Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,048 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Trending Picture Of A Future Slay Queen On Facebook. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Trending Picture Of A Future Slay Queen On Facebook. (50462 Views)

Isokoboy Exposes 'Padded' Slay Queen On Instagram / Checkout The Trending Pictures Posted By This "Slay Queen" On Facebook / The Most Beautiful Queen On Instagram, Admits Being A Masochist(picture Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trending Picture Of A Future Slay Queen On Facebook. by Martin0(m): 11:43am On Aug 05, 2017
lefulefu:
so na only she get dose jugs?
see boobi shocked
aghh!
I am glad u saw this..
When my guy return this year I go advive am to come partner with me to bring in this ladies for the production of milk for human consumption,atleast I gonna be cheaper and healthy compare to cowsgrin
Don't u see those men who suck their breastmilk usually have good understanding mentally
Re: Trending Picture Of A Future Slay Queen On Facebook. by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 05, 2017
Martin0:
I am glad u saw this..
When my guy return this year I go advive am to come partner with me to bring in this ladies for the production of milk for human consumption,atleast I gonna be cheaper and healthy compare to cowsgrin
Don't u see those men who suck their breastmilk usually have good understanding mentally
blenze minister of affairsgrin grin grin grin grin

Re: Trending Picture Of A Future Slay Queen On Facebook. by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 05, 2017
NickiSlay:
She wants to be like this girl in hola hola video

Or the hola hola girl wants to be like her?
Re: Trending Picture Of A Future Slay Queen On Facebook. by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 05, 2017
By the way, what's her fb username?
Re: Trending Picture Of A Future Slay Queen On Facebook. by Martin0(m): 11:58am On Aug 05, 2017
lefulefu:

hahahahgringringringringrin
Lefu I dey tell u,na gud business be this ooo all this boobs wey fool our environment just dey waste nau,let make good use of dem judiciouslygrin

Ah atleast milk go cheap or don't u like breastmilk to cow milk
Re: Trending Picture Of A Future Slay Queen On Facebook. by mayortm001(m): 12:01pm On Aug 05, 2017
Person wey don slay scatter
Re: Trending Picture Of A Future Slay Queen On Facebook. by Martin0(m): 12:19pm On Aug 05, 2017
lefulefu:

Lefulefu u dey observe my way so,?grin e get one smally wey I see for this NL I dey wonder weitin carry her enter ooogrin
Re: Trending Picture Of A Future Slay Queen On Facebook. by baba4thegehs: 12:21pm On Aug 05, 2017
adadike281:
oginidi? kilode?

As if it's not the same size with you own grin

Just wear that her top and you'll see there ain't much difference with ya bobis. .

Re: Trending Picture Of A Future Slay Queen On Facebook. by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 05, 2017
OMG! Fallen Angel grin
Re: Trending Picture Of A Future Slay Queen On Facebook. by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 05, 2017
baba4thegehs:

As if it's not the same size with you own grin

Just wear that her top and you'll see there ain't much difference with ya bobis. .

Bro yu savage sha..Master comman teach me shocked
Re: Trending Picture Of A Future Slay Queen On Facebook. by breakeven: 12:37pm On Aug 05, 2017
Future ke. Now now tinz kowe. grin shocked grin
Re: Trending Picture Of A Future Slay Queen On Facebook. by davidmason(m): 12:41pm On Aug 05, 2017
adadike281:
oginidi? kilode?

lol.. she wan choke herself with brezz grin grin
Re: Trending Picture Of A Future Slay Queen On Facebook. by reefah420(m): 12:42pm On Aug 05, 2017
Damn. .my Vaseline!!!!!!!
Re: Trending Picture Of A Future Slay Queen On Facebook. by olu1759(m): 12:54pm On Aug 05, 2017
Its not easy,wot she's working with at age is too. Much for her to handle.
Re: Trending Picture Of A Future Slay Queen On Facebook. by richsnub(m): 1:00pm On Aug 05, 2017
This one fit sedan lap her breast oh
Re: Trending Picture Of A Future Slay Queen On Facebook. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 05, 2017
I C GALLONS
Re: Trending Picture Of A Future Slay Queen On Facebook. by Adaomalight(f): 1:06pm On Aug 05, 2017
undecidedSlay quingi
Re: Trending Picture Of A Future Slay Queen On Facebook. by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 1:54pm On Aug 05, 2017
yarimo:
Those BOOBS must be very soft and sweet
Yarimo undecided
Re: Trending Picture Of A Future Slay Queen On Facebook. by Angel1696: 3:38pm On Aug 05, 2017
EBA idomo
Re: Trending Picture Of A Future Slay Queen On Facebook. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 05, 2017
vicfuntop:
Seems she turned her scarf into a top
Let me wish my crush a happy sunday kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Trending Picture Of A Future Slay Queen On Facebook. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 05, 2017
zenmaster:

Let me wish my crush a happy sunday kiss kiss kiss kiss

I am very ugly this one that you keep calling me your crush grin. How has your day been?
Re: Trending Picture Of A Future Slay Queen On Facebook. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 05, 2017
vicfuntop:

I am very ugly this one that you keep calling me your crush grin. How has your day been?
Quiet day so far, but no vicfuntop to come and gist with me. . .

And who told you that you are ugly grin grin
Re: Trending Picture Of A Future Slay Queen On Facebook. by romeo1000(m): 5:24pm On Aug 05, 2017
Re: Trending Picture Of A Future Slay Queen On Facebook. by udison(m): 6:29pm On Aug 05, 2017
If i get my hands on dose tits....
Re: Trending Picture Of A Future Slay Queen On Facebook. by NickiSlay(f): 6:34pm On Aug 05, 2017
ShyCypher:

Or the hola hola girl wants to be like her?
Nope hola hola is 2015, hers is recent.

1 Like

Re: Trending Picture Of A Future Slay Queen On Facebook. by JhyMedex: 7:20pm On Aug 05, 2017
found dis disgusting ..d gal no come Fyn sef.. ahhhh!!!
Re: Trending Picture Of A Future Slay Queen On Facebook. by panco: 10:31pm On Aug 05, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Saw Used Condom & My Girlfriend At Home, Should I Break Up With Her? / Woman In Jail After Attacking Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband / What I Saw In A Brothel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.