Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,555 members, 7,837,128 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Uriel Oputa Reacts To Her Edited Photos That Went Viral Last Week - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uriel Oputa Reacts To Her Edited Photos That Went Viral Last Week (40593 Views)

Uriel Oputa Meets Anthony Joshua, Her Crush (Photos) / Uriel Oputa Reacts To Anthony Joshua's Defeat By Ruiz Jr / Uriel Oputa Reacts To "Saggy" Boobs Comments By Fans (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To Her Edited Photos That Went Viral Last Week by Giddyperson: 1:20pm On Aug 05, 2017
She's a beautiful girl. Anyone hating on her cuz of her skin colour is suffering from self hate

3 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To Her Edited Photos That Went Viral Last Week by King4Roller: 1:21pm On Aug 05, 2017
Piiko:
my friend runs her fans page, I can easily reach out to her but I dunno if she's worth it
While you are still considering, can you reach out to her on my behalf?
Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To Her Edited Photos That Went Viral Last Week by waledeji(m): 1:25pm On Aug 05, 2017
PETUK:
The word Viral is loosely use these days, how can it be viral and yet I didn't see it?
Maybe you were still in the cave when it went viral lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To Her Edited Photos That Went Viral Last Week by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 05, 2017
King4Roller:

While you are still considering, can you reach out to her on my behalf?
cool
Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To Her Edited Photos That Went Viral Last Week by blessedweapon(m): 1:29pm On Aug 05, 2017
Uriel na my crush

Make Pesn no use am play Biko. angry angry angry
Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To Her Edited Photos That Went Viral Last Week by jc4real(m): 1:34pm On Aug 05, 2017
I love Uriel for refusing to bow to pressure to bleach her skin.
Like someone rightly mentioned on this thread,the Uriel we saw on BBN house isn't ugly,except that wasn't her real face.
Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To Her Edited Photos That Went Viral Last Week by martineverest(m): 1:37pm On Aug 05, 2017
But she isn't bleaching..... I love this kind of makeup
Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To Her Edited Photos That Went Viral Last Week by ibkayee(f): 1:51pm On Aug 05, 2017
Piiko:
Who knows her age I want to know if it's appropriate to crush on her or not shocked
Lmao I know her in real life
Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To Her Edited Photos That Went Viral Last Week by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 05, 2017
ibkayee:

Lmao I know her in real life
for real? What's her age bracket?
Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To Her Edited Photos That Went Viral Last Week by ibkayee(f): 2:04pm On Aug 05, 2017
Piiko:
for real? What's her age bracket?
Yeah, haven't seen her in years but she's a relative of a friend. Early - mid 30s
Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To Her Edited Photos That Went Viral Last Week by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 05, 2017
ibkayee:

Yeah, haven't seen her in years but she's a relative of a friend. Early - mid 30s
2 old, I will pass
Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To Her Edited Photos That Went Viral Last Week by ibkayee(f): 2:09pm On Aug 05, 2017
Piiko:
2 old, I will pass
You will pass what? You were going to reach out? Lol
Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To Her Edited Photos That Went Viral Last Week by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 05, 2017
ibkayee:

You will pass what? You were going to reach out? Lol
Nah she's weird in a sexy way, I can see it's over maturity that's worrying her if she's was younger say early 20s I would seek her out and get to meet her
Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To Her Edited Photos That Went Viral Last Week by ibkayee(f): 2:12pm On Aug 05, 2017
Piiko:
Nah she's weird in a sexy way, I can see it's over maturity that's worrying her if she's was younger say early 20s I would seek her out and get to meet her
Lmao ok o...
Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To Her Edited Photos That Went Viral Last Week by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 05, 2017
ibkayee:

Lmao ok o...
how's ya weekend going I was out jogging when I asked you to go back to bed
Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To Her Edited Photos That Went Viral Last Week by ibkayee(f): 2:25pm On Aug 05, 2017
Piiko:
how's ya weekend going I was out jogging when I asked you to go back to bed
Not bad thanks, ah ahn healthy
Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To Her Edited Photos That Went Viral Last Week by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 05, 2017
ibkayee:

Not bad thanks, ah ahn healthy
I would rather too stressful

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To Her Edited Photos That Went Viral Last Week by Safiaa(f): 2:32pm On Aug 05, 2017
NickiSlay:
Make up artists sometimes over edit pictures to make them look uglier than they really are
Abi oh. Makeup can only do so much. If you ugly you ugly, if you fine you fine. Let me hear word.
Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To Her Edited Photos That Went Viral Last Week by bbbabes(f): 2:46pm On Aug 05, 2017
kenex4ever:
see who is talking

She is 50times prettier, more beautiful than u can ever be.
Just look at ur pix.
We saw her in bb house with and without make up, waking up from sleep, eating, etc but she never looked ugly so no matter what u say now, She is black n beautiful.

The only person prettier than her in d house was tboss. Even d guys in d house such as John, Bassey, kemen and soma confirmed it.

Why not just write a book on this and sell
Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To Her Edited Photos That Went Viral Last Week by Edbrainy: 3:49pm On Aug 05, 2017
bbbabes:

Why not just write a book on this and sell
Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To Her Edited Photos That Went Viral Last Week by Aida13: 6:19pm On Aug 05, 2017
She's really pretty. Some girls won't even look better when on makeup but will look worse. That said, the pics weren't doctored but taken from the before /after video. They simply snapped the ugliest parts. What I see is just stress not ugliness. Once she takes it easy and minds her health she will look better
Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To Her Edited Photos That Went Viral Last Week by Chicent(m): 11:16am On Aug 06, 2017
Uriel Nwa.... the British Nigerian.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kamene Goro: Sleeping With 27 Men Has Cost Me Huge Deals / D'banj Grabs His Balls On Social Media (photo) / Regina Daniels: What I Love About Ned Nwoko And My Life As A Billionaire's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.