Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Woman Who Was Attacked By Cult Group Over Refusal To Initiate Her Son Dies. PICS - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Who Was Attacked By Cult Group Over Refusal To Initiate Her Son Dies. PICS (43438 Views)

Ezeoke, Chief Security Of Awka Killed By Cult Boys (Disturbing Photo) / Attah Aboi, Footballer Murdered By Cult Members In Lagos / Young Man Murdered In Benin By Cult Group This Morning (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Who Was Attacked By Cult Group Over Refusal To Initiate Her Son Dies. PICS by muller101(m): 1:16pm On Aug 05, 2017
No room for East and West to disgrace themselves
Re: Woman Who Was Attacked By Cult Group Over Refusal To Initiate Her Son Dies. PICS by Richy4(m): 1:17pm On Aug 05, 2017
Can someone actually make another to run mad?

Some stories we hear this days sound like it's from tales by moonlight....If they indeed got that kind of power, why didn't they use those means to trace and know where the young man was...or does the power only work within Nigerian border..

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Was Attacked By Cult Group Over Refusal To Initiate Her Son Dies. PICS by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 05, 2017
agongajoseph:
They shud av taken her to TB Joshua...I love that man
are you a member of SCOAN ?
Re: Woman Who Was Attacked By Cult Group Over Refusal To Initiate Her Son Dies. PICS by solz23(m): 1:19pm On Aug 05, 2017
When it comes to issues of this kind,Edo state no fit fall hands
Re: Woman Who Was Attacked By Cult Group Over Refusal To Initiate Her Son Dies. PICS by Awoo88: 1:19pm On Aug 05, 2017
For the cuilt to have this much power over this family, the whole family must have had an agreement with them. After the dead man's dead , maybe they decided to renege on their covenant. Cause less curse shall not come
Re: Woman Who Was Attacked By Cult Group Over Refusal To Initiate Her Son Dies. PICS by Quality20(m): 1:20pm On Aug 05, 2017
JasonScolari:
Useless Occult group. Most of them are Knights of Catholic Church, High class worshippers at Eckankar, Olumba Olumba, Grail Message.
pls wht really are olumba worshipping cos I av an olumba neighbor and look strange to me
Re: Woman Who Was Attacked By Cult Group Over Refusal To Initiate Her Son Dies. PICS by enemyofprogress: 1:20pm On Aug 05, 2017
KingOfThePay:

He is very Correct
ihmmmmmmm na wa o
Re: Woman Who Was Attacked By Cult Group Over Refusal To Initiate Her Son Dies. PICS by TheTourist: 1:20pm On Aug 05, 2017
If not Edo, where else?
Re: Woman Who Was Attacked By Cult Group Over Refusal To Initiate Her Son Dies. PICS by brownhawk: 1:20pm On Aug 05, 2017
somebody pls tell me are edo indigenes also claiming biafra.
Re: Woman Who Was Attacked By Cult Group Over Refusal To Initiate Her Son Dies. PICS by enemyofprogress: 1:21pm On Aug 05, 2017
Quality20:
pls wht really are olumba worshipping cos I av an olumba neighbor and look strange to me
they worship snakes like lala
Re: Woman Who Was Attacked By Cult Group Over Refusal To Initiate Her Son Dies. PICS by ivolt: 1:23pm On Aug 05, 2017
This story is likely doctored, some people do lose their sanity
but that is not because they were "struck" with it.
Re: Woman Who Was Attacked By Cult Group Over Refusal To Initiate Her Son Dies. PICS by Okoyiboz3: 1:23pm On Aug 05, 2017
SirdeKay:
I suspect this story is cooked up by the runaway Felix who must have planted and circulated it for the purpose of seeking asylum somewhere in Europe under the guise of threat to life.

Unfortunately, I believe the story. Different strokes for different folks.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Was Attacked By Cult Group Over Refusal To Initiate Her Son Dies. PICS by illuminati4life: 1:23pm On Aug 05, 2017
Edoooooooooo... The pinnacle of late night Air Forces....
I off my cap ooooooooo....
Re: Woman Who Was Attacked By Cult Group Over Refusal To Initiate Her Son Dies. PICS by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 05, 2017
The stories are bs,I guess their son need the story for his aduro application in ...........
asigidi doesn't recruit,people are initiated on their freewill,and they do not have any special powers except that they have some members that are native doctors.

So,to me the story is a made up for personal gain.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Was Attacked By Cult Group Over Refusal To Initiate Her Son Dies. PICS by squash47(m): 1:42pm On Aug 05, 2017
Evablizin:
shocked

RIP MA

why is it that evil men do leaves after the people the left behind?[/b]Why can't the evil die with the evil man?

Any step we take plays a part in our future,family and affects our unborn generation whether good or bad steps
[b]after now,we'll hear u graduated with first class !smh
Re: Woman Who Was Attacked By Cult Group Over Refusal To Initiate Her Son Dies. PICS by amychoice(f): 1:43pm On Aug 05, 2017
0b100100111:
Too bad!

Breach of agreement!

She could have just tendered-in her son.

I don't think u ar human
Re: Woman Who Was Attacked By Cult Group Over Refusal To Initiate Her Son Dies. PICS by Evablizin(f): 1:51pm On Aug 05, 2017
squash47:
after now,we'll hear u graduated with first class !smh
tnx you can kill yourself
Re: Woman Who Was Attacked By Cult Group Over Refusal To Initiate Her Son Dies. PICS by maxjax(m): 1:51pm On Aug 05, 2017
amychoice:
I don't think u ar human
smiley nice DP....100likes wink
Re: Woman Who Was Attacked By Cult Group Over Refusal To Initiate Her Son Dies. PICS by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 05, 2017
Give to Ceasar what belongs to Ceasar and give to God what belongs to God
Re: Woman Who Was Attacked By Cult Group Over Refusal To Initiate Her Son Dies. PICS by squash47(m): 2:04pm On Aug 05, 2017
Evablizin:
Yea baby....soon as i get alert,you Have arrived in hell ..
Re: Woman Who Was Attacked By Cult Group Over Refusal To Initiate Her Son Dies. PICS by squash47(m): 2:05pm On Aug 05, 2017
Evablizin:
hmm.....and u'll become a widow at this early age ? no na think twice
Re: Woman Who Was Attacked By Cult Group Over Refusal To Initiate Her Son Dies. PICS by liri(m): 2:16pm On Aug 05, 2017
May her soul rest in peace...Meanwhile so these "occult groups" don't have that spiritual GPS mirror thingy they use to manipulate people afar...SMH!!!...nollywood
Re: Woman Who Was Attacked By Cult Group Over Refusal To Initiate Her Son Dies. PICS by samskin(m): 2:17pm On Aug 05, 2017
jfleece:
This is why one should attend a praying church.. Not forming slay kings and queens in church...
a Muslim man will never say this to his religion no matter how bad it appears to be. cry
YOU MUST BE A VERY BIG FOOL grin

Re: Woman Who Was Attacked By Cult Group Over Refusal To Initiate Her Son Dies. PICS by DocHMD: 2:27pm On Aug 05, 2017
Sounds like Zoogeria's violent threats against Biafra for wanting out of the occultic lugardian establishment.
Re: Woman Who Was Attacked By Cult Group Over Refusal To Initiate Her Son Dies. PICS by jfleece(m): 2:38pm On Aug 05, 2017
samskin:
a Muslim man will never say this to his religion no matter how bad it appears to be. cry
YOU MUST BE A VERY BIG FOOL grin
wow I Never knew Dat Nigeria is a geographical expression that is filled with untamed lunatics... Listen boy... U should go help ur momma in her shop.. She needs ur attention
Re: Woman Who Was Attacked By Cult Group Over Refusal To Initiate Her Son Dies. PICS by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 05, 2017
JasonScolari:
Useless Occult group. Most of them are Knights of Catholic Church, High class worshippers at Eckankar, Olumba Olumba, Grail Message.

Any Nigerian christian could've easily become a cult member because we're two-faced hypocrites who are easily motivated by greed.

Activities of these groups are not made public hence the name secret society, so, there's only one way to be knowledgeable about the composition of membership.
Re: Woman Who Was Attacked By Cult Group Over Refusal To Initiate Her Son Dies. PICS by ReneeNuttall(f): 2:40pm On Aug 05, 2017
JasonScolari:

This is d second time am hearing this.Churches like Akodesh Ruach,and Rosecrusian church aka Amok are said to be involved in occultism.
Re: Woman Who Was Attacked By Cult Group Over Refusal To Initiate Her Son Dies. PICS by tiwasiaife(m): 2:54pm On Aug 05, 2017
JasonScolari:

Why mention knight of a particular church?
Is it only catholic that ordain knights?
Stop insulting people if u have someone who is a knight and a cult member mention his name than generalizing here.
Re: Woman Who Was Attacked By Cult Group Over Refusal To Initiate Her Son Dies. PICS by zolapower: 3:04pm On Aug 05, 2017
The guys uncle should watch his back . No one crosses the part of this people . They are ready to wipe out a whole family.
Re: Woman Who Was Attacked By Cult Group Over Refusal To Initiate Her Son Dies. PICS by johndollar: 3:14pm On Aug 05, 2017
@PrettyCrystal
Please sent that boy to Rev.fr, called Fr Pual obayi (Oku Nerere) a catholic priest in Nsukka Enugu state Nigeria.
or if he can not come let him call the Rev fr
I tells you if by Gods grace he reach the Rev through physical or his phone contact.
it will be a thing of Glory to God Almighty, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Was Attacked By Cult Group Over Refusal To Initiate Her Son Dies. PICS by marvin902(m): 3:46pm On Aug 05, 2017
AS FAR IS EDO STATE I BELIEVE IT.
CAUSE WHAT HAVE SEEN IN THAT STATE MY MOUTH CANNOT SPEAK.. undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boys Defecate In Delta School As Teacher Curses Them (Photos) / Man Escapes Ritual Killing From Imo Hotel / Zimbabwean Woman Flogs Husband's Side Chick, Cuts Off Her Hair With Knife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.