Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,705 members, 7,813,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

Biafra ‘Ministers’: DSS Puts Soludo, Utomi, Jerry Gana, Labaran Maku Under Watch - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra ‘Ministers’: DSS Puts Soludo, Utomi, Jerry Gana, Labaran Maku Under Watch (22777 Views)

40 Security Men Keep Sanusi Under Watch In Nasarawa / Polls: FG Puts Embassies, Diplomats Under Watch Over PVT / Goodluck Jonathan Hosts Ex-PDP Ministers, FFK, Labaran Maku, Others In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra ‘Ministers’: DSS Puts Soludo, Utomi, Jerry Gana, Labaran Maku Under Watch by COCKCROW: 10:21am On Aug 05, 2017
Have seen the problem with Nigeria? This is the problem I, Nwaji John, have decided to join IPOB because of the double playing ground played out by the so called leaders in this so called zoo. How can so called Daura Secert soceity starts arresting people just because IPOB mentioned their names as ministers? Who then is the President and members of the Biafra House Assembly to confirm the nominated ministers? Does it mean that people under such sensitive positions don't use their brains? Is it because it involves Ibos who has been marginalized, subjected inhuman treatments and can be murdered in cold-blood without any reaction even from our so called elites? We are watching; it is getting to the zenith!!
(i) Why was not Buhari arrested when Boko Haram nominated him as their representative,
(ii) why was Buhari not arrested when he defended the murderous, criminality of Boko Haram by openly in the media saying that "any attack on BH is an attack on the north...",
(iii) why has there not been any single arrested or captured BH member taken to court and prosecuted
(iv) why has all the BH members captured or that had surrendered are treated well and discharged with cash upon the number of soldiers and civilians they have killed, murdered and raped. Yet they treated with kids clove,
(v) Senators, Governors and elites in the north have at one time or the other directly and indirectly made comments in support of BH, yet no action taken by Daura Secret Society;
(vi) Fulani Herdsmen murderous exploit has been going on in various area widely dominated by Christians killing, raping, stealing and occupying people farmland, yet with no action BY sensationalized DSS;
(vii) Fulani Herdsmen openly carry arms (AK-47, AK-49) yet no action taken on the source and owners of these weapons of destruction. The only reason being that the slaves have no mouth, the reason being that the slave are docile, the reason being that our so called elites in Lagos, Abuja etc are intheir comfort filed, in their glass houses for now surrendered and protected by the masters security. An adage has it this way; "when hen sees how killed a bush fowl, it should rest assured that one day it shall be its turn" Ibos rise up for right, life destiny and posterity, tomorrow may be late.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra ‘Ministers’: DSS Puts Soludo, Utomi, Jerry Gana, Labaran Maku Under Watch by COCKCROW: 10:21am On Aug 05, 2017
Have seen the problem with Nigeria? This is the problem I, Nwaji John, have decided to join IPOB because of the double playing ground played out by the so called leaders in this so called zoo. How can so called Daura Secert soceity starts arresting people just because IPOB mentioned their names as ministers? Who then is the President and members of the Biafra House Assembly to confirm the nominated ministers? Does it mean that people under such sensitive positions don't use their brains? Is it because it involves Ibos who has been marginalized, subjected inhuman treatments and can be murdered in cold-blood without any reaction even from our so called elites? We are watching; it is getting to the zenith!!
(i) Why was not Buhari arrested when Boko Haram nominated him as their representative,
(ii) why was Buhari not arrested when he defended the murderous, criminality of Boko Haram by openly in the media saying that "any attack on BH is an attack on the north...",
(iii) why has there not been any single arrested or captured BH member taken to court and prosecuted
(iv) why has all the BH members captured or that had surrendered are treated well and discharged with cash upon the number of soldiers and civilians they have killed, murdered and raped. Yet they treated with kids clove,
(v) Senators, Governors and elites in the north have at one time or the other directly and indirectly made comments in support of BH, yet no action taken by Daura Secret Society;
(vi) Fulani Herdsmen murderous exploit has been going on in various area widely dominated by Christians killing, raping, stealing and occupying people farmland, yet with no action BY sensationalized DSS;
(vii) Fulani Herdsmen openly carry arms (AK-47, AK-49) yet no action taken on the source and owners of these weapons of destruction. The only reason being that the slaves have no mouth, the reason being that the slave are docile, the reason being that our so called elites in Lagos, Abuja etc are in their comfort filed, in their glass houses for now surrendered and protected by the masters security. An adage has it this way; "when hen sees how killed a bush fowl, it should rest assured that one day it shall be its turn" Ibos rise up for right, life destiny and posterity, tomorrow may be late.
Re: Biafra ‘Ministers’: DSS Puts Soludo, Utomi, Jerry Gana, Labaran Maku Under Watch by Masternostra: 10:32am On Aug 05, 2017
I was going to cry when I read this speech from the prime minister of Israel Benjamin Netanyahu, but at the end I say glory to God.
Let's read together
Mr. Nethanyahu said:
Only 70 years ago! The Jews were taken to slaughter like sheep.
> 60 years ago!
> no country. No Army.
Seven Arab countries declared war on the small Jewish state, only a few hours after its creation!
> we were 650 Jews against the rest of the Arab world!
NO IDF (Israel Defense Army).
No powerful air force, only brave people with nowhere to go.
> Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Jordan, Egypt, Libya, Saudi Arabia
> all attacked at the same time.
> the country that the United Nations gave us was a 65 % desert.
> the country is out of nowhere!
> 35 years ago! We fought the three armies most
> Powerful in the middle east, and we swept them in six days.
We fought against various coalitions of Arab countries, which had modern armies and many Soviet weapons, and we have always beaten them!
Today we have:
> a country,
> an army,
> a powerful air force,
> A State-of-the-Art Economy, which exports millions of dollars.
> Intel - Microsoft - ibm develops products at home.
> our doctors receive awards for medical research.
> we make the desert bloom, and sell oranges, flowers and vegetables all over the world.
> Israel has sent its own satellites into space!
> three satellites at the same time!
> We are proud to be at the same rank as:
> The United States, which has 250 million inhabitants,
> Russia, which has 200 million inhabitants,
> China, which has 1.3 billion inhabitants;
> Europeans - France, Great Britain, Germany - with 350 million inhabitants.
> the only countries in the world to send objects into space!
> Israel is now part of the family of the nuclear powers,
> with the United States, Russia, China, India, France, and
> Great Britain.
> (we have never officially admitted it, but everyone knows it)
> and say that only 60 years ago,
> we were LED, ashamed and hopeless, to slaughter!
> we have extirpés the smoking ruins of Europe,
> we have won our wars here with less than nothing
> we built our little "Empire" from nothing.
Who's Hamas to scare me?
> to terrify me?
> you make me laugh!
> Passover was celebrated;
> Let's not forget what this is about.
> we survived Pharaoh,
> we survived the Greeks,
> we survived the Romans,
> we survived the inquisition in Spain,
> we have the pogroms in Russia,
> we survived Hitler,
> we survived the Germans,
> we survived the Holocaust,
> we survived the armies of seven Arab countries,
> we survived saddam.
> we will survive the enemies present
Think of any time in human history!
Think about it, for us, the Jewish people,
> the situation has never been better!
> then let's face the world,
Let us remember:
> all nations or cultures
> who once tried to destroy us,
> no longer exist today - while we still live!
> Egypt?
> the Greeks?
> Alexander of Macedonia?
> the Romans? (does anyone still speak Latin these days? )
> The Third Reich?
> and look at us,
> The Bible Nation,
> The slaves of Egypt,
> We are still here,
And we speak the same language!
> then, and now!
> Arabs don't know yet,
> but they will learn that there is a God.
> as long as we keep our identity, we are forever.
So forgive us for not worrying,
> not to cry,
> not to be afraid.
> things are fine here.
> they could certainly get better,
However:
> Don't believe the media,
> they don't tell you
> parties continue to take place,
> people continue to live,
> people keep coming out,
> people continue to see friends.
Yes, our morale is low.
> so what?
Only because we mourn our deaths while others rejoice in the blood shed.
> that is why we will win, in the end.
Never sleep or sleep the guardian of Israel! Yahweh God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra ‘Ministers’: DSS Puts Soludo, Utomi, Jerry Gana, Labaran Maku Under Watch by COCKCROW: 10:33am On Aug 05, 2017
I will like the zoo to arrest them.i think that will be a win win for ipob because those who call themselves our elders will need to think twice about their one nigera stand
(vii) Fulani Herdsmen openly carry arms (AK-47, AK-49) yet no action taken on the source and owners of these weapons of destruction. The only reason being that the slaves have no mouth, the reason being that the slave are docile, the reason being that our so called elites in Lagos, Abuja etc are in their comfort filed, in their glass houses for now surrendered and protected by the masters security. An adage has it this way; "when hen sees how killed a bush fowl, it should rest assured that one day it shall be its turn" Ibos rise up for right, life destiny and posterity, tomorrow may be late.
Re: Biafra ‘Ministers’: DSS Puts Soludo, Utomi, Jerry Gana, Labaran Maku Under Watch by iyeyemi: 10:36am On Aug 05, 2017
People just swallow whatever news they hear hook line and sinker. No filtration process whatsoever. Somebody quotes an unnamed but 'reliable' DSS source and people are foaming at the mouth with anger at such an obviously stupid article. Our problems are too many in this country...too many.
Re: Biafra ‘Ministers’: DSS Puts Soludo, Utomi, Jerry Gana, Labaran Maku Under Watch by bilazego(m): 10:46am On Aug 05, 2017
Re: Biafra ‘Ministers’: DSS Puts Soludo, Utomi, Jerry Gana, Labaran Maku Under Watch by LC14052016: 10:51am On Aug 05, 2017
Re: Biafra ‘Ministers’: DSS Puts Soludo, Utomi, Jerry Gana, Labaran Maku Under Watch by momntlevy: 10:56am On Aug 05, 2017
No risk No Reward, Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.

Re: Biafra ‘Ministers’: DSS Puts Soludo, Utomi, Jerry Gana, Labaran Maku Under Watch by modsfucker: 11:02am On Aug 05, 2017
hammerF:
Daura Secret Service. wat a joke.

Clowns

You would know how expensive the joke when you find yourself in DSS' net
Re: Biafra ‘Ministers’: DSS Puts Soludo, Utomi, Jerry Gana, Labaran Maku Under Watch by vaca1: 11:10am On Aug 05, 2017
Mayydayy:
Nigeria is a joke in its entirety.
To show you how unsafe the Igbo man is in this Nigeria.they are placing this ones under surveillance for doing nothing and those who have done everything and said everything that is capable of breakdown of law still walk around perfecting their underground genocidal arsenal.
I have said it before.Nigeria belongs to the north.they see all of us as people they merely accommodate and can easily do away with when they have used and there is nothing left of us to be used.
Pls.Am pleading with all Igbo elites.join Nnamdi KANU.make this fight stronger.I never liked him but he is our only hope right now.
our only hope oo and if it ever dies down , we are doomed forever.I know things might be rough at the beginning but sure it's gonna be okay with time.

1 Like

Re: Biafra ‘Ministers’: DSS Puts Soludo, Utomi, Jerry Gana, Labaran Maku Under Watch by ebereokey(m): 11:40am On Aug 05, 2017
Cheiiii ii, same people's ohhhhh,They have shared these post without mentioning my uncle,,lie lie another list is coming.
Re: Biafra ‘Ministers’: DSS Puts Soludo, Utomi, Jerry Gana, Labaran Maku Under Watch by odysey: 12:13pm On Aug 05, 2017
Nutase:
Have they arrested the guy that made the declaration?

why should he be arrested?
Re: Biafra ‘Ministers’: DSS Puts Soludo, Utomi, Jerry Gana, Labaran Maku Under Watch by ladychioma: 12:16pm On Aug 05, 2017
DSS should go and arrest Shettima first.
Re: Biafra ‘Ministers’: DSS Puts Soludo, Utomi, Jerry Gana, Labaran Maku Under Watch by odysey: 12:19pm On Aug 05, 2017
paBuhari:
Even that abo.ki policeman that threatens to kill 200 people was never invited nor put under watch list by DSS, rather the man was rewared by his arewa lords. DSS is led by dunces.

the DSS are not led by dunces, they are the most intelligent and most capable people Though they serve @ the behest n 4 the interests of those who own Nigeria/ns The North, Fulani's and a hand full of politicians/godfathers
Re: Biafra ‘Ministers’: DSS Puts Soludo, Utomi, Jerry Gana, Labaran Maku Under Watch by odysey: 12:25pm On Aug 05, 2017
Futureleader201:
DSS is a northern dog used to attack southern and eastern najia.
I want to ask the so called DSS a question, why have they not arrested Arewa youths? Or is Arewa youths above the law?

Sentimental and rubbish people tongue lipsrsealed

I hope they don't come after you guys for ....
Re: Biafra ‘Ministers’: DSS Puts Soludo, Utomi, Jerry Gana, Labaran Maku Under Watch by proffemi: 1:41pm On Aug 05, 2017
GuyWise:
Waiting patiently for afonjas as usual to come and defend their masters up north even though their masters don't care if they are alive or dead.

While their obas eat watery beans in kuje, their children are busy online mastubating on every Biafran thread. grin grin These people are cursed.

To every Yoruba individual who read what those two imbeciles up there wrote and ignored them: I am proud of you. As at 1.30pm when I visited this thread, no single Yoruba person has descended into the mud pit. Please continue to take the high road. If you don't feed the trolls, they will realize their stupidity.

As I always say, all the Igbos I know are sensible people. The children of hate on this site are obviously low-lifers who are entitled to whatever makes them feel better about themselves.
Re: Biafra ‘Ministers’: DSS Puts Soludo, Utomi, Jerry Gana, Labaran Maku Under Watch by InvertedHammer: 3:25pm On Aug 05, 2017
/
Nigeria is a country with no system in place. Every government is personalized. DSS has turned to Daura Secret Service that is only effective when Buhari is around. All these calculated moves by DSS is on the assumption that PMB may not come back alive. Typical Nigeria, after each administration, the hunters become the hunted. The DSS fellas are aware of this and are threading cautiously. DSS will not hound or arrest anyone in Buhari's absence. That's the glaring fact.
//
Re: Biafra ‘Ministers’: DSS Puts Soludo, Utomi, Jerry Gana, Labaran Maku Under Watch by prof12(m): 3:41pm On Aug 05, 2017
comshots:
Why didn't DSS invite the arewa youth leader shettima yerima and ango Abdullahi who threatened Ibos to quit the north before oct1?This daura DSS brain needs a factory reset because it is a sectional security operative.Come to think of it,why do north want Nigeria to remain as one even with all the killings,nepotism,tribalism and other forms of Marginalisation they have been practicing against other tribes and region?Do they really understand what unity is?

When people are going to the right you people are always on the opposite side
Who started it?
Is it Arewa youth or lpob?
Be constructive in your argument and criticisms.
Re: Biafra ‘Ministers’: DSS Puts Soludo, Utomi, Jerry Gana, Labaran Maku Under Watch by Justiceleague1: 4:58pm On Aug 05, 2017
paBuhari:
While their obas eat watery beans in kuje, their children are busy online mastubating on every Biafran thread. grin grin These people are cursed. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Appeals To FG, Labour Over Proposed Strike / What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season / Wanted Officers Of Nigeria Custom Submits Self For Investigation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.