Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,722 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Please, I Need Help To Make Money With My Little Token - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please, I Need Help To Make Money With My Little Token (1089 Views)

Gtbank Token / How To Turn A Little Token Into A Fortune / Gtb Internet Banking Token Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, I Need Help To Make Money With My Little Token by okayD: 3:51pm On Feb 11, 2010
Please I'm having a sum N200,000 now and i dont know the kind of business to go into that will make profit for me. I have sometime spend a lot of money on different kind of business which I lost all my money there in. I'm not very young but I have just been looking for away forward inlife and I think I'm finding it difficult. I dont want this token to waste as i have wasted over N300,000 on DSTV show sometimes 2007 and also wasted about 600,000 on Traveling and about N 200,000 on FOREX Trading.

Please Help me out this time I DONT WANT THIS TO BE A WASTE AGAIN. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Please, I Need Help To Make Money With My Little Token by wealth4me(f): 12:26am On Feb 12, 2010
Start your own buisness, earn residual income and position yourself for the explosive growth in an emerging technology. Be your own boss, earn multiply streams of income, the company will also give you luxury car payments. I am a representative of a telecommunications company in the US who recently expanded to Nigeria. Our flagship product is the video telephone. Be able to talk and see the person you are taliking to at the same time, it's the next best things to being there. Help others to save on long distance calling and get rid of those expensive calling cards.

We are having a national training on the 27th of February in Surulere, Lagos and I would like to invite you to the event. Please email me with your name and I will provide further details and videos on this business opportunity.

Could you see yourself behind the wheel of a Toyota Prado or Range Rover? I want to help you to get behind the wheel of one or both.

Earn up to $1,000 bonus in your first month of starting your business.

The Wilsher Team
wilsherteam@gmail.com
Re: Please, I Need Help To Make Money With My Little Token by FunmyKemmy(f): 3:22pm On Feb 12, 2010
Hi wealth4me,

Kindly intimate me more about this business opportunity through ayokemi2003@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Re: Please, I Need Help To Make Money With My Little Token by jmichael90: 8:08am On Feb 13, 2010
Too good to be true, beware of scam poster

I warn you oo.

Go and buy anything that you can market and pray over it, God will give you favor
Re: Please, I Need Help To Make Money With My Little Token by tack: 3:02pm On Feb 14, 2010
i got a virgin business idea which seems to be the future of service provision industry in a country like nigeria for the moment u want cash in on it, send me an email to toba_tolu@yahoo.com for a response, or u could add me let chat it over. see u at the top
Re: Please, I Need Help To Make Money With My Little Token by princeemm: 12:17pm On Feb 15, 2010
YOU CAN START IMPORTATION OF GOODS FROM ASIA COUNTRIES LIKE JAPAN,CHINA,HONG KONG,ETC.

YOU CAN HAVE ACCES TO CHINESE MANUFACTURERS AND FACTORIES RIGHT FROM YOUR OFFICE OR BEDROOM HERE IN NIGERIA WITHOUT TRAVELING TO CHINA,JAPAN OR ANY ASIA COUNTRY THROUGH ALIBABA.COM FREELY,

YOU CAN SOURCE FOR ANY PRODUCT OF YOUR CHOICE IN ANY ASIA COUNTRY FROM YOUR LIVING ROOM OR OFFICE IN NIGERIA FOR FREE AT ALIBABA.COM AND CHAT WITH ANY COMPANY FREELY AT INSTANT CHAT.

GO TO ALIBABA.COM, CALL US TO TEACH YOU ON HOW YOU CAN HAVE ACESS TO ANY FACTORIES RIGHT WITH YOUR LAPTOP OR DESKTOP FROM WHERE EVER YOU ARE IN NIGERIA. 08067300200 PRINCE

OR E MAIL US @ emmy35_2009@yahoo.com
Re: Please, I Need Help To Make Money With My Little Token by face3t: 8:03pm On Feb 15, 2010
i have an idea of something u can do but i believe the first question to ask is what do u want to do ie what do u love to do? i am into services so if u are interested in this kind of business just send me ur name and phone no. lets us fix an appointment and discuss the opportunity whether u like it or not.
in my line of business u wont need up to N30,000 to start up
Taiwo
Re: Please, I Need Help To Make Money With My Little Token by kaysmith11: 7:49pm On Feb 16, 2010
my friend, from what you said its like you did not plan well before doing those businesses that you did.send me an email and i will put you through what i do.which i believe you will triumph in. mail me on kcideman@yahoo.com
Re: Please, I Need Help To Make Money With My Little Token by optimisty(m): 7:00am On Feb 18, 2010
Bros, my name is Ugoala Godwin, I understand what it means to try more than one thing and got your fingers burnt. I really sympathize with you in one way and am happy for you also in another way. Because, you can now advise others in one way and may soon provide solution to them for being a pradtical learner.

Sometime ago I did more than you did, and spent more than spent, and lost more than you lost, but I could'nt & did'nt quit just because I knew that there was something I was not getting right, like:

Adequate information & Know-how;
Long Term profit target;
etc.

I observed that because there are other people doing the same and are making money from them regularly. Why not me!

Finally I discovered what I can conveniently do around what I now like as a fun and make money. I simply bet on football events online and make some reasonable dollars day-in-day-out.

And am planning on my next service business with what I got from Football Betting.

Depending on what you feel about it, I have a new comprehensive take-me-by-the-hand PRACTICAL VIDEO TUTORIAL on Football Betting to teach you all you need to do in a very simple & practicable way.

If you want it:
Call me on 0806 150 0011 and tell me how much you can pay to send you the Video Tutorial CD to your chosen address through courier.

If you like, get it now, have your eyes opened, be glad and thank me later
Godwin (Optimist).
www.footballdollars-footballdollars..com

(1) (Reply)

Starting A Bussiness Wif 300k: Help! / Empty Pure Water Sachets / Live And Work In Qatar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.