Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend And He Said Yes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend And He Said Yes (3644 Views)

Block Factory Worker Proposes To Girlfriend, And She Said Yes. See Picture / Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) / Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend And He Said Yes by Lagospeople1: 11:33am On Aug 05, 2017
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend And He Said Yes by Prince081: 1:07pm On Aug 05, 2017
Who will be cooking in this marriage
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend And He Said Yes by Lagospeople1: 6:19pm On Aug 05, 2017
Prince081:
Who will be cooking in this marriage

I Guess we all know the answer is the man! just see how he was jumping when she proposed
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend And He Said Yes by thestevens: 6:21pm On Aug 05, 2017
It complete case of misplaced priority.
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend And He Said Yes by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 05, 2017
Desperation is forcing people to do certain things undecided
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend And He Said Yes by Lagospeople1: 6:27pm On Aug 05, 2017
sunshineG:
Desperation is forcing people to do certain things undecided

No Be only desperation LOL
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend And He Said Yes by Lagospeople1: 6:27pm On Aug 05, 2017
thestevens:
It complete case of misplaced priority.

i no fit allow woman to propose to me, for wettin...
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend And He Said Yes by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 05, 2017
Lagospeople1:

No Be only desperation LOL
are you the guy in question cheesy
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend And He Said Yes by Lagospeople1: 6:35pm On Aug 05, 2017
sunshineG:
are you the guy in question cheesy

shocked tongue may GOD no gree lol... y woman go propose to me lol
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend And He Said Yes by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 05, 2017
Lagospeople1:

shocked tongue may GOD no gree lol... y woman go propose to me lol
grin
My chairman no be niger babe go do that one

That is a movie scene or something
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend And He Said Yes by Lagospeople1: 6:44pm On Aug 05, 2017
sunshineG:
grin
My chairman no be niger babe go do that one

That is a movie scene or something

hahaha at least our naija babes get small sense, how can a woman be begging for a mans hand in marriage..
you see the video?
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend And He Said Yes by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 05, 2017
Lagospeople1:

hahaha at least our naija babes get small sense, how can a woman be begging for a mans hand in marriage..
you see the video?
abi I respect naija babes for that because they have a little dignity when it comes to that aspect cheesy

No I haven't
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend And He Said Yes by Archangel15: 6:47pm On Aug 05, 2017
Trouble is when a side chick kneels down and proposes.
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend And He Said Yes by raquel97: 6:54pm On Aug 05, 2017
Nothing bad in it grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend And He Said Yes by Lagospeople1: 6:56pm On Aug 05, 2017
sunshineG:
abi I respect naija babes for that because they have a little dignity when it comes to that aspect cheesy

No I haven't

if you see the way the man was jumping, for a min i thought he was a gay

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend And He Said Yes by Lagospeople1: 6:57pm On Aug 05, 2017
Archangel15:
Trouble is when a side chick kneels down and proposes.

... and wife / gf is there watching ... WWE tongue
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend And He Said Yes by Lagospeople1: 6:58pm On Aug 05, 2017
raquel97:
Nothing bad in it grin

lwkm, how na? elaborate please
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend And He Said Yes by thestevens: 7:10pm On Aug 05, 2017
How do you even face the society
Lagospeople1:

i no fit allow woman to propose to me, for wettin...
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend And He Said Yes by Travelking: 7:12pm On Aug 05, 2017
Its love
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend And He Said Yes by Lagospeople1: 7:13pm On Aug 05, 2017
Travelking:
Its love

This love pass power o!
imagine when they fight LOL
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend And He Said Yes by SmellingAnus(m): 7:19pm On Aug 05, 2017
It's better to propose than to waste your years believing that he may propose not knowing that he was just using the girl for sexual rehearsals while waiting for the wife to be grin
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend And He Said Yes by Lagospeople1: 7:24pm On Aug 05, 2017
SmellingAnus:
It's better to propose than to waste your years believing that he may propose not knowing that he was just using the girl for sexual rehearsals while waiting for the wife to be grin

you go gree make woman propose to you?
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend And He Said Yes by SmellingAnus(m): 7:28pm On Aug 05, 2017
Lagospeople1:

it's a free world, I will simply tell her no and do the proposal myself another day if I have intentions of getting married to her grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend And He Said Yes by Lagospeople1: 7:29pm On Aug 05, 2017
SmellingAnus:
it's a free world, I will simply tell her no and do the proposal myself another day if I have intentions of getting married to her grin

hahaha Chop Knuckle

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend And He Said Yes by YaranMinna: 7:42pm On Aug 05, 2017
OMG END TIME
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend And He Said Yes by Lagospeople1: 8:09pm On Aug 05, 2017
YaranMinna:
OMG END TIME

haha Lmwkd end time indeed
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend And He Said Yes by skywalker240(m): 8:13pm On Aug 05, 2017
I dnt see any harm in it
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend And He Said Yes by Lagospeople1: 10:17pm On Aug 05, 2017
skywalker240:
I dnt see any harm in it

Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend And He Said Yes by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 05, 2017
many nigerian girls will do this, their desperation no get rival
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend And He Said Yes by Lagospeople1: 10:21pm On Aug 05, 2017
itsJude:
many nigerian girls will do this, their desperation no get rival

lol maybe the old ones, the ones wey their parents dey disturb them to stop being picky and to get a guy already. no bi so?
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend And He Said Yes by skywalker240(m): 11:47pm On Aug 05, 2017
Lagospeople1:

Where i live in india, we do it like handshake grin
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend And He Said Yes by luminouz(m): 12:26am On Aug 06, 2017
Ayam.waiting for a NL girl to propose to me.... grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Get Over This / I Am In Love With My Step Mother (pls Advice Me) / A Brothel In Abuja Where You Get Robbed By Slay Queens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.