Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,700 members, 7,805,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

Wounded - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Wounded (17799 Views)

THE WOUNDED (complete Story) / [story] Wounded Heart (mr Lover) – Part 1 / Tales Of A Wounded Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wounded by Pearl05(f): 8:24am On Sep 01, 2017
God bless you ma'am. Domestic violence is bad. Have the courage to walk away despite what the society thinks about you. Some might say that you failed to keep your marriage/relationship but you were able to keep your sanity and life, that's most important.

1 Like

Re: Wounded by Nickibeauty(f): 9:21am On Sep 01, 2017
thanks so much dear, I wish all ladies consider domestic violence before marriage a man that slap you once will do more.

1 Like

Re: Wounded by KpagoGIN(m): 1:13pm On Sep 01, 2017
Nice work and I must say the end was least expected, I wished Rose just walked away

1 Like

Re: Wounded by pweetymhi(f): 2:50pm On Sep 01, 2017
Hmmmm a very sad ending, rose was wounded million times bh she could hv walked away dan kill him, say no to abuse

1 Like

Re: Wounded by Funkebay: 3:03pm On Sep 01, 2017
God bless u for this lovely piece

1 Like

Re: Wounded by Penshalom(f): 3:23pm On Sep 01, 2017
Funkebay:
God bless u for this lovely piece
Amen
Re: Wounded by Penshalom(f): 3:24pm On Sep 01, 2017
KpagoGIN:
Nice work and I must say the end was least expected, I wished Rose just walked away
Thank you
Re: Wounded by Penshalom(f): 3:25pm On Sep 01, 2017
Pearl05:
God bless you ma'am. Domestic violence is bad. Have the courage to walk away despite what the society thinks about you. Some might say that you failed to keep your marriage/relationship but you were able to keep your sanity and life, that's most important.

Thanks.
Yes, just walk away
Re: Wounded by ChizzyMaris(f): 3:32pm On Sep 01, 2017
Thanks Penshalom. Wonderful story.

1 Like

Re: Wounded by Gabrendo(m): 3:51pm On Sep 01, 2017
Please Penshalom. With due respect, I don't like the way you rushed this story oh. I just wanted to speak my mind...

Nice ending sha...

1 Like

Re: Wounded by Akinwale14(m): 4:35pm On Sep 01, 2017
Hmmm at last,,Rose hmm I don't even know what to say,,nice story tho

2 Likes

Re: Wounded by Penshalom(f): 7:04pm On Sep 01, 2017
Gabrendo:
Please Penshalom. With due respect, I don't like the way you rushed this story oh. I just wanted to speak my mind...

Nice ending sha...
Alright, sorry about that.
Thanks
Re: Wounded by Penshalom(f): 8:58pm On Sep 01, 2017
abefe99:
unhmmm if I don't comment even God will vex this story is really interesting and its a big lesson to all tanq
Thank you. Happy you learned something from it
Re: Wounded by oluwaseun15(f): 10:57pm On Sep 01, 2017
Woow,i love you dear for this beautiful,inspiring,educating story,God bless you for this

1 Like

Re: Wounded by arthur16(m): 7:36am On Sep 02, 2017
So so captivating. ..i love this ma'am.. .more ideas dear

1 Like

Re: Wounded by FlourishBliss(f): 1:10pm On Sep 02, 2017
ehyaaaa! Rose why nii?? RIP ( rest in pieces) Mark! Nice one op

1 Like

Re: Wounded by Penshalom(f): 3:57pm On Sep 02, 2017
oluwaseun15:
Woow,i love you dear for this beautiful,inspiring,educating story,God bless you for this
Amen, thanks dear
Re: Wounded by Penshalom(f): 3:59pm On Sep 02, 2017
arthur16:
So so captivating. ..i love this ma'am.. .more ideas dear
Thanks dear
amen

1 Like

Re: Wounded by Penshalom(f): 3:59pm On Sep 02, 2017
FlourishBliss:
ehyaaaa! Rose why nii?? RIP ( rest in pieces) Mark! Nice one op
Lol Thank you

1 Like

Re: Wounded by ADECULATE(f): 4:38pm On Sep 02, 2017
Very short nd superb story. Weldone Op nd tanks 4 sharing dis. Pls mention me wen u start anoda 1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wounded by Lotiababe(f): 1:26pm On Sep 03, 2017
Hmmm..... What a world! nice write up. learnt a lot of lessons here...thank you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wounded by Penshalom(f): 9:49am On Sep 04, 2017
ADECULATE:
Very short nd superb story. Weldone Op nd tanks 4 sharing dis. Pls mention me wen u start anoda 1
Thanks, dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wounded by Penshalom(f): 9:49am On Sep 04, 2017
Lotiababe:
Hmmm..... What a world! nice write up. learnt a lot of lessons here...thank you
Glad to hear that

1 Like

Re: Wounded by Kimkardashain(f): 10:27am On Sep 04, 2017
#crying.......
i dnt tink...i will ever date again, the heartache, the midnyt cries and the heavy sadness is 2much.
tnk u Penshalom....

1 Like

Re: Wounded by Penshalom(f): 3:14pm On Sep 04, 2017
Kimkardashain:
#crying.......
i dnt tink...i will ever date again, the heartache, the midnyt cries and the heavy sadness is 2much.
tnk u Penshalom....
You are stronger than you think you are girl, don't give up on love, the right person for you is coming and just know Falling in Love is a risk, a risk we all have to take one way or the other.

1 Like

Re: Wounded by rachealfst(f): 3:32pm On Sep 11, 2017
All the desperate ladies out there needs to read this lessons filled Story. Some are not even desperate but men like mark Sweep them off their feet and thereby walks into the trap blindly.
The truth is that we always see the signs but we choose to ignore them this goes for the guys too. The only good thing about the lady their dating is that 'she's beautiful' they ignored the rest and still Continue with the relationship.

It's not only the married women that are not enjoying their marriage this days o. Lot of married men are lamenting too.
So it's both side. As our dear writer said, the best solution is seeking the face of God. God help us all.

God bless you Penshalom for this wonderful piece. More wisdom and inspiration to.May you never miss it in life in Jesus name.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wounded by Penshalom(f): 11:48am On Sep 17, 2017
rachealfst:
All the desperate ladies out there needs to read this lessons filled Story. Some are not even desperate but men like mark Sweep them off their feet and thereby walks into the trap blindly.
The truth is that we always see the signs but we choose to ignore them this goes for the guys too. The only good thing about the lady their dating is that 'she's beautiful' they ignored the rest and still Continue with the relationship.

It's not only the married women that are not enjoying their marriage this days o. Lot of married men are lamenting too.
So it's both side. As our dear writer said, the best solution is seeking the face of God. God help us all.

God bless you Penshalom for this wonderful piece. More wisdom and inspiration to.May you never miss it in life in Jesus name.

Hmm, deep
Amen, thank you dear

1 Like

Re: Wounded by jumkel(f): 5:06am On Sep 22, 2017
OMG
this story is so amazing, I just read it and God you've done a wonderful job.
I wish all girls could read this, so they stop thinking with their heart and use their brain.
in a relationship, once a guy Start's yelling at you and call you named the warning bell should be ringing.
Anyway, I love this story its really educating. More grease to your elbow.

1 Like

Re: Wounded by Penshalom(f): 4:14pm On Sep 22, 2017
jumkel:
OMG
this story is so amazing, I just read it and God you've done a wonderful job.
I wish all girls could read this, so they stop thinking with their heart and use their brain.
in a relationship, once a guy Start's yelling at you and call you named the warning bell should be ringing.
Anyway, I love this story its really educating. More grease to your elbow.

Aww, thanks love.
Re: Wounded by Penshalom(f): 6:50pm On Nov 18, 2017
Hello loves,
it's been such a long time, hope y'all have been good?
Well, I know I've been MIA (Missing in Action) for a while now.
The reason is I'm tryna work on my own blog but I don't have access to a laptop here so I'm kinda stuck.
Probably by December things will work out when I get back home, hopefully.
I'm working on two stories now and I'm taking my time on it.
Don't worry I'll post the site on here and also part of the story.
Thanks for your support.
Love and miss you all.
Penshalom
Re: Wounded by Penshalom(f): 5:59pm On Dec 12, 2017
Good evening The title of my new story is "CHANCES". I've posted the teaser/prologue up, you can go check it out. Penshalom
Re: Wounded by itsandi(m): 8:09pm On Dec 12, 2017
Thanks smiley enjoy other cool stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Click!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie Clarifies Her Statement About Trans Women. / HBO: Nnedi Okorafor's ‘Who Fears Death’ Turned Into TV Series / The Pain Of Pleasure - A Must Read For Every Lady And Her Boyfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.