Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,527 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Woman Who Was Attacked By Cult Group Over Refusal To Initiate Her Son Dies. PICS - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Who Was Attacked By Cult Group Over Refusal To Initiate Her Son Dies. PICS (43436 Views)

Ezeoke, Chief Security Of Awka Killed By Cult Boys (Disturbing Photo) / Attah Aboi, Footballer Murdered By Cult Members In Lagos / Young Man Murdered In Benin By Cult Group This Morning (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Who Was Attacked By Cult Group Over Refusal To Initiate Her Son Dies. PICS by Mammieace(f): 3:51pm On Aug 05, 2017
agongajoseph:
They shud av taken her to TB Joshua...I love that man
Because he is Jesus Christ undecided
Re: Woman Who Was Attacked By Cult Group Over Refusal To Initiate Her Son Dies. PICS by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 05, 2017
SirdeKay:
I suspect this story is cooked up by the runaway Felix who must have planted and circulated it for the purpose of seeking asylum somewhere in Europe under the guise of threat to life.
so u mean the white man will grant asylum because a Nigerian uses witch from his village as excuse to seek asylum? wake up b4 it's too late o...
Re: Woman Who Was Attacked By Cult Group Over Refusal To Initiate Her Son Dies. PICS by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 05, 2017
JasonScolari:
Useless Occult group. Most of them are Knights of Catholic Church, High class worshippers at Eckankar, Olumba Olumba, Grail Message.

Shut up ur gutter. After spending ur whole life watching nollywood u come here making unfounded conclusions. Tell me any region or institutions in Nigeria free from occultic members. Make Catholic fall on u.
Re: Woman Who Was Attacked By Cult Group Over Refusal To Initiate Her Son Dies. PICS by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 05, 2017
0b100100111:
Too bad!

Breach of agreement!

She could have just tendered-in her son.

Are u serious? Turn in her son to a notorious cult?
Re: Woman Who Was Attacked By Cult Group Over Refusal To Initiate Her Son Dies. PICS by samskin(m): 4:26pm On Aug 05, 2017
jfleece:
wow I Never knew Dat Nigeria is a geographical expression that is filled with untamed lunatics... Listen boy... U should go help ur momma in her shop.. She needs ur attention
Ok cheesy grin grin

less I forgot you sound like the new sales boy we will be employing in my momma shop. sad sad

STUPIDITY IS IN D.N.A, IT RUNS IN YOUR FAMILY
Re: Woman Who Was Attacked By Cult Group Over Refusal To Initiate Her Son Dies. PICS by jfleece(m): 4:28pm On Aug 05, 2017
samskin:
Ok cheesy grin grin

less I forgot you sound like the new sales boy we will be employing in my momma shop. sad sad

STUPIDITY IS IN D.N.A, IT RUNS IN YOUR FAMILY
guy how ur Marra be self... Person nor fit joke with u again
Re: Woman Who Was Attacked By Cult Group Over Refusal To Initiate Her Son Dies. PICS by Hugo55(m): 4:38pm On Aug 05, 2017
JasonScolari:
Useless Occult group. Most of them are Knights of Catholic Church, High class worshippers at Eckankar, Olumba Olumba, Grail Message.

Were you an Eckankar member before?
If yes, what harm have you cause when you were there?
Re: Woman Who Was Attacked By Cult Group Over Refusal To Initiate Her Son Dies. PICS by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 05, 2017
If they have so much power why can't they use it find the boy or even command him to come back home.

This world is wicked, anything can happen. You don't need to be a victim of certain things before you know it is real.
Re: Woman Who Was Attacked By Cult Group Over Refusal To Initiate Her Son Dies. PICS by samskin(m): 4:57pm On Aug 05, 2017
jfleece:
guy how ur Marra be self... Person nor fit joke with u again
grin grin grin you no tell me nah...ur joke dey to expensive fah.
Re: Woman Who Was Attacked By Cult Group Over Refusal To Initiate Her Son Dies. PICS by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 05, 2017
Mammieace:
Because he is Jesus Christ undecided
where is d sense in your statement pls?
Re: Woman Who Was Attacked By Cult Group Over Refusal To Initiate Her Son Dies. PICS by Nigeriadondie: 6:13pm On Aug 05, 2017
Piiko:
Give to Ceasar what belongs to Ceasar and give to God what belongs to God
But u can not worship God and d Devil at d same time. No room for fence sitting.
Read 1 Corinthians 10:20-22
Re: Woman Who Was Attacked By Cult Group Over Refusal To Initiate Her Son Dies. PICS by Olive4(f): 6:35pm On Aug 05, 2017
may your soul find rest
Re: Woman Who Was Attacked By Cult Group Over Refusal To Initiate Her Son Dies. PICS by amychoice(f): 7:01pm On Aug 05, 2017
maxjax:

smiley nice DP....100likes wink
thanks
Re: Woman Who Was Attacked By Cult Group Over Refusal To Initiate Her Son Dies. PICS by CioAngels(f): 7:04pm On Aug 05, 2017
Very sad, her son should not come home for the burial, if he has money, he should send to his uncle, his uncle will understand. Good mother, she died for her son to live.
Re: Woman Who Was Attacked By Cult Group Over Refusal To Initiate Her Son Dies. PICS by Airtimex(m): 7:47pm On Aug 05, 2017
jfleece:
This is why one should attend a praying church.. Not forming slay kings and queens in church...

Which one be praying church again
Re: Woman Who Was Attacked By Cult Group Over Refusal To Initiate Her Son Dies. PICS by Brushless: 7:59pm On Aug 05, 2017
JasonScolari:
Carefully, young man, even your friend could be a member without you knowing. You may not know it, but may be targetted by your statement.
Re: Woman Who Was Attacked By Cult Group Over Refusal To Initiate Her Son Dies. PICS by redsun(m): 8:55pm On Aug 05, 2017
I thought she stabbed, poisoned or shot to death. What killed her was chronic stress and abject hopelessNess.

A people that finds solace in abject ignorance will always find the going excruciatingly and needlessly difficult.
Re: Woman Who Was Attacked By Cult Group Over Refusal To Initiate Her Son Dies. PICS by jfleece(m): 11:06pm On Aug 05, 2017
Airtimex:

Which one be praying church again
a radical church whose values revolves around salvation and deliverance... Diabolism is real..
Re: Woman Who Was Attacked By Cult Group Over Refusal To Initiate Her Son Dies. PICS by Mammieace(f): 4:42am On Aug 06, 2017
agongajoseph:
where is d sense in your statement pls?
Where is the one in your head?
Re: Woman Who Was Attacked By Cult Group Over Refusal To Initiate Her Son Dies. PICS by Nobody: 7:26am On Aug 06, 2017
Mammieace:
Where is the one in your head?
inside ur fish smelly cvnt
Re: Woman Who Was Attacked By Cult Group Over Refusal To Initiate Her Son Dies. PICS by Airtimex(m): 8:10am On Aug 06, 2017
jfleece:
a radical church whose values revolves around salvation and deliverance... Diabolism is real..

Lol...please mention two radical and non radical church.

I am confused lipsrsealed
Re: Woman Who Was Attacked By Cult Group Over Refusal To Initiate Her Son Dies. PICS by jfleece(m): 8:13am On Aug 06, 2017
Airtimex:

u dey find my mouth, Abi? U wanna use my statement to inspire an e-war?
Re: Woman Who Was Attacked By Cult Group Over Refusal To Initiate Her Son Dies. PICS by jfleece(m): 11:06am On Aug 06, 2017
Airtimex:

young man, u wanna use my statement to inspire an e-war...... E nor go work..
Re: Woman Who Was Attacked By Cult Group Over Refusal To Initiate Her Son Dies. PICS by Mammieace(f): 11:39am On Aug 06, 2017
agongajoseph:
inside ur fish smelly cvnt
You've confirmed it that you are truly senseless. Uncultured he-goat.
Re: Woman Who Was Attacked By Cult Group Over Refusal To Initiate Her Son Dies. PICS by Airtimex(m): 3:03pm On Aug 06, 2017
jfleece:
young man, u wanna use my statement to inspire an e-war...... E nor go work..

You are the one looking for e-war, quoting me twice...

Today is Sunday, hope you went to church...

I am watching community shield between Chelsea and arsenal. If religion cannot unite us, let football do the magic cheesy

Which club do you support ?
Re: Woman Who Was Attacked By Cult Group Over Refusal To Initiate Her Son Dies. PICS by jfleece(m): 3:15pm On Aug 06, 2017
Airtimex:

You are the one looking for e-war, quoting me twice...

Today is Sunday, hope you went to church...

I am watching community shield between Chelsea and arsenal. If religion cannot unite us, let football do the magic cheesy

Which club do you support ?
am a die hard Manchester United fan.. How bout u?
Re: Woman Who Was Attacked By Cult Group Over Refusal To Initiate Her Son Dies. PICS by Airtimex(m): 5:39pm On Aug 06, 2017
jfleece:
am a die hard Manchester United fan.. How bout u?

I said it...we are on the same club bro. grin

Am happy Chelsea was defeated today. I pray morata adapt to English league, I like that guy...

GGMU...one love bro.
Re: Woman Who Was Attacked By Cult Group Over Refusal To Initiate Her Son Dies. PICS by jfleece(m): 5:49pm On Aug 06, 2017
Airtimex:

I said it...we are on the same club bro. grin

Am happy Chelsea was defeated today. I pray morata adapt to English league, I like that guy...

GGMU...one love bro.
thanks man, where do u reside? Maybe we fit hang out.. Probably buy pepper soup and willems.
Re: Woman Who Was Attacked By Cult Group Over Refusal To Initiate Her Son Dies. PICS by Airtimex(m): 6:01pm On Aug 06, 2017
jfleece:
thanks man, where do u reside? Maybe we fit hang out.. Probably buy pepper soup and willems.

Lol...presently, I am in Enugu not my base though. On official duty...

Where are you bro?

When it comes to pepper soup, distance is never a barrier grin
Re: Woman Who Was Attacked By Cult Group Over Refusal To Initiate Her Son Dies. PICS by jfleece(m): 6:05pm On Aug 06, 2017
Airtimex:

Lol...presently, I am in Enugu not my base though. On official duty...

Where are you bro?

When it comes to pepper soup, distance is never a barrier grin
lol boss u funny.. Check ur mail box.. Just sent a pm
Re: Woman Who Was Attacked By Cult Group Over Refusal To Initiate Her Son Dies. PICS by Airtimex(m): 6:14pm On Aug 06, 2017
jfleece:
lol boss u funny.. Check ur mail box.. Just sent a pm

Seen...

Na you funny pass bro.

God bless wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Masquerade Kills A Man In Orsu, Imo State (Disturbing Photos) / India Arrests Nigerian With Ingested Cocaine (Photo, Video) / Boys Defecate In Delta School As Teacher Curses Them (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.