Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,787 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Yemen Arrests 154 Nigerian, Sudanese Infiltrators - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yemen Arrests 154 Nigerian, Sudanese Infiltrators (6813 Views)

Nigerian Politician Sentenced To 154 Years In Jail For Corruption / N1.4bn Fraud: Court Sentences Ex-kogi Lawmaker To 154-year Jail / FRSC Arrests Driver Carrying Container In Eket, Akwa Ibom - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemen Arrests 154 Nigerian, Sudanese Infiltrators by chuqudy(m): 8:50am On Feb 12, 2010
I don't know why Nigerians are seen as evil every where they go. It is also unfortunate that many nigerians help to tarnish the nigerian image. It is time for this country to divide. I wish this country would be divided so that Hausas/Fulani can go ahead with their terorism, Yorubas can go ahead with their greed. South south can go ahead with their millitancy while the Biafrans would go ahead with their business. I hate Lord Lugard. I hate Nnamdi Azikiwe. I hate Aguiyi Ironsi. I hate Obasanjo. I hate all the surporters of one Nigeria. Whether you like it or not, Nigeria is not a nation. The people that she comprises are incompactible. Divided we stand, united we fall.
Re: Yemen Arrests 154 Nigerian, Sudanese Infiltrators by Nobody: 9:01am On Feb 12, 2010
chuqudy:

I don't know why Nigerians are seen as evil every where they go. It is also unfortunate that many nigerians help to tarnish the nigerian image. It is time for this country to divide. I wish this country would be divided so that Hausas/Fulani can go ahead with their terorism, Yorubas can go ahead with their greed. South south can go ahead with their millitancy while the Biafrans would go ahead with their business. I hate Lord Lugard. I hate Nnamdi Azikiwe. I hate Aguiyi Ironsi. I hate Obasanjo. I hate all the surporters of one Nigeria. Whether you like it or not, Nigeria is not a nation. T[b]he people that she comprises are incompactible. Divided we stand, united we fall.
[/b]

Incompatibility can be overcome,where there is a will
Re: Yemen Arrests 154 Nigerian, Sudanese Infiltrators by fortunejum: 9:07am On Feb 12, 2010
You cannot blame them. something is pursuing them
Re: Yemen Arrests 154 Nigerian, Sudanese Infiltrators by Veritas09: 9:27am On Feb 12, 2010
I dislike tribes.

In general.
Re: Yemen Arrests 154 Nigerian, Sudanese Infiltrators by eaglegen: 10:02am On Feb 12, 2010
Are they sure of what they are saying, you means Nigerians in Yemen? Doing what, this is sad. grin
Re: Yemen Arrests 154 Nigerian, Sudanese Infiltrators by olalekan1(m): 10:15am On Feb 12, 2010
154 Nigerians arrested! What was their offence?
Re: Yemen Arrests 154 Nigerian, Sudanese Infiltrators by Rooneyboy(m): 10:22am On Feb 12, 2010
I m very sure they are people from the nothern part of this country which to me r no nigerians , so the government of yemen should do whatever that pleases them.
Re: Yemen Arrests 154 Nigerian, Sudanese Infiltrators by damilola15: 10:55am On Feb 12, 2010
Rooneyboy:

I m very sure they are people from the nothern part of this country which to me r no nigerians , so the government of yemen should do whatever that pleases them.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Igbo man can also be there doing business now. I don't think Yorubas have that much liver.
Re: Yemen Arrests 154 Nigerian, Sudanese Infiltrators by beknown(m): 11:07am On Feb 12, 2010
Many people here think Nigeria is a very good country compared to Somalia and Yemen. Yet, in our own eyes many people in Nigeria are suffering and scavenging from waste to get their daily bread.

In Nigeria, some people are suffering hunger and some cannot afford to even go to school. Those who think these people arrested are mad should think again.

This is the evidence that Nigeria is a country where our supposed leaders have turn against us. Our leaders send their own children abroad for studies and fail to develop our local schools. There are no decent medical care in Nigeria and our leaders go abroad for their own medical treatment. Who suffers?

Ordinary people cannot afford basic accommodation in Nigeria, yet our leaders have mansions everywhere in the whole world. Who suffers?

The evidence of financial mismanagement is everywhere from banks to political position. Who suffers?

Of course, the poor people in the grassroot are suffering terribly. If you see the people arrested, you will find that they are the poor and forgotten people of Nigeria.

Shame, shame and shame on our leaders.
Re: Yemen Arrests 154 Nigerian, Sudanese Infiltrators by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 12, 2010
Oga fun won. God will save them, but, Nigerians need to watch!
Re: Yemen Arrests 154 Nigerian, Sudanese Infiltrators by Joe50(m): 11:22am On Feb 12, 2010
since many nigerians are into these terrorist countries, very soon we will begin to have suicide bombers in this country.
Re: Yemen Arrests 154 Nigerian, Sudanese Infiltrators by galatico(m): 11:45am On Feb 12, 2010
Nigerians would never stop spoiling the image of our dear country, what da hell do they want to do in Yemen? God save Nigerians!!!
Re: Yemen Arrests 154 Nigerian, Sudanese Infiltrators by gidson12(m): 12:17pm On Feb 12, 2010
YEMEN, a gate way to 70,000 virgins grin grin
Re: Yemen Arrests 154 Nigerian, Sudanese Infiltrators by allboyz(m): 12:19pm On Feb 12, 2010
gidson12:

YEMEN, a gate way to 70,000 virgins grin grin

lol grin grin
Re: Yemen Arrests 154 Nigerian, Sudanese Infiltrators by oge4real(f): 12:35pm On Feb 12, 2010
Even if they create a new country in the moon today, Nigerians will be the first to arrive there!
Re: Yemen Arrests 154 Nigerian, Sudanese Infiltrators by bodsibobo(m): 12:37pm On Feb 12, 2010
I don't know why Nigerians are seen as evil every where they go. It is also unfortunate that many nigerians help to tarnish the nigerian image. It is time for this country to divide. I wish this country would be divided so that Hausas/Fulani can go ahead with their terorism, Yorubas can go ahead with their greed. South south can go ahead with their millitancy while the Biafrans would go ahead with their business. I hate Lord Lugard. I hate Nnamdi Azikiwe. I hate Aguiyi Ironsi. I hate Obasanjo. I hate all the surporters of one Nigeria. Whether you like it or not, Nigeria is not a nation. The people that she comprises are incompactible. Divided we stand, united we fall.

@Chukwudi,

You're obviously Igbo.
What business will you continue with? 419, Yahoo:Yahoo and "funny powders"? You are a very silly guy, you know?
Re: Yemen Arrests 154 Nigerian, Sudanese Infiltrators by sley4life(m): 12:45pm On Feb 12, 2010
u even find some in cambodia, vietnam. Anywhere wey plane dey go na him 9ja de enter
Re: Yemen Arrests 154 Nigerian, Sudanese Infiltrators by PurestBoy(m): 12:59pm On Feb 12, 2010
bodsibobo:

@Chukwudi,

You're obviously Igbo.
What business will you continue with? 419, Yahoo:Yahoo and "funny powders"? You are a very silly guy, you know?

You're sillier, the guy made alot of sense and he's entitle to his opinion. So you can go to hell. Anuofia
Re: Yemen Arrests 154 Nigerian, Sudanese Infiltrators by bodsibobo(m): 1:49pm On Feb 12, 2010
You're sillier, the guy made alot of sense and he's entitle to his opinion. So you can go to hell. Anuofia

Another Igbo man! tongue tongue tongue

"ma fi lo mi n'da si"
Re: Yemen Arrests 154 Nigerian, Sudanese Infiltrators by samcc30(m): 2:00pm On Feb 12, 2010
[td]hi[/td]
Re: Yemen Arrests 154 Nigerian, Sudanese Infiltrators by samcc30(m): 2:04pm On Feb 12, 2010
[table]hi[/table]
Re: Yemen Arrests 154 Nigerian, Sudanese Infiltrators by goksonjay(m): 2:32pm On Feb 12, 2010
It is only intelligent minds that could decipher the rationale behind their going. but before doing that, there are certain questions that needs to be asked. what is the migration rate to that country from Nigeria before Abdul Muttalab saga? if the recent quest has increased compared to the pre Abdul Mutallab time, then one should logically conclude that they are trooping down there anticipating wether the terrorists are looking for more people to be trained, the terrorists have testified to the braveness exhibited by the 23 years old guy.

They are not insane ofcourse to do that. Yea. don't try Nigerian! thet may be strategising to make away with whatever money they are given, as Nigerians always prove smart. No poor man want to die such death oh. They never chop any good things in the country/earth, let alone dieing of bomb. anybody in the house?
Re: Yemen Arrests 154 Nigerian, Sudanese Infiltrators by samcc30(m): 2:39pm On Feb 12, 2010
@Chukwudi,

You're obviously Igbo.
@purestboy

but u people should know this, Hausa not allow us to stay in Nigeria also igbos not allow us to stay outside the country due to their crime, how many Yoruba's or Hausa and s-south among the people beheaded in Indonesia, china and Malaysia can anyone tell me.
Re: Yemen Arrests 154 Nigerian, Sudanese Infiltrators by Jnne(f): 3:05pm On Feb 12, 2010
U people should take it easy. U have made me to laugh out everything that is in my body, up to the extend that i laugh even when am working on the step. I just hope my neighbours will not start saying: 'who know if she have gone made'. My Niger people make una take am easy.

Niger we too much
Re: Yemen Arrests 154 Nigerian, Sudanese Infiltrators by ddiamond(f): 4:14pm On Feb 12, 2010
na wah oooo

nothing spoil now

make dem waka come home

abi home sweet home they say.

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Yemen Arrests 154 Nigerian, Sudanese Infiltrators by 9jafreak: 4:24pm On Feb 12, 2010
[size=13pt]Yemem is like one of the most fked up countries on earth only behind pariah states like Myanmar and North Korea.

Poverty is beyond chronic point you can't even fathom it.

Beyond a failed state - one corrupt leader for decades, chronic insurgency in the South, taleban and an unwinnable war in the north.

A country where Children are married and impregnated with conspicuous impunity.

Our educational system needs a revival, ignorance has killed a third of our dear Nation[/size]
Re: Yemen Arrests 154 Nigerian, Sudanese Infiltrators by busoye19: 4:43pm On Feb 12, 2010
hmmmmmm Nigeria, the country that's flowing with Milk & Honey. Good people, great nation. The giant of Africa.
Re: Yemen Arrests 154 Nigerian, Sudanese Infiltrators by tbaba83(m): 6:00pm On Feb 12, 2010
lol
Re: Yemen Arrests 154 Nigerian, Sudanese Infiltrators by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 12, 2010
naijaking1:

My dear, what does that mean again? I used to know it.

o ma se oh is how sad.
Re: Yemen Arrests 154 Nigerian, Sudanese Infiltrators by asunaobi(m): 11:06pm On Feb 12, 2010
beknown:

Many people here think Nigeria is a very good country compared to Somalia and Yemen. Yet, in our own eyes many people in Nigeria are suffering and scavenging from waste to get their daily bread.

In Nigeria, some people are suffering hunger and some cannot afford to even go to school. Those who think these people arrested are mad should think again.

This is the evidence that Nigeria is a country where our supposed leaders have turn against us. Our leaders send their own children abroad for studies and fail to develop our local schools. There are no decent medical care in Nigeria and our leaders go abroad for their own medical treatment. Who suffers?

Ordinary people cannot afford basic accommodation in Nigeria, yet our leaders have mansions everywhere in the whole world. Who suffers?

The evidence of financial mismanagement is everywhere from banks to political position. Who suffers?

Of course, the poor people in the grassroot are suffering terribly. If you see the people arrested, you will find that they are the poor and forgotten people of Nigeria.

Shame, shame and shame on our leaders.

I wish all of us in that country should think and reason like you. You are just very lucky, being one of those that are blessed with pure and natural intelligence.

I dont think that anyone will have problems understanding you because of the way you write as well. Simplicity is the key word and I tell you, with people like you in Nigeria, the future of that nation still looks bright. WELLDONE!
Re: Yemen Arrests 154 Nigerian, Sudanese Infiltrators by MrCrackles(m): 11:18pm On Feb 12, 2010
tpia.:

o ma se oh is how sad.
Tpia watsup wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Economy Not Growing - Sanusi / The Foolishness Among Yorubas And Igbos / To All Igbos, Igbos,ipods,ibos (afonja Luvs U All)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.