Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

[story] Wounded Heart (mr Lover) – Part 1 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / [story] Wounded Heart (mr Lover) – Part 1 (888 Views)

THE WOUNDED (complete Story) / Wounded / STORY: Mrs. Chika, My Favorite 'teacher'[part 1,2, 3, 4, 5, 6 & 7] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[story] Wounded Heart (mr Lover) – Part 1 by MackHort(m): 9:16am On May 25, 2017
Gotten via http://bazehub.com.ng/2017/05/story-wounded-heart-mr-lover-part-1/

Wounded Heart, Mr Lover by Hadedolapo

I was in my room when I heard a knock on the door.
Must I show you how much I care before you stop giving me this attitude? Says my annoying boyfriend, Alex.
Though I don’t love Alex because he smokes and drink, he doesn’t have eyes for just a girl.
“What are you doing in my room? “I asked.
He looked at me in such a funny way I seem not to understand. He moved closer to me.I took a step backward and also tried to prevent eyes contact with him.
He touched my waist and pushed me to the wall.
“I love you my dear,stop avoiding me pls” he pleaded. My body trembled upon hearing those words being flushed out of his mouth.
I kicked him to save myself from anymore drama with him
“I hate guys, so pls stay away from me” I said
” You can’t keep doing this to me Amara. I love you from the bottom of my heart♥. I can’t just…….
“Hold it there pls”,I shut him up
Now listen attentively, I can’t continue with this chit-chat conversation any longer so pls get out of my room. As he was about leaving, a friend of mine came in,what’s going on here?-says Michelle
Alex went out without uttering a word to me nor my friend Michelle.
“You keep sending guys out of the room,both the good and the bad ones .what the hell is wrong with you?Can’t you think for a second? The more you send them away,the more they have bad impression about you.Talk to me my dear,say something sweetheart.”
My friend bores me with questions each time I send guys out of the room
“You are full of questions buddy.Its my relationship life and I av to live by whatsoever thing I find better and interesting for myself” I uttered those words without looking at my friend.
“I would be traveling to London next week” my friend told me
“Wur? What about me? You can’t do this by leaving me all alone here” I told my friend
“Then look for a boyfriend” says Michelle. We both stare at each other with disgust.

Watch Out For The Next Part Via http://bazehub.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

The World Of Thighs. / Quotes That Will Change The Way You Think / Until I Met You - Episode 27

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.