Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

This Is Why We Love And Follow Nnamdi Kanu.(pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Why We Love And Follow Nnamdi Kanu.(pics) (2466 Views)

Israeli Secret Service Agent Guarding Nnamdi Kanu(pics) / Governor Wike Visits Nnamdi Kanu PICS / Donald Trump Sends Heavy Troops To Save Nnamdi Kanu PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why We Love And Follow Nnamdi Kanu.(pics) by GuyWise(m): 2:32pm On Aug 05, 2017
He who endangered his own life for me to be free from nigeria deserve not just my respect but my entire families repect.....

He went through hell while in prison, he came out victorious.

MAZI I WISH YOU OGOLOGO NDU NA AHU SIRI IKE.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Why We Love And Follow Nnamdi Kanu.(pics) by Judicible(m): 2:48pm On Aug 05, 2017
Bloggers please leave biafra alone. Let them enjoy themselves.
Ah aaaa wetting naaaa

1 Like

Re: This Is Why We Love And Follow Nnamdi Kanu.(pics) by timecapsule: 4:08pm On Aug 05, 2017
He is the terrifying Lion to Nigeria
NNAMDI Azikiwe started this union with Nigeria
ODUMEGWU Ojukwu fought against it but lose
NNAMDI KANU is here to end the union NNAMDI AZIKIWE started as one NIgeria because the union has expired.
The end has come

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why We Love And Follow Nnamdi Kanu.(pics) by StOla: 4:10pm On Aug 05, 2017
But his criminal trial continues, so don't be in a hurry when the case still subsist.

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why We Love And Follow Nnamdi Kanu.(pics) by enemybulldozer(m): 4:13pm On Aug 05, 2017
GuyWise:
He who endangered his own life for me to be free from nigeria deserve not just my respect but my entire families repect.....

He went through hell while in prison, he came out victorious.

MAZI I WISH YOU OGOLOGO NDU NA AHU SIRI IKE.
laudate is this why you want to kill yourself to see if you can stop kanu since you cannot stop him alive grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Is Why We Love And Follow Nnamdi Kanu.(pics) by laudate: 4:16pm On Aug 05, 2017
enemybulldozer:
laudate is this why you want to kill yourself to see if you can stop kanu since you cannot stop him alive grin grin
Oh dear, you are the one about to commit suicide because of Kanu, have you forgotten?? shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Why We Love And Follow Nnamdi Kanu.(pics) by CrtlAltDel: 5:16pm On Aug 05, 2017

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why We Love And Follow Nnamdi Kanu.(pics) by dudebuck: 5:38pm On Aug 05, 2017
what he did was very risky. These demons could have killed him there, and nobody will know.
Re: This Is Why We Love And Follow Nnamdi Kanu.(pics) by Presidiotbuhari: 5:39pm On Aug 05, 2017
StOla:
But his criminal trial continues, so don't be in a hurry when the case still subsist.
Afonja islamist.... Go & tell buhari that he's mad ....Nnamd i Kanu

10 Likes

Re: This Is Why We Love And Follow Nnamdi Kanu.(pics) by chubinwa(m): 6:02pm On Aug 05, 2017
tell me dat one person who can boldly fly a biafran flag b4 d emergence of NK. A leader is born, nt made. his unique characteristics can not b iva emphasized
Re: This Is Why We Love And Follow Nnamdi Kanu.(pics) by skimmy005: 7:29pm On Aug 05, 2017
see as d guy blyk Biafra chimpanzee, with em head like lizard
Re: This Is Why We Love And Follow Nnamdi Kanu.(pics) by enemybulldozer(m): 9:49pm On Aug 05, 2017
laudate:

Oh dear, you are the one about to commit suicide because of Kanu, have you forgotten?? shocked
what are you doing in every thread that has to do with kanu and biafra??
Re: This Is Why We Love And Follow Nnamdi Kanu.(pics) by laudate: 10:05pm On Aug 05, 2017
enemybulldozer:
what are you doing in every thread that has to do with kanu and biafra??
It is a public forum. sad I can comment on any thread I like, whether it concerns Kanu, Biafra, Arewa, Odua or anything. shocked There is no law that says anybody must take permission from you to do so. If you do not want anyone to comment on Kanu or Biafra, then take such discussions to another forum outside NL, like your igberetv site or biafrasa'y.com.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why We Love And Follow Nnamdi Kanu.(pics) by laudate: 10:07pm On Aug 05, 2017
CrtlAltDel:
This is why we love and follow the Ipob Jesus grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5679535_img1444_jpegb5238894a20dbe4563186e057e832d79

Abeg, I don talk say I no go laugh today but.... cheesy shocked grin

Re: This Is Why We Love And Follow Nnamdi Kanu.(pics) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 05, 2017
The imbe.ciles and black monkeys from the Skullarship and Ewedugerian region are coming. Wait for them.

They will mine your skull op.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Why We Love And Follow Nnamdi Kanu.(pics) by enemybulldozer(m): 11:07pm On Aug 05, 2017
laudate:

It is a public forum. sad I can comment on any thread I like, whether it concerns Kanu, Biafra, Arewa, Odua or anything. shocked There is no law that says anybody must take permission from you to do so. If you do not want anyone to comment on Kanu or Biafra, then take such discussions to another forum outside NL, like your igberetv site or biafrasa'y.com.
Is that why you spew hate on those threads??
Re: This Is Why We Love And Follow Nnamdi Kanu.(pics) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 05, 2017
kanu the jobless nonentity
Re: This Is Why We Love And Follow Nnamdi Kanu.(pics) by DocHMD: 11:16pm On Aug 05, 2017
CrtlAltDel:
This is why we love and follow the Ipob Jesus grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5679535_img1444_jpegb5238894a20dbe4563186e057e832d79

Stale! You just keep repeating dry meme. Get creative. grin
Re: This Is Why We Love And Follow Nnamdi Kanu.(pics) by laudate: 11:33pm On Aug 05, 2017
enemybulldozer:
Is that why you spew hate on those threads??
I do not spew hate. shocked I debunk the falsehood and propaganda, dished out by your people. Unfortunately, many of your folks do not know how to carry out a civil conversation, so they lace their responses with insults. And I just serve them back a measure of the crap, they have dished out. Abi, na who be mumu?

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why We Love And Follow Nnamdi Kanu.(pics) by Nobody: 12:07am On Aug 06, 2017

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Why We Love And Follow Nnamdi Kanu.(pics) by enemybulldozer(m): 7:01am On Aug 06, 2017
laudate:

I do not spew hate. shocked I debunk the falsehood and propaganda, dished out by your people. Unfortunately, many of your folks do not know how to carry out a civil conversation, so they lace their responses with insults. And I just serve them back a measure of the crap, they have dished out. Abi, na who be mumu?
But I don't see you debunk the falsehood and propaganda, dished out by APC government controlled media especially the ones that is being perpetrated by liar mohammed. Since you claim to be upright, why do you always turn a blind eye whenever you see liar mohammed's junks but always swing into action immediately on sighting IPOB/ kanu news.
Re: This Is Why We Love And Follow Nnamdi Kanu.(pics) by CrtlAltDel: 9:04am On Aug 06, 2017
DocHMD:

Stale! You just keep repeating dry meme. Get creative. grin
Stale but it got your attention grin grin grin
Re: This Is Why We Love And Follow Nnamdi Kanu.(pics) by laudate: 12:48pm On Aug 06, 2017
enemybulldozer:
But I don't see you debunk the falsehood and propaganda, dished out by APC government controlled media especially the ones that is being perpetrated by liar mohammed. Since you claim to be upright, why do you always turn a blind eye whenever you see liar mohammed's junks but always swing into action immediately on sighting IPOB/ kanu news.
Go back & read through all my posts on different threads in this forum, when it comes to this govt and their spokesman, and you would see that your assertions are totally wrong.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Igbo's In The Southeast Are The Problem For Igbo Denial Across The Niger / 2019: ‘my Mind Is Made Up About Kicking Buhari Out’ – Obasanjo / BLOODY!!! Abak Youths Resist Akpabio’s Fake Ballot Papers In Otoro 3 (pics,vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.