Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

This Is The Sacrifice Kiss Daniel Madefor His Music Career - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Is The Sacrifice Kiss Daniel Madefor His Music Career (1645 Views)

Peter Okoye Exposes Fan Who Slammed His Music After Asking For Financial Help / Peter Okoye Shows His Music Studio / "Family" Maleek Berry Shares Rare Photo Of His Music Director (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Sacrifice Kiss Daniel Madefor His Music Career by Ibukzy: 7:17am On Aug 05, 2017
W oju singer, Kiss Daniel has definitely come a long way in the music industry. With many awards in his kitty, his songs have also topped charts across Africa.However, there is something that the singer isn’t happy about. He told Sunday Scoop,
“I often say that dropping engineeringfor music is the greatest sacrifice I have ever made for my career. That’s because I studied water engineering for five years and I graduated with a good result. Many of my mates that we left school together are doing verywell now, and sometimes, I feel bad that I’m not practicing the profession that I devoted a lot of time and effort to study. If I was a practicing engineer, I’m sure that I would have gone very far by now. On the flip side though, I enjoy what I’m doing and I have never pictured myself doing a 9-5 job. Making music comes naturally to me and it makes me happy, so I have no regrets.
”Speaking on the intellectual process that he goes through to write songs, he said,“For all my songs, I tell stories and pass messages across. I’m dedicated to making good music and I don’t subscribe to the notion that good music doesn’t sell. Good music doesn’t even need promotion because it would sell itself. Good music would also cross international borders and announce one to the world.”On his plans for international collaborations, he said,“Right now, I’m just concerned about making good music. International collaborations will come at the right time but that’s not my goal. Nigerian music, right now, has caught the attention of the world and I’m definitely up for anything that would introduce my music to different cultures.”

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Sacrifice Kiss Daniel Madefor His Music Career by alex81(m): 7:25am On Aug 05, 2017
Ibukzy:
W oju singer, Kiss Daniel has definitely come a long way in the music industry. With many awards in his kitty, his songs have also topped charts across Africa.However, there is something that the singer isn’t happy about. He told Sunday Scoop,
“I often say that dropping engineeringfor music is the greatest sacrifice I have ever made for my career. That’s because I studied water engineering for five years and I graduated with a good result. Many of my mates that we left school together are doing verywell now, and sometimes, I feel bad that I’m not practicing the profession that I devoted a lot of time and effort to study. If I was a practicing engineer, I’m sure that I would have gone very far by now... On the flip side though, I enjoy what I’m doing and I have never pictured myself doing a 9-5 job. Making music comes naturally to me and it makes me happy, so I have no regrets.
”Speaking on the intellectual process that he goes through to write songs, he said,“For all my songs, I tell stories and pass messages across. I’m dedicated to making good music and I don’t subscribe to the notion that good music doesn’t sell. Good music doesn’t even need promotion because it would sell itself. Good music would also cross international borders and announce one to the world.”On his plans for international collaborations, he said,“Right now, I’m just concerned about making good music. International collaborations will come at the right time but that’s not my goal. Nigerian music, right now, has caught the attention of the world and I’m definitely up for anything that would introduce my music to different cultures.”

the bolded pretty much has regrets written all over it. but wetin concern me

leh me come an be going
Re: This Is The Sacrifice Kiss Daniel Madefor His Music Career by Creeza(m): 9:17am On Aug 05, 2017
Certificates don't matter anymore .
Falz a lawyer. Kcee and kiss daniel both engineers.
God please direct me to my purpose in life. cry
Re: This Is The Sacrifice Kiss Daniel Madefor His Music Career by swagguElite(m): 12:34pm On Aug 05, 2017
Ibukzy:

Many of my mates that we left school together are doing verywell now, and sometimes, I feel bad that I’m not practicing the profession that I devoted a lot of time and effort to study. (1)

If I was a practicing engineer, I’m sure that I would have gone very far by now. (2)

On the flip side though, I enjoy what I’m doing and I have never pictured myself doing a 9-5 job. Making music comes naturally to me and it makes me happy, so I have no regrets.(3)

1) he is trying to tell me that his friends are getting more successful than him or does it seem he is bothered about their success! ...

2) this guy is obviously not contented with the 'much' he has been gifted! ..saying if he was practising engineering he would have gone very far by now! ...and someone will tell me with this he is not actually comparing his life with his friends life!

3) to crown it all! ... My n!gga said he doesn't like doing a 9 - 5job n has no regrets! cheesy WTf when it is obvious that is gloating about how his friends have gone very far ... This guy is funny! ...n he is nt regretting!

I so much loathe people who having being successful in their career start wishing they were better in anoda venture! ...it shows ao ungrateful he is! ...he is comparing his achievement with that of his friends who have gone far in engineering!

This is the guy ...all the ladies in my street will burst their legs open like scissors for! ... It is very bad!..with the little we have we should be contented with what we have!

Many of friends now are wishing they are where he is now! ...with the impact he has made in the music industry!

But fvck it ...who gives a sh!t ..the guy is busy getting paid n making his cool money ...am here hustling to make noise! ... Am even d one regretting now! grin

1 Like

Re: This Is The Sacrifice Kiss Daniel Madefor His Music Career by Olibboy: 1:42pm On Aug 05, 2017
idiot
Re: This Is The Sacrifice Kiss Daniel Madefor His Music Career by lenghtinny(m): 3:00pm On Aug 05, 2017
swagguElite:

1) he is trying to tell me that his friends are getting more successful than him or does it seem he is bothered about their success! ...

2) this guy is obviously not contented with the 'much' he has been gifted! ..saying if he was practising engineering he would have gone very far by now! ...and someone will tell me with this he is not actually comparing his life with his friends life!

3) to crown it all! ... My n!gga said he doesn't like doing a 9 - 5job n has no regrets! cheesy WTf when it is obvious that is gloating about how his friends have gone very far ... This guy is funny! ...n he is nt regretting!

I so much loathe people who having being successful in their career start wishing they were better in anoda venture! ...it shows ao ungrateful he is! ...he is comparing his achievement with that of his friends who have gone far in engineering!

This is the guy ...all the ladies in my street will burst their legs open like scissors for! ... It is very bad!..with the little we have we should be contented with what we have!

Many of friends now are wishing they are where he is now! ...with the impact he has made in the music industry!

But fvck it ...who gives a sh!t ..the guy is busy getting paid n making his cool money ...am here hustling to make noise! ... Am even d one regretting now! grin
That's life for you...
One man's meat is another man's man's fish...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Real Assurance! Wizkid’s First Son, Boluwatife Balogun Becomes A CEO At 7 / Legendary Actor Bill Cosby’s Mugshot After Sex Assault Sentencing / Shocking: Chioma Sends Shocking Message To Davido, Read Message Below

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.