Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,357 members, 7,819,280 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

How I Lost A 150k Per Month Job because of a Cockroach !!! - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How I Lost A 150k Per Month Job because of a Cockroach !!! (56197 Views)

A Cockroach In My Cupboard - A Short Romantic Story By Fasthint / Lost – A Fiction Story By Sandra Okenwa / The Day I Lost My Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Lost A 150k Per Month Job because of a Cockroach !!! by sundamonex(m): 8:18am On Aug 13, 2017
End time cockroach ... grin grin grin
Re: How I Lost A 150k Per Month Job because of a Cockroach !!! by sixtus3606(m): 8:19am On Aug 13, 2017
bjbukzy:
Lmao! I ve seen strongmen wey fit kill lion run at the first sight of roaches.
Abeg the drs and psychologist in the aws, what causes this fear

classcaptain is roachphobic! grin
Re: How I Lost A 150k Per Month Job because of a Cockroach !!! by armadeo(m): 8:20am On Aug 13, 2017
DeeTus:
Nairaland and fake stories. Just to drive traffic. I wonder if Seun pay these guys.

Class captain is an honourable of the literature section. The story is pure fiction. We know. He does this to entertain us with his time and effort.

Get a chill pill.

10 Likes

Re: How I Lost A 150k Per Month Job because of a Cockroach !!! by Ajewealth123(m): 8:22am On Aug 13, 2017
Namdeenero:
Nawa o, bro I just confuse for your matter aswear
the guy has a very serious problem, na only am recession dey deal with

1 Like

Re: How I Lost A 150k Per Month Job because of a Cockroach !!! by MrRationaL(m): 8:22am On Aug 13, 2017

Re: How I Lost A 150k Per Month Job because of a Cockroach !!! by Hurklan(m): 8:47am On Aug 13, 2017
Waiting oo
Re: How I Lost A 150k Per Month Job because of a Cockroach !!! by costal(m): 8:48am On Aug 13, 2017
De boss himself
Re: How I Lost A 150k Per Month Job because of a Cockroach !!! by babtuns76(m): 9:02am On Aug 13, 2017
ClassCaptain:
I walked majestically into the venue of the interview ,no 17 gucci close off puppihush street, port Harcourt , Rivers state , west Africa at about 9 45am GMT +1 that fateful day. My ears plunged into Small doctor's Penalty.

GBE GBE ri GBE ri GBE , GBE GBE re GBE re GBE ..oya GBE GBE ri GBE ri GBE..if you know get ..... The melodious music blasted into cochlea via my 250 naira white apple earpiece which I have been managing with one ear working for the last two months. kiss

My okrika shoes been dey shine well well, as i polished am well with the combination of kiwi and lude black polish. The previous day i gave God's will cobbler, the shoe maker in front of where I live to mend the front part which had developed tear and potholes like the ilorin- jebba road and the quack cobbler who had probably return from his usual drinking spot after gulping 12 bottle of ogogoro and agbara went ahead to used a brown thread on my black konkon shoe ....Thank GOD for the black polish that I use to manage the situation like Nigeria is managing her president. Only God know how person for day wear that kind shoe about now..

i held Broda tunde 's Ministry of agriculture annual conference suitcase tightly,haven washed it thoroughly. Throughout my journey on the bike, i held tight to the briefcase as if it was my life.. Some ignorant thieves might mistake the briefcase to contain some valuables or money especially considering the way i was elegantly dressed and my overall swagu... Broda tunde warned me severely that the briefcase belonged to his father and it must not be lost nor damaged. me too when am.not mad.. I secured the briefcase and gave it close marking because na their I keep my documents wey resemble the name of mo hits first compilation album.

My vintage tie was exceptionally beautiful... The cream tie with ankara design matched well with my ralph "lurent" shirt that i soaked in starch for three days... Finally , my well ironed trousers and suit which even had standing gaitors coupled with the three different aboki perfs that I released on my body made me very confident concerning my dressing. i don killthe show alreadi with my dressing jor..Even kcee no fit dress pas s this.

..Infact i was feeling myself already.. Too much tools, too much jobs..

, i just couldn't wait for the interview to be over so i could get the job, return the tie to airforce1 , the suit nwamaikpe and shirt and trousers to seun osewa ..I hope seun is not annoyed when I return his clothes because I had to slim fit the trousers that looked like a bag of white beans .. He will forgive me noni. At least if i finally get this job, i will be able to buy all these things on my own and stop borrowing them to every interview. ..I can probably buy the trousers and shirt off from him ma self.

Bike, drop me here..I said to the bikeman as I removed the palm oil stained better life from my pocket and handed it to the okada man..

God be with me....
I didn't see anything related to the cockroach in the story at all. Class captain oni fabu.! !!?

Re: How I Lost A 150k Per Month Job because of a Cockroach !!! by babtuns76(m): 9:06am On Aug 13, 2017
babtuns76:
I didn't see anything related to the cockroach in the story at all. Class captain oni fabu.! !!?
captain oni fabu

Re: How I Lost A 150k Per Month Job because of a Cockroach !!! by adeboizy11(m): 10:03am On Aug 13, 2017
Where's this classcaptain? U had better conclude what you started before wah happened on June 11th 1994 happen again.

1 Like

Re: How I Lost A 150k Per Month Job because of a Cockroach !!! by Dgreat3(m): 10:07am On Aug 13, 2017
Smallville10:
Hahahahaahhaha classcaptain won kill me with laugh hahahahahaahahaha! Please bro we need to shoot dis as a comedy skit, abeg contact me if u are interested

I am interested please. topmost002@yahoo.com
Re: How I Lost A 150k Per Month Job because of a Cockroach !!! by NairaEffect(m): 10:08am On Aug 13, 2017
DeeTus:
Nairaland and fake stories. Just to drive traffic. I wonder if Seun pay these guys.

NL Robot says: Sloowest poke AKA Imbecil€ detected.

You are hereby recommended for an IQ test after which you are to produce your score.
Failure to do so = ban.

2 Likes

Re: How I Lost A 150k Per Month Job because of a Cockroach !!! by Adeoba10(m): 10:09am On Aug 13, 2017
babtuns76:
You know how to quote but you don't knw how to read Episode story on nairaland. U b unique being.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Lost A 150k Per Month Job because of a Cockroach !!! by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 13, 2017
Dgreat3:

I am interested please. topmost002@yahoo.com
okay! Noted! Give me ur facebook name

1 Like

Re: How I Lost A 150k Per Month Job because of a Cockroach !!! by Canme4u(m): 10:18am On Aug 13, 2017
Nice one OP
Re: How I Lost A 150k Per Month Job because of a Cockroach !!! by Dgreat3(m): 10:22am On Aug 13, 2017
Smallville10:
okay! Noted! Give me ur facebook name

teetobie links

1 Like

Re: How I Lost A 150k Per Month Job because of a Cockroach !!! by lazborn(m): 10:25am On Aug 13, 2017
shocked
Re: How I Lost A 150k Per Month Job because of a Cockroach !!! by kingsleyugo41(m): 11:35am On Aug 13, 2017
Pls i need ur contact so that u will write a story for me s
ClassCaptain:
Episode 4

As expected, i did not meet a lot of people .. This was the grand finale of the job recruitment process and i expected that a lot of people will be dropped .. Nobody knew who was going to be picked in the next stage ... every one that proceeded to this last interview was simply sent a congratulatory text message and date for final interview and venue was included therein.

Out of the 13 candidates that we rocked the last stage together, i could see only four other people here, including me making five.

We greeted each other and congratulated one another on proceeding to the next stage . We got briefed by one of the staffs ... And the interview began in proper .

While I was waiting for the interview , i was busy with my phone rehearsing likely questions and suitable answers , checking Nairaland for interview tips and also wondering what thoughts will be going through Ay's mind right now ,wherever he is ..... obviously he couldn't make it to this final stage and he might blame me for that but o boy ......

WHO CARES ??/

EVERYONE was smiling out of the interview and from my interactions with the interviewed candidates , the question were considerably simple and straightforward .. Some questions about the company , some current affairs question like which country has not seen her president for six months and some questions about the candidate and bla bla bla.

The questions are simple my guy, simple basic questions about the company , your aims, salary and .....

This was the assertion of everyone coming out of the interview

Cup of cake ... i thought to myself....

Dadubule by Skaliey blasted into my ears ,as I glorified the name of the Lord for fighting the battle ahead of me and the fact that I have won already .,,,(.I cannot post the lyrics for obvious reasons ...Alakobas )

Finally it was my turn.. i could see the remaining candidates looking at my swag and feeling me as i bounced in with an A+ confidence. I could see the girls licking like lips and smiling at me like " This cute guy don get this job already " ..

Boo osin..
Yes sir....
Omo this your suit na die.... the interviewer started on a jovial note..

Haa God don butter my bread.

ikra Ka ka
Re: How I Lost A 150k Per Month Job because of a Cockroach !!! by samyot(m): 11:47am On Aug 13, 2017
Alaye come n finish story o.. A man wants to read
Re: How I Lost A 150k Per Month Job because of a Cockroach !!! by JSMMUYIWA(m): 12:15pm On Aug 13, 2017
Damsman10:
gay alert tongue
Ki la gbe ki LA ju? cheesy Shey I no fit taste person sweet mouth again? You sabi say some people mouth sweet pass sucrose? grin
Re: How I Lost A 150k Per Month Job because of a Cockroach !!! by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 13, 2017
Dem Don follow you from village be that
Re: How I Lost A 150k Per Month Job because of a Cockroach !!! by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 13, 2017
Dem follow you from village, Dem come use coachroach monitor you
Re: How I Lost A 150k Per Month Job because of a Cockroach !!! by kunlexy1759(m): 1:24pm On Aug 13, 2017
ClassCaptain weldone o. Ojo okunrin. What IF it was a snake?
Re: How I Lost A 150k Per Month Job because of a Cockroach !!! by correctguy101(m): 1:54pm On Aug 13, 2017
DrayZee:
It's called literature. Those that went to school know what it means. You can ask them.
Savage, lols
Wicket Sombori
Re: How I Lost A 150k Per Month Job because of a Cockroach !!! by blazingkings(m): 2:14pm On Aug 13, 2017
babtuns76:

You would have at least read through the thread na. This is a story told in Episodes. So I will advice you go through the thread where u will find the episodes.
Re: How I Lost A 150k Per Month Job because of a Cockroach !!! by vicfajeze: 4:00pm On Aug 13, 2017
What a story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ,,,,,,,,,,,,, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: How I Lost A 150k Per Month Job because of a Cockroach !!! by vicfajeze: 4:03pm On Aug 13, 2017
Are you done with your story?
Re: How I Lost A 150k Per Month Job because of a Cockroach !!! by Mokuwe: 4:16pm On Aug 13, 2017
scammer, Where is the 10GB I paid for? Data you did not send, my money you did not refund. God will judge you.
Re: How I Lost A 150k Per Month Job because of a Cockroach !!! by MrRationaL(m): 6:06pm On Aug 13, 2017
kingsleyugo41:
Pls i need ur contact so that u will write a story for me s
I can write for you am also a writer hire me
Re: How I Lost A 150k Per Month Job because of a Cockroach !!! by blank(f): 7:27pm On Aug 13, 2017
Hahahahahaha. I totally didn't experrit. Omg. I haven't laughed so hard in a while.
Re: How I Lost A 150k Per Month Job because of a Cockroach !!! by UndisputedBosom(m): 8:09pm On Aug 13, 2017
This is why i hate devotin my time to read stories here cox i dont have the time to be beckonin on the Op when am hungry for more...

Where the Fúck is that blacky bwoi angry

1 Like

Re: How I Lost A 150k Per Month Job because of a Cockroach !!! by hotspec(m): 9:35pm On Aug 13, 2017
ClassCaptain . U never disappoint. ride on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fate And Fortune(a Short Story) / THE JAILBIRD - A Romance/ Crime Thriller / Chimamanda Adichie's New Hair Style: Like Or Dislike?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.