm......i use to think that u are of the fsm category buh it's obvious that u are actually confused

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Jon Snow Is Better Than Jesus by hopefulLandlord: 8:46am On Aug 12, 2017
mmachi96:
And u that reacted to the comment, that means u are more of a wasted sperm......i use to think that u are of the fsm category buh it's obvious that u are actually confused

*Damage control mode activated
Re: Why Jon Snow Is Better Than Jesus by mmachi96(f): 8:50am On Aug 12, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

*Damage control mode activated
I don't have time for unintelligent and undirectional people like you...i got more pressing need.
Re: Why Jon Snow Is Better Than Jesus by hopefulLandlord: 9:12am On Aug 12, 2017
mmachi96:
I don't have time for unintelligent and undirectional people like you...i got more pressing need.

the feeling is mutual
Re: Why Jon Snow Is Better Than Jesus by jonbellion(m): 10:18am On Aug 12, 2017
mmachi96:
Is this the origin of the jon in ur name?....heavy sense fall on u
err no but my name is also Jon smiley without the snow ot bellion
And btw
Prick fall on you
Re: Why Jon Snow Is Better Than Jesus by obinna58(m): 1:58pm On Aug 12, 2017
mmachi96:
What a wasted sperm
Mmachi repent now b4 it's too late
Jon snow loves you so much that he had to die for u,

Accept him now or you regret it forever
Re: Why Jon Snow Is Better Than Jesus by jonbellion(m): 3:50pm On Aug 30, 2017
embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Muslims Penisess Will Never Soften. Eternal Erection Awaits All Muslims In Islam / Prayer Mode Activated: / 5 Superpowers From The Bible That We Would Love To Have

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.