Stats: 3,156,783 members, 7,831,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

The So Called Voice Of The Holy Spirit. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The So Called Voice Of The Holy Spirit. (904 Views)

'Voice Of The Cross' Performs At The Lord's Chosen Crusade In Mgbidi Imo / "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me / Points Christians Should Note About The So Called Atheists Here. (2) (3) (4)

The So Called Voice Of The Holy Spirit. by Martinez19(m): 2:27pm On Aug 05, 2017
Many christians do talk about God speaking to them. On further investigation, it turns out that it's either lies or exaggeration. Exaggeration because they want to keep the faith real or add realness to it. Many christians will tell you that the holy spirit spoke to them but why you ask them that did they hear an audible voice, they would tell that it is not really an audible voice but their thoughts. They will tell you that good thoughts are of God, really? undecided atheist don't think good thoughts too?

How ever, I leave the stage for atheists and christians. Christians I want to know if you have had an audible voice before.
Re: The So Called Voice Of The Holy Spirit. by Martinez19(m): 2:38pm On Aug 05, 2017
Lightblazingnow, jiggaz, hopefulLandlord, otemanuduno
Re: The So Called Voice Of The Holy Spirit. by Martinez19(m): 2:43pm On Aug 05, 2017
0temAtum, I would like to speak with you. What media are you available through? Email or whatsapp.
Re: The So Called Voice Of The Holy Spirit. by greatnaija01: 2:43pm On Aug 05, 2017
pls grow up or get a job and put your TIME to better USE.............

BEFORE you were born people have been hearing God both AUDIBLY and Internally.... Even herbalists hear their demons speak to them while the customer/inquirer does not hear anything AND IT WORKS.... you can not pass such things that have proven POTENT for thousands of years as a HOAX just because "little you" have not experienced it.

Even scientists have proven facts where they experienced people who have telepathic abilities with blinding accuracy and scientists had to stay within the borders of science because they know the UNIVERSE holds more secrets than human life span.

This is not for ATHEISTS or CHRISTIANS or MUSLIMS or SHINTUISTS its simply a rational thought that rationality is not everything.... So stop opening threads that are baseless... its your opinion so keep it to yourself. HISTORY proves that great prophets actually existed and that means the prophets heard or saw things that are invisible to this dimension of human existence.

IF YOU REALLY SEEK ANSWERS TO HEAR AND SEE INTO THE SUPERNATURAL KINDLY STOP THIS BASELESS THREAD AND GO VISIT AN HERBALIST OR A TRUE PROPHET AND THEY WILL REARRANGE YOUR CONCEPT OF REALITY

Martinez19:
Many christians do talk about God speaking to them. On further investigation, it turns out that it's either lies or exaggeration. Exaggeration because they want to keep the faith real or add realness to it. Many christians will tell you that the holy spirit spoke to them but why you ask them that did they hear an audible voice, they would tell that it is not really an audible voice but their thoughts. They will tell you that good thoughts are of God, really? undecided atheist don't think good thoughts too?

How ever, I leave the stage for atheists and christians. Christians I want to know if you have had an audible voice before.

Re: The So Called Voice Of The Holy Spirit. by hopefulLandlord: 2:44pm On Aug 05, 2017
Hardmirror had a similar thread, our Christians quickly copped out of it lol

https://www.nairaland.com/3279516/imagine-god-talks-people-claimed
Re: The So Called Voice Of The Holy Spirit. by HRHQueenPhil(f): 3:03pm On Aug 05, 2017
please when people write up things stop giving harsh answers,its not by force to reply, u hurt their feelings. Mr Martinez please get books on the holy spirit, check out Kenneth e .hagins books as well for better understanding. Daniel learnt by books so u go do ur Research. for me,in the mouth of 2or 3 witnesses d truth is established and GOD never leaves himself without a witness so when d holy spirit tells me something,I will hear d exact thing from other people or see how Holy Spirit turns d situation around, den I know He truly spoke to me
Re: The So Called Voice Of The Holy Spirit. by Martinez19(m): 3:04pm On Aug 05, 2017
greatnaija01:
pls grow up or get a job and put your TIME to better USE.............

BEFORE you were born people have been hearing God both AUDIBLY and Internally.... Even herbalists hear their demons speak to them while the customer/inquirer does not hear anything AND IT WORKS.... you can not pass such things that have proven POTENT for thousands of years as a HOAX just because "little you" have not experienced it.

Even scientists have proven facts where they experienced people who have telepathic abilities with blinding accuracy and scientists had to stay within the borders of science because they know the UNIVERSE holds more secrets than human life span.

This is not for ATHEISTS or CHRISTIANS or MUSLIMS or SHINTUISTS its simply a rational thought that rationality is not everything.... So stop opening threads that are baseless... its your opinion so keep it to yourself. HISTORY proves that great prophets actually existed and that means the prophets heard or saw things that are invisible to this dimension of human existence.

IF YOU REALLY SEEK ANSWERS TO HEAR AND SEE INTO THE SUPERNATURAL KINDLY STOP THIS BASELESS THREAD AND GO VISIT AN HERBALIST OR A TRUE PROPHET AND THEY WILL REARRANGE YOUR CONCEPT OF REALITY

It is easy to subscribe to make believe. Most pastors and herbalists are making things up. You should know that. I want you to tell me if you have a personal experience.
Money ritual giving you so much money is make believe. It is always I hear I hear, them say them say but you have seen. I am very sure you haven't heard a voice speak to you audibly.
Re: The So Called Voice Of The Holy Spirit. by Martinez19(m): 3:16pm On Aug 05, 2017
HRHQueenPhil:
please when people write up things stop giving harsh answers,its not by force to reply, u hurt their feelings. Mr Martinez please get books on the holy spirit, check out Kenneth e .hagins books as well for better understanding. Daniel learnt by books so u go do ur Research. for me,in the mouth of 2or 3 witnesses d truth is established and GOD never leaves himself without a witness so when d holy spirit tells me something,I will hear d exact thing from other people or see how Holy Spirit turns d situation around, den I know He truly spoke to me
I don't want people saying read this book or they believe. Have you heard an audible voice of the holy spirit before? Audible and directly to you.
Re: The So Called Voice Of The Holy Spirit. by 0temAtum: 3:29pm On Aug 05, 2017
Martinez19:
0temAtum, I would like to speak with you. What media are you available through? Email or whatsapp.
only mail. I saw ur pm request but I haven't opened it. I'll do so prolly today or tomorrow.
Re: The So Called Voice Of The Holy Spirit. by Martinez19(m): 3:31pm On Aug 05, 2017
0temAtum:
only mail. I saw ur pm request but I haven't opened it. I'll do so prolly today or tomorrow.
very well then.
Re: The So Called Voice Of The Holy Spirit. by jiggaz(m): 3:47pm On Aug 05, 2017
Martinez19:
Lightblazingnow, jiggaz, hopefulLandlord, otemanuduno
Martin yes the Holy Spirit do speak to me. But you won't understand it cos you are not saved. Both of us have different spirits in us.

Martins i don't argue about God, i don't know if you have noticed it. It's a waste of time. I think people are free to believe whatever they want to believe, it's a free world. I don't have strength for arguments.

My God is too big to be argued about, He's the Almighty. But you are free to believe otherwise. The Gospel is not by force.... Peace to you bro... You too like argument, hopefulLandLord and Otem included cheesy
Re: The So Called Voice Of The Holy Spirit. by Martinez19(m): 3:51pm On Aug 05, 2017
jiggaz:
Martin yes the Holy Spirit do speak to me. But you won't understand it cos you are not saved. Both of us have different spirits in us.

Martins i don't argue about God, i don't know if you have noticed it. It's a waste of time. I think people are free to believe whatever they want to believe, it's a free world. I don't have strength for arguments.

My God is too big to be argued about, He's the Almighty. But you are free to believe otherwise. The Gospel is not by force.... Peace to you bro... You too like argument, hopefulLandLord and Otem included cheesy
wait, audibly? I don't mean through my pastor or anyone but directly to you.
Re: The So Called Voice Of The Holy Spirit. by jiggaz(m): 4:13pm On Aug 05, 2017
Martinez19:
In my spirit. Not through any pastor.
Re: The So Called Voice Of The Holy Spirit. by jiggaz(m): 4:15pm On Aug 05, 2017
Martinez19:
Most times now, before i do anything, if it's something that's going to hurt me, the spirit will advice me against it.

Nowadays, i practice the presence of Jesus and its working wonderfully for me. Before meeting anyone for a business deal, i will practice the presence of Jesus and the deal will pull through... Life in Christ is sweet....

Re: The So Called Voice Of The Holy Spirit. by Martinez19(m): 4:24pm On Aug 05, 2017
jiggaz:
Most times now, before i do anything, if it's something that's going to hurt me, the spirit will advice me against it.

Nowadays, i practice the presence of Jesus and its working wonderfully for me. Before meeting anyone for a business deal, i will practice the presence of Jesus and the deal will pull through... Life in Christ is sweet....
wait a minute, in your spirits like audible words popping out of you. I don't mean you thinking up words.
Re: The So Called Voice Of The Holy Spirit. by jiggaz(m): 4:26pm On Aug 05, 2017
Martinez19:
wait a minute, in your spirits like audible words popping out of you. I don't mean you thinking up words.
Yes audible words.
Re: The So Called Voice Of The Holy Spirit. by Martinez19(m): 4:28pm On Aug 05, 2017
jiggaz:
Yes audible words.
As an open minded person, I will like to speak with you. For some reason.
Re: The So Called Voice Of The Holy Spirit. by Martinez19(m): 4:39pm On Aug 05, 2017
Jiggaz you have taken my interest.
Re: The So Called Voice Of The Holy Spirit. by jiggaz(m): 6:15pm On Aug 05, 2017
Martinez19:
As an open minded person, I will like to speak with you. For some reason. Are you on WhatsApp, here's my number 09024319198.
alright.. Will add u up
Re: The So Called Voice Of The Holy Spirit. by jiggaz(m): 6:15pm On Aug 05, 2017
Martinez19:
Jiggaz you have taken my interest.
alright
Re: The So Called Voice Of The Holy Spirit. by Martinez19(m): 7:35pm On Aug 05, 2017
Jiggaz, you are a sharp guy grin. Keep fooling yourself, simple test you couldn't pass. Infact for your craftiness take this. HopefulLandlord, 0temAtum jiggaz na sharp guy o.

Re: The So Called Voice Of The Holy Spirit. by esere826: 11:05pm On Aug 05, 2017
Martinez19:

Dude, I'm not interested in being probed nor turning what i'll tell you into some atheistic battle in ridicule.
I wont speak after this and please, feel free to dismiss me as an unreliable witness.

Yes, just as you've said, I suspect that many christians surmise their concience (which even aethists also have) as the voice of God.

However, I have audibly heard God twice -the first time i was sick, so i thought i was hallucinating -You on your part can chalk it up to my sickness, that's scientifically logical.
The second time I heard him clearly, there was no room to doubt -feel free to say my mind was playing tricks on me, but i definitely heard something and i was fully awake.

As per thoughts being addressed as the voice of God, i tend to be skeptical because everyone can call their thoughts the voice of God hence leading to conflicting ideologies. However, there was this one time that a "thought" dropped into my thoughts. It was a money which was not a round figure. It hurt me to do what this "thought" wanted but when I did, the recipient smiled and said the money was an exact figure for something which I'll keep private and also avoid exaggeration about.

Interestingly I still dont refer to that "thought" as God speaking to me (maybe later I'll start doing so). I just refer to it as sensing something from God, because it was not a voice at all, it just dropped in.
Re: The So Called Voice Of The Holy Spirit. by greatnaija01: 11:37pm On Aug 05, 2017
chai.... so someone who does not know you exist should be able to post a thread about you being a MYTH right? lol.... bro... those who have experience will not bother to convince you. the day you die... YOU WILL HEAR AND SEE.... but it may be too late.

Martinez19:
It is easy to subscribe to make believe. Most pastors and herbalists are making things up. You should know that. I want you to tell me if you have a personal experience.
Money ritual giving you so much money is make believe. It is always I hear I hear, them say them say but you have seen. I am very sure you haven't heard a voice speak to you audibly.
Re: The So Called Voice Of The Holy Spirit. by Martinez19(m): 8:09am On Aug 06, 2017
esere826:

Dude, I'm not interested in being probed nor turning what i'll tell you into some atheistic battle in ridicule.
I wont speak after this and please, feel free to dismiss me as an unreliable witness.

Yes, just as you've said, I suspect that many christians surmise their concience (which even aethists also have) as the voice of God.

However, I have audibly heard God twice -the first time i was sick, so i thought i was hallucinating -You on your part can chalk it up to my sickness, that's scientifically logical.
The second time I heard him clearly, there was no room to doubt -feel free to say my mind was playing tricks on me, but i definitely heard something and i was fully awake.

As per thoughts being addressed as the voice of God, i tend to be skeptical because everyone can call their thoughts the voice of God hence leading to conflicting ideologies. However, there was this one time that a "thought" dropped into my thoughts. It was a money which was not a round figure. It hurt me to do what this "thought" wanted but when I did, the recipient smiled and said the money was an exact figure for something which I'll keep private and also avoid exaggeration about.

Interestingly I still dont refer to that "thought" as God speaking to me (maybe later I'll start doing so). I just refer to it as sensing something from God, because it was not a voice at all, it just dropped in.
interesting. I spoke with jiggaz on WhatsApp interviewing him and he disappeared we I tested him. My number is 09024319198, can you whatsapp me. Just like with jiggaz, I will keep your messages confidential.
Re: The So Called Voice Of The Holy Spirit. by jiggaz(m): 8:12am On Aug 06, 2017
Martinez19:
Jiggaz, you are a sharp guy grin. Keep fooling yourself, simple test you couldn't pass. Infact for your craftiness take this. HopefulLandlord, 0temAtum jiggaz na sharp guy o.
SMH
Re: The So Called Voice Of The Holy Spirit. by Martinez19(m): 10:34am On Aug 06, 2017
jiggaz:
SMH
chai nna, the hustle is real. grin grin grin grin #milkthemsheeples.
Re: The So Called Voice Of The Holy Spirit. by GoodMuyis(m): 5:42pm On Aug 06, 2017
HRHQueenPhil:

Harsh answer is what they need. Dont think you are doing them favour for sparing your time for them.

They know the answer to what they are asking.

Christian Bloggers Of Nigeria / Christians Should Learn From Muslims - Reno Omokri / Church Is Going On And Police Come To Arrest Nigerian Pastor For Fraud In Dubai

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62