Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,370 members, 7,815,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

THE WOUNDED (complete Story) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / THE WOUNDED (complete Story) (568 Views)

House Of Scandals (the Complete Story) / The Testimony Of a Freed Man :two Kingdoms One Soul (complete story) / MRS MARA (complete Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

THE WOUNDED (complete Story) by olagold8888(m): 10:50am On Mar 12, 2019
*WOUNDED*
by Olabamiji Stephen

What a painful experience I am writing down to share to the whole world ! Romans 12:1 says "I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God which is your reasonable service" But as for me, reverse was my case.

It all started on a red - lettered day. Three years ago, I was travelling from Lagos State to Edo State. Reaching the car park, I was the only passenger on seat so I waited patiently for other passengers to arrive. Few hours later, the bus was occupied and we embarked on the journey.

A young lady sat besides me and throughout the journey, we discussed at length. Believe me, she was a sanguine and I am also one . This same attribute of ours got me attracted to her. I discovered she was in her third year in a reputable university in Nigeria studying psychology. Getting to the last bus stop. We alighted from the bus and she helped in moving my luggages across the road in order to board a cab to my final destination. Before we alighted, we had exchanged contacts. Leaving Lagos, I had been warned by my spiritual Father to beware of evil associates especially ladies . " Why is he giving such warning to a son of God like me despite his knowledge of whom I am in Christ Jesus ? " This was my thought when he warned me against evil associates. I was boasting of my stand in Christ forgetting what the Bible says in 1corinthians 10 : 12 "Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall."

Few days later, I called her to show my appreciation for the help she rendered to me promising to pay her a visit in order to share the word of God with her. I fulfilled my promise by visiting her in order to share the word of God with her. She also promised to return my visit.

On a Friday eve, she called at exactly 10:45pm. She said " Marcus, I am on my way back to Benin from Ibadan and it is very late. Getting a motorcycle to my side will be very difficult. Please, I will like to pass the night at your place." She told me on phone and I quickly consented to her spending the night at my place. After few minutes, she called me to come and pick her up at the junction. I went to the junction to pick her up at exactly 11pm. On getting to my abode, she requested to take her bath. I showed her the bathroom and I left the bedroom to the balcony so that she could take proper care of herself.

After spending about twenty five minutes at the balcony. I decided to check on her . I entered and found her deeply asleep with my towel round her body. Immediately, the word of God in 1thessalonia 5 :22 came to my mind and at the same time, my past victory over a greater temptation came to my memory.

About 2am at midnight, I felt a warm touch caressing my body. I turned to see this strange lady all over me. I couldn't resist the tender touch. I responded to her touch. We kissed, caressed each other and we did everything that could ever happen between a woman and a man.

What a great fall from the grace of God over my life ! Before the morning unfolds, my glorious garment had become a filthy rag . My body was no longer the lord's temple as it used to be because I had defiled it with this strange lady.

This very act of mine slipped my feet out of the way of God yet I still mount the pulpit to preach the gospel. But God in his faithfulness who never wants a sinner to perish still gave me several warnings but despite God's warnings against my lustful lifestyle . I didn't adhere but I continued to wallow in fornication with this strange lady. I continued to wallow in sin yet I still preached the gospel but the power of God was no longer in me. His holy spirit deserted me and I became an empty barrel.

God was never silent over my life, I had a vision where I was trying to deliver a lady and three giants appeared mocking me. I called on the name of *Jesus* but I was shut up by one of the giants. "The name you just called can no longer work for you " said the second giant. I was also referred to as a "Fornicator" by the third giant. I woke up instantly and felt emptied .

Days later, I was invited to a program as a guest minister. On my way to the program she called and said "Marcus I need to see u right away" I was scared thinking she was pregnant but reverse was the case. Getting to her house, she held me tightly and asked me to make love to her. I told her that I was on my way for a ministration but she held me so tight that I had no choice than to satisfy her. Yes ! We did it again. As soon as I stepped out , a voice said to me continuously " You have sinned, you have sinned,you have sinned..."

I decided to take a bike to the ministration across the road but lo and behold, I was knocked down by a fast moving car while crossing the road. Hmm ! I spent several months at the hospital to recuperate. Hmm ! I lost my legs from the ghastly accident . As I write, I am on a wheelchair with ocean of tears dripping from my eyes and with a heavy heart. Though, my experience made me a better Christain and I have a better relationship with God more than ever before.

*Ezekiel 18:24 says "But when the righteous turneth away from his righteousness, and committeth iniquity, and doeth according to all the abominations that the wicked man doeth, shall he live? All his righteousness that he hath done shall not be mentioned: in his trespass that he hath trespassed, and in hisd sin that he hath sinned, in them shall he die."*

*SALVATION IS FREE FOR ALL: Please, accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal Saviour because He is the Way and the Truth and the Life.*

*DEAR COMRADES IN CHRIST, "Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour (1 Peter 5:cool*

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Segun / Spoken Word Poetry Makes It To Music / I Married To The Prince Of Darkness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.