Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

When You Finally Shaved And You Want People To Notice - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Finally Shaved And You Want People To Notice (5608 Views)

Girlfriend Reacts After Her Boyfriend Shaved His Beard (Photos) / When You Finally Meet Your Missing Rib (pic) / When You Finally Ignore Your Mother's Advice And Marry A Slay Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Finally Shaved And You Want People To Notice by Martin0(m): 10:10am On Aug 07, 2017
sekxy:
Lol but that's not clean enough
I hate to see any bushy area eh chai
Re: When You Finally Shaved And You Want People To Notice by Martin0(m): 10:10am On Aug 07, 2017
sekxy:
Lol but that's not clean enough
Re: When You Finally Shaved And You Want People To Notice by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 07, 2017
Martin0:

Lol I no fit shout
Re: When You Finally Shaved And You Want People To Notice by Martin0(m): 10:32am On Aug 07, 2017
sekxy:

Lol I no fit shout

No honestly e dey irritate me,,,let the environment be clean and conducive..so fresh air will have it way to life,not polluted and congested
Re: When You Finally Shaved And You Want People To Notice by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 07, 2017
Martin0:

No honestly e dey irritate me,,,let the environment be clean and conducive..so fresh air will have it way to life,not polluted and congested
Lol Martin you wan kee me with laugh this morning. ..you are mouthed
Re: When You Finally Shaved And You Want People To Notice by Martin0(m): 12:32pm On Aug 07, 2017
sekxy:
;gringringrin Dey laugh na,na the simple truth I tell u
Re: When You Finally Shaved And You Want People To Notice by Martin0(m): 12:33pm On Aug 07, 2017
sekxy:
Lefulefu I liegrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Telegram Group For Single Lagosians / SA Socialite Turns Heads At Mall Wearing Buttless Ripped Jeans (GRAPHIC PICS) / Reasons Hauza Fulani Girls Don't Do Premarital Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.