Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,214 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:33 PM

Which Other Food Can I Introduce To My Baby Of 10 Mths Apart From Indomie? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Which Other Food Can I Introduce To My Baby Of 10 Mths Apart From Indomie? (975 Views)

Indomie Compensates @Dikachim For Creating Fuel Queue And Indomie Tweet / Is Indomitables A Promo From Indomie?? / What Other Food Goes Along With Fried Egg? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Other Food Can I Introduce To My Baby Of 10 Mths Apart From Indomie? by Jummy4real(f): 3:20pm On Feb 11, 2010
Dear Nairalanders,

Please which other foods can i introduce to my baby of 10 mths apart from indomie. My baby takes indomie to school everyday and I want to believe she will soon get tired of eating it if i dont make provision for any other food for her as a substitute. Hope to hear from you. Thanking you in advance.
Re: Which Other Food Can I Introduce To My Baby Of 10 Mths Apart From Indomie? by FBS: 3:27pm On Feb 11, 2010
Wait. Your baby is 10 months and takes Indomie to school? How possible is that?
Re: Which Other Food Can I Introduce To My Baby Of 10 Mths Apart From Indomie? by fifi09(f): 8:46pm On Feb 11, 2010
FBS:

Wait. Your baby is 10 months and takes Indomie to school? How possible is that?

LoL, too funny!

I think she made a mistake.

@Jummy4real :Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich with some fruits.
Re: Which Other Food Can I Introduce To My Baby Of 10 Mths Apart From Indomie? by FBS: 8:49pm On Feb 11, 2010
Mind you some kids/babies react to peanuts.
Re: Which Other Food Can I Introduce To My Baby Of 10 Mths Apart From Indomie? by fifi09(f): 9:02pm On Feb 11, 2010

I hope her baby is not allergic to peanuts.

By the way, highly refined peanut oil has very low levels of peanut protein and many allergic people do not react to it.
I'm not too sure about kids though.
Re: Which Other Food Can I Introduce To My Baby Of 10 Mths Apart From Indomie? by cibilola(f): 11:20am On Feb 12, 2010
your baby goes to school at the age of 10 months shocked shocked shocked or do you mean daycare?

at this rate. We will have people graduating from uni at the age of 13! grin grin shocked

anyway, you can try yams, or potatoes with eggs. Try to mash the potato a little bit. I personally think the baby should still be having milk and only having little taste of proper food during family meal times.

(1) (Reply)

Sponge Cakes / Do You Remember This BISCUIT? / Different Types Of Bananas In Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.