Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Yemen Arrests 154 Nigerian, Sudanese Infiltrators - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yemen Arrests 154 Nigerian, Sudanese Infiltrators (6811 Views)

Nigerian Politician Sentenced To 154 Years In Jail For Corruption / N1.4bn Fraud: Court Sentences Ex-kogi Lawmaker To 154-year Jail / FRSC Arrests Driver Carrying Container In Eket, Akwa Ibom - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemen Arrests 154 Nigerian, Sudanese Infiltrators by deols(f): 9:48pm On Feb 11, 2010
davidylan:

was Abuzola among them? He's still posting!

Try being objective. This is an adult site
Re: Yemen Arrests 154 Nigerian, Sudanese Infiltrators by WilyWily5: 9:51pm On Feb 11, 2010
154 Hausa/Fulani Moslems Would be Terrorist, on their way to terrorist Islam training camp in Yemen
Re: Yemen Arrests 154 Nigerian, Sudanese Infiltrators by hilli666(m): 9:52pm On Feb 11, 2010
amigoes:

Shame on our leaders.
50 years of independence wasted!
50 solid years down the drain.

Sad isn't it? What a waste.
Re: Yemen Arrests 154 Nigerian, Sudanese Infiltrators by Remii(m): 10:00pm On Feb 11, 2010
Wily+Wily:

154 Hausa/Fulani Moslems Would be Terrorist, on their way to terrorist Islam training camp in Yemen

You may be surprised that more tha 75% of that number may be non Muslim Southerners, those who have been to Dubai can tell there experiences about the Nigerian tribal spread in those places
Re: Yemen Arrests 154 Nigerian, Sudanese Infiltrators by deols(f): 10:09pm On Feb 11, 2010
kaypound:

Now we can never be off that terror list again, This makes Visa grants more difficult sad cry and checking in more humiliating from immigration/security officers. sad sad

Must everything be black or white? you are not even sure what their motive was. It would be better if Nigerians are less judgemental
Re: Yemen Arrests 154 Nigerian, Sudanese Infiltrators by asunaobi(m): 10:17pm On Feb 11, 2010
There is no place in this planet that is not better than Nigeria, at least you have the opportunity to live in the midst of civilized right thinking human beings, not timid wolves.
Re: Yemen Arrests 154 Nigerian, Sudanese Infiltrators by Abrantie: 10:18pm On Feb 11, 2010
The Giant Of Africa is running away from his continent? Why?
Re: Yemen Arrests 154 Nigerian, Sudanese Infiltrators by SisiEko1(f): 10:23pm On Feb 11, 2010
o ma se oh! X 2 grin
Re: Yemen Arrests 154 Nigerian, Sudanese Infiltrators by Remii(m): 10:24pm On Feb 11, 2010
kaypound:

Now we can never be off that terror list again, This makes Visa grants more difficult sad cry and checking in more humiliating from immigration/security officers. sad sad

that is the problem with some Nigerians, any small thing visa denial , travelling out dificulies come their minds, some would deny there mother for visa, lol, haba, Arabs go to US, UK every days, these guys check, if you have genuine reason to travel, they would allow you, if not, stay at home, prosperity is everywhere. na wa.
Re: Yemen Arrests 154 Nigerian, Sudanese Infiltrators by WilyWily5: 10:25pm On Feb 11, 2010
amigoes:

Shame on our leaders.
50 years of independence wasted!
50 solid years down the drain.
Shame to Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba, they were the producers of bad and corrupt leaders that led this Country to decay. Shame to them.
Re: Yemen Arrests 154 Nigerian, Sudanese Infiltrators by asunaobi(m): 10:26pm On Feb 11, 2010
Abrantie:

The Giant Of Africa is running away from his continent? Why?

Who told you that you are the giant of Africa? It is not what you have that makes you great. It is how you use what you have to better your life, and build a strong future for your children and grand children that makes you great.

SO STOP DREAMING!
Re: Yemen Arrests 154 Nigerian, Sudanese Infiltrators by deols(f): 10:55pm On Feb 11, 2010
Wily+Wily:

Shame to Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba, they were the producers of bad and corrupt leaders that led this Country to decay. Shame to them.

The non Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba av not proven themselves worthy by governing their own people right but Thank God you now have the opportunity to determine if they are all the same.
Re: Yemen Arrests 154 Nigerian, Sudanese Infiltrators by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 11, 2010
well Yemen is in fact better than Nigeria in terms of GDP (nominal) per capital. I don't see any reason why people can't go there.
Re: Yemen Arrests 154 Nigerian, Sudanese Infiltrators by vislabraye(m): 11:07pm On Feb 11, 2010
Of all places to run to, they chose Yemen. There are certain places i won't think of going to. Yemen is one of them.

By they way, what part of Nigeria are they from ? ( Hope this wouldnt degenerate into tribal war )
Re: Yemen Arrests 154 Nigerian, Sudanese Infiltrators by PeeDaVinci: 11:34pm On Feb 11, 2010
as much as i know nigerians can go anywhere in search of greener pasture, i can bet that the people arrested are not nigerians, yemen is just trying to vindicate itself diplomatically and absolve itself of any terrorism blacklisting!!! And they have a weapon now, they know alot of africans migrate to saudi their country, and they ever african they arrest is a nigerian

i can bet that is the plot
Re: Yemen Arrests 154 Nigerian, Sudanese Infiltrators by ayettymama(f): 11:36pm On Feb 11, 2010
they are not even looking for greener pastures!!!

what is green abt a medical doctor cleaning

God knows what they are looking for!!!!
Re: Yemen Arrests 154 Nigerian, Sudanese Infiltrators by mamagee3(f): 11:51pm On Feb 11, 2010
Look at what the actions of Umar Farouk twatty mutallab has caused us. embarassed
Re: Yemen Arrests 154 Nigerian, Sudanese Infiltrators by kaypound(m): 12:10am On Feb 12, 2010
PeeDaVinci:

as much as i know nigerians can go anywhere in search of greener pasture, i can bet that the people arrested are not nigerians, yemen is just trying to vindicate itself diplomatically and absolve itself of any terrorism blacklisting!!! And they have a weapon now, they know alot of africans migrate to saudi their country, and they ever african they arrest is a nigerian

i can bet that is the plot

well, it another view but that will be ridiculous if Yemen thinks that they can absolve themselves from having terrorist network in the Arab peninsular because some of the caught terrorist that were Yemenis that have being released by America after rehabilitation have gone back to Yemen have released Video tapes that they were back in their former trade even before Muthallab was caught.
Re: Yemen Arrests 154 Nigerian, Sudanese Infiltrators by Nobody: 12:20am On Feb 12, 2010
Wily+Wily:

Wily+Wily:

buttwipe,cant you just use your brain for a sec?------@topic:In as much as our the standard of living continue to rise,some folks will continue to migrate en masse out of this country mostly illegally,thereby reducing the quality of a nigerian outside the country.imagine nigerians hustling in yemen,i pity this country.
Re: Yemen Arrests 154 Nigerian, Sudanese Infiltrators by kaypound(m): 12:29am On Feb 12, 2010
Remii:

that is the problem with some Nigerians, any small thing visa denial , travelling out dificulies come their minds, some would deny there mother for visa, lol, haba, Arabs go to US, UK every days, these guys check, if you have genuine reason to travel, they would allow you, if not, stay at home, prosperity is everywhere. na wa.

Its not about the traveling and Visa alone. its about the reputation and image this gives us as Nigerians. we have never had a better reputation in the eyes of the Americans more than the country you have mentioned above and now with terrorism attached to it then that seals it. Here in Michigan even before the Muthalab struck u have to go an extra mile build to a honest reputation the moment u announce you are a Nigerian. Two weeks ago a Nigerian honorable was deported from Armstrderm without any real reason. So it is not necessarily about the visa alone it is about the image of those living outside Nigeria and also the bi-lateral relationship Nigeria has with other countries.
Re: Yemen Arrests 154 Nigerian, Sudanese Infiltrators by kaypound(m): 12:43am On Feb 12, 2010
deols:

Must everything be black or white? you are not even sure what their motive was. It would be better if Nigerians are less judgemental

pls tell me what children and women (Not men) in a country as poor, as unstable with water crisis as Yemen want to go and do there. what kind of biz can they want to there. CHILDREN and sudanese another terror listed country!!! haba, there is more to meet the eyes men! Yemen authorities don't need sorcerer to make arrest especially with the additional image Muthalab just gave us except those arrested are mistaken as Nigerians.
Re: Yemen Arrests 154 Nigerian, Sudanese Infiltrators by paddylo1(m): 2:19am On Feb 12, 2010
well Yemen is in fact better than Nigeria in terms of GDP (nominal) per capital. I don't see any reason why people can't go there.

Not true. .
Nigeria GDP/capita(nominal). . $1400
Yemen GDP/capita(nominal). . $1,108 . .

as for GDP itself. . see comparison below
http://www.google.com/publicdata?ds=wb-wdi&met=ny_gdp_mktp_cd&idim=country:NGA:YEM&tstart=-315619200000&tunit=Y&tlen=48

Pls dont decieve any gullible Nigerian on here to go to that desert. . unless they are planning to slip into saudi
besides Arabs dont like u blacks,i dont know when y'all will learn
Re: Yemen Arrests 154 Nigerian, Sudanese Infiltrators by gee2(m): 2:41am On Feb 12, 2010
so yemen now has da gut to arrest nigerians and lie to da world dat they illegal immigrants. see rubbish
Re: Yemen Arrests 154 Nigerian, Sudanese Infiltrators by gee2(m): 2:56am On Feb 12, 2010
imagine trash, so yemen now has da gut to arrest nigerians and lie to da world dat dey illegal immigrants. arrant nonsense, ode people like dem
Re: Yemen Arrests 154 Nigerian, Sudanese Infiltrators by Nobody: 5:22am On Feb 12, 2010
I honestly doubt those people are Nigerians. They always claim and mention Nigeria whenever they are caught to prevent them from tarnishing their own country's image.

I have never seen a nigerian who travelled to yemen. Bullocks.
Re: Yemen Arrests 154 Nigerian, Sudanese Infiltrators by Nobody: 7:52am On Feb 12, 2010
Bandit C.:

I honestly doubt those people are Nigerians. They always claim and mention Nigeria whenever they are caught to prevent them from tarnishing their own country's image.

I have never seen a nigerian who travelled to yemen. Bullocks.

How many nigerians do you know personally? shocked
Re: Yemen Arrests 154 Nigerian, Sudanese Infiltrators by Ikengawo: 8:10am On Feb 12, 2010
a lot of ppl in nigeria are just ignorant

the belief, as ppl that will swear to you they have educations, is that everywhere in the world is better then nigeria. nigerians have a very extreme and irrational way of thinking.

they love sensationalism to an annoying extent.
someone is braving life and limb to go to yemen and see what they could have seen in kaduna.

i say let them go. all nigerians that dumb should be allowed to leave and no excepted back upon re-entry or inevitable deportation.
it will be a good way of weeding out the dumb from the real.

which is muuuucchh needed.
Re: Yemen Arrests 154 Nigerian, Sudanese Infiltrators by Kx: 8:31am On Feb 12, 2010
I recall saying in one thread that soon Togo will deport Nigerians,we are getting close.
Yemen first,Afganistan next.
Re: Yemen Arrests 154 Nigerian, Sudanese Infiltrators by asunaobi(m): 8:38am On Feb 12, 2010
It wont be long from now, they will be asked to pack and leave Ghana.
Re: Yemen Arrests 154 Nigerian, Sudanese Infiltrators by ajiifixing(m): 8:39am On Feb 12, 2010
'Alfa' TSIYA,
Why are you vehemently denying the fact that these people are on a 'religious tour' to Yemen. Your passion to tie it to economy is even more than the one Aondoakaa exhibited during the 'Grave rule campaign' he authored for Yardie.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Don't Lie: The mosque was not set ablaze / North, South West, Nigeria’s Major Problem —musa / Atiku’s Camp Spreading Fake News About Buhari’s Non-Endorsement Of Tinubu - APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.