Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Muslims Penisess Will Never Soften. Eternal Erection Awaits All Muslims In Islam - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslims Penisess Will Never Soften. Eternal Erection Awaits All Muslims In Islam (4460 Views)

Eid al-Fitr: Kalu Breaks Fast With Muslims In Umuahia, Donates Cash, Food Items / MURIC: 'Christians Enjoy More Holidays Than Muslims In Nigeria' / "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslims Penisess Will Never Soften. Eternal Erection Awaits All Muslims In Islam by Sixfiguresmart(m): 1:52pm On Sep 26, 2022
[/b] "Each time we sleep with a Houri we find her virgin. Besides, the penis of the Elected never softens. [b]The erection is eternal; the sensation that you feel each time you make love is utterly delicious and out of this world and were you to experience it in this world you would faint. Each chosen one [i.e. Muslim] will marry seventy [sic] houris, besides the women he married on earth, and all will have appetizing vaginas." - Al-Suyuti, Al-Itqan fi Ulum al-Qur'an, p. 351

Muslims will faint after each sex. Wake up again to sex and faint again. This is what will happen in Jannah? Sex and fainting with eternal erection?

Guys how will you feel to have constant erection for a week only? Let alone forever.

Abu Umama narrated: "The Messenger of God said, 'Everyone that God admits into paradise will be married to 72 wives; two of them are houris and seventy of his inheritance of the [female] dwellers of hell. All of them will have libidinous sex organs and he will have an ever-erect penis.' " - Sunan Ibn Majah, Zuhd (Book of Abstinence) 39
Re: Muslims Penisess Will Never Soften. Eternal Erection Awaits All Muslims In Islam by Machinegun91(m): 1:59pm On Sep 26, 2022
Useless bastards

1 Like

Re: Muslims Penisess Will Never Soften. Eternal Erection Awaits All Muslims In Islam by Kooldon(f): 3:07pm On Sep 26, 2022
That is the easiest way to encourage sexual immoralty in marriage cos you won't be able to satisfy their urge at the same time

1 Like

Re: Muslims Penisess Will Never Soften. Eternal Erection Awaits All Muslims In Islam by kingxsamz(m): 3:42pm On Sep 26, 2022
With 72 virgins available just for me?
Nah, I think I have to convert. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslims Penisess Will Never Soften. Eternal Erection Awaits All Muslims In Islam by Sixfiguresmart(m): 4:12pm On Sep 26, 2022
In fact they said that their vaginas would be as long an a tunnel. And, they will all be white women. The men can even see their marrows. So, what is the faith of the black sisters?

Do you call that marriage? The man will only be fainting and having sex. It is an orgy.
Kooldon:
That is the easiest way to encourage sexual immoralty in marriage cos you won't be able to satisfy their urge at the same time
Re: Muslims Penisess Will Never Soften. Eternal Erection Awaits All Muslims In Islam by MrPRevailer(m): 9:44pm On Sep 26, 2022
Because Mohammed was full of lust.
He took female slaves. He commanded that Muslims can marry upto 4 wives. Going contrary to Jesus command that MARRIAGE must be one man, one wife until death. (Mark 10:11-12)

He misinterpreted the terminology "only begotten Son of God" as carnal knowledge. When Bible meant Word of God or Spirit of God. (John 8:42, John 16:27-28)

He claims Muslims will have eternally erect joysticks. But Jesus said that there will be no marriage in Heaven. Rather, the saints will be as the Angels that do not marry. (Luke 20:35-36)
The Bible also says the sexually immoral will not enter God's kingdom.

All these points show Mohammed is not a prophet of God he claimed to be

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims Penisess Will Never Soften. Eternal Erection Awaits All Muslims In Islam by Sixfiguresmart(m): 8:41am On Sep 27, 2022
MrPRevailer:
Because Mohammed was full of lust.
He took female slaves. He commanded that Muslims can marry upto 4 wives. Going contrary to Jesus command that MARRIAGE must be one man, one wife until death. (Mark 10:11-12)

He misinterpreted the terminology "only begotten Son of God" as carnal knowledge. When Bible meant Word of God or Spirit of God. (John 8:42, John 16:27-28)

He claims Muslims will have eternally erect joysticks. But Jesus said that there will be no marriage in Heaven. Rather, the saints will be as the Angels that do not marry. (Luke 20:35-36)
The Bible also says the sexually immoral will not enter God's kingdom.

All these points show Mohammed is not a prophet of God he claimed to be
Thank you.

Ruling # 12: It is not permission to have intercourse before (her) being 9 years old, be it in nikah (permanent marriage) or temporary marriage. And as for all other pleasures such as lustful touch, embracing, and thighing (ﺍﻟﺘﻔﺨﻴﺬ), there is no problem in it even with a suckling infant.
Tahreer al-Waseelah, vol. 2, page 221-222

1 Like

Re: Muslims Penisess Will Never Soften. Eternal Erection Awaits All Muslims In Islam by cornelboy(f): 8:30am On Sep 28, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
[/b] "Each time we sleep with a Houri we find her virgin. Besides, the penis of the Elected never softens. [b]The erection is eternal; the sensation that you feel each time you make love is utterly delicious and out of this world and were you to experience it in this world you would faint. Each chosen one [i.e. Muslim] will marry seventy [sic] houris, besides the women he married on earth, and all will have appetizing vaginas." - Al-Suyuti, Al-Itqan fi Ulum al-Qur'an, p. 351
Muslims will faint after each sex. Wake up again to sex and faint again. This is what will happen in Jannah? Sex and fainting with eternal erection?
Guys how will you feel to have constant erection for a week only? Let alone forever.
Abu Umama narrated: "The Messenger of God said, 'Everyone that God admits into paradise will be married to 72 wives; two of them are houris and seventy of his inheritance of the [female] dwellers of hell. All of them will have libidinous sex organs and he will have an ever-erect penis.' " - Sunan Ibn Majah, Zuhd (Book of Abstinence) 39
the sensation that you feel each time you make love is utterly delicious and out of this world and were you to experience it in this world you would faint.
The sensation could only be felt in heaven. "If you were to experience it in this world, you would faint."
So no fainting in heaven just eternal erection and sex.

Just trying to explain that part I quoted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslims Penisess Will Never Soften. Eternal Erection Awaits All Muslims In Islam by Sixfiguresmart(m): 8:45am On Sep 28, 2022
Thank you for your explanation. I saw that earlier but was teasing the moronic gentleman.
cornelboy:

The sensation could only be feel in heaven. "If you were to experience it in this world, you would faint."
So no fainting in heaven just eternal erection and sex.

Just trying to explain that part I quoted.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Penisess Will Never Soften. Eternal Erection Awaits All Muslims In Islam by Sheunma: 6:20pm On Sep 28, 2022
If it could be confirmed this kind of heaven dey, walahi talahi I would sign up in a flash smiley
Re: Muslims Penisess Will Never Soften. Eternal Erection Awaits All Muslims In Islam by Sixfiguresmart(m): 6:35pm On Sep 28, 2022
Because of sex? lol
Sheunma:
If it could be confirmed this kind of heaven dey, walahi talahi I would sign up in a flash smiley
Re: Muslims Penisess Will Never Soften. Eternal Erection Awaits All Muslims In Islam by Sheunma: 8:39pm On Sep 28, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Because of sex? lol
well, I mean it's gotta be an upgrade from the kinda heaven that would require offerings of eternal praise and worship to an insufferably needy and insecure deity.
Re: Muslims Penisess Will Never Soften. Eternal Erection Awaits All Muslims In Islam by Sixfiguresmart(m): 8:44pm On Sep 28, 2022
well, choices differ.
why not sign up?
Sheunma:
well, I mean it's gotta be an upgrade from the kinda heaven that would require offerings of eternal praise and worship to an insufferably needy and insecure deity.
Re: Muslims Penisess Will Never Soften. Eternal Erection Awaits All Muslims In Islam by MrPRevailer(m): 8:34pm On Nov 11, 2023
A sexually immoral god or prophet tempting people with sexual rewards. sad

Muslims run out of Islam. It's a promise of a false heaven that doesn't exist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims Penisess Will Never Soften. Eternal Erection Awaits All Muslims In Islam by Tetraozonaitera: 8:54pm On Nov 11, 2023
How people can be in a false Religion and not see. Even with the lifestyle of the "prophet" of such Religion beats my imagination.

It is wellbo.

So, all there is for a man in "paradise" is to have sex from morning till evening. All the days of the year for eternity.
Nothing else but sex.

In paradise o.

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslims Penisess Will Never Soften. Eternal Erection Awaits All Muslims In Islam by Samunique(m): 9:44pm On Nov 11, 2023
Tetraozonaitera:
How people can be in a false Religion and not see. Even with the lifestyle of the "prophet" of such Religion beats my imagination.

It is wellbo.

So, all there is for a man in "paradise" is to have sex from morning till evening. All the days of the year for eternity.
Nothing else but sex.

In paradise o.

grin

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 grin grin. You won't kill me o !!! 🤣

1 Like

Re: Muslims Penisess Will Never Soften. Eternal Erection Awaits All Muslims In Islam by Samunique(m): 10:23pm On Nov 11, 2023
What I want to tell you people is that, pls don't leave your daughters with these pervert Muhammedans, otherwise you won't meet them complete again!!!
Re: Muslims Penisess Will Never Soften. Eternal Erection Awaits All Muslims In Islam by TenQ: 12:33pm On Mar 21
Sixfiguresmart:

Happy New year to you my guy.

See what you and I will be missing in Paradise!

In our heaven, no girlfriend, no orgies, no small boys for those who are into boys and no 3D virtual market where you go to pick from the magazine of Allah beautiful girls from Allah's playboy magazine!
Re: Muslims Penisess Will Never Soften. Eternal Erection Awaits All Muslims In Islam by Dsimmer: 6:38pm On Mar 21
Lol. A brothel in heaven?

One of the reasons why I don't take Islam and its terrorist founder Mohammad serious. A brothel in heaven? Lol.

In fact, there are several reasons why I don't take it serious, which includes how the Arab stole the Northern Africa land after murdering the Northern Africans. The nerves!

Another is the lack of Creativity and innovation. It's even funny how Islam spew trash against innovative technology and Creativity while forgetting the fact that the earth is a creative world itself however the funniest thing is how the Arabs end up using the materials which come out of the innovative creativity made by others. Lol. Imagine if everyone had been reasoning like that and didn't make these innovation and Creativity, would there have been any innovation and creativity for anyone to use to begin with?

There's also the camel urine drinking trash which is totally unhealthy for the body. Are these the nonsensical backward unhealthy stuff that the criminal Mohammed is asking others to subject himself and his family to? The nerves!

Tbh, Islam is just so barbaric, backward, unhealthy and full of all sorts of nonsense.

And I repeat, it's quite annoying when one thinks about how the Arabs stole the Northern African lands, after murdering the Northern Africans.

(1) (Reply)

Should Fuji Music Be Allowed In Church? / Why Don't Catholics Pray "in" The Name Of Jesus? / Glory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.