Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Linda Ikeji And Her Family Elegant In Portrait Picture - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji And Her Family Elegant In Portrait Picture (40314 Views)

Toke Makinwa Is Stylish & Elegant In New Photos! / Toolz Looks Elegant In Cleavage-Baring Outfit / CeeC Looks Elegant In New Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Family Elegant In Portrait Picture by ElFabchuks(m): 5:59pm On Aug 05, 2017
Bros you burst my brain grin
folakemigeh:
Lovely family, i never knew the Ikeji's were this much ooo

Just a single breadwinner in that family and they all ate bread and "belleful"

Maybe this was the miracle the bible was talking about Jesus feeding the multitude with 5loaves of bread
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Family Elegant In Portrait Picture by Edkoliba: 6:02pm On Aug 05, 2017
folakemigeh:

Maybe this was the miracle the bible was talking about Jesus feeding the multitude with 5loaves of bread
Wetin concern Jesus and feeding the multitude here...mtchewwww
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Family Elegant In Portrait Picture by EmekaBlue(m): 6:03pm On Aug 05, 2017
The wife beat d husband 6-1

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Family Elegant In Portrait Picture by RALPHOW(m): 6:04pm On Aug 05, 2017
Great Family, but naked one(is that Laura) by the right nearly spoil the picture.
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Family Elegant In Portrait Picture by femi4: 6:07pm On Aug 05, 2017
Angeleena:
adorable....just look at how,we know of the "ikeji's, through a female child,from the family,at some point the dad mite have fasted and kept on trying to have male children, and God decided to bless him with one,knowing that one of the numerous daughters, would do,wat ten sons wouldn't have done.... sure in his next world,papa wouldn't mind having daughters, over and over again.
Spot on
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Family Elegant In Portrait Picture by babasolution: 6:07pm On Aug 05, 2017
[quote author=Angeleena post=59178697]adorable....just look at how,we know of the "ikeji's, through a female child,from the family,at some point the dad mite have fasted and kept on trying to have male children, and God decided to bless him with one,knowing that one of the numerous daughters, would do,wat ten sons wouldn't have done.... sure in his next world,papa wouldn't mind having daughters, over and over again.[/quote

men want to have sons not they dont want daughters or they think daughters arent good enough,many times they just want a man like them around

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Family Elegant In Portrait Picture by enemyofprogress: 6:10pm On Aug 05, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Family Elegant In Portrait Picture by ehix89(m): 6:11pm On Aug 05, 2017
Angeleena:
adorable....just look at how,we know of the "ikeji's, through a female child,from the family,at some point the dad mite have fasted and kept on trying to have male children, and God decided to bless him with one,knowing that one of the numerous daughters, would do,wat ten sons wouldn't have done.... sure in his next world,papa wouldn't mind having daughters, over and over again.
Not everyone have a bias for male offspring, pikin na pikin.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Family Elegant In Portrait Picture by enemyofprogress: 6:12pm On Aug 05, 2017
EmekaBlue:
The wife beat d husband 6-1
how did she beated him? as far as i am concerned she didn't beated him in any way
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Family Elegant In Portrait Picture by ojibole(m): 6:15pm On Aug 05, 2017
The parents wanted a boy so badly...lol typical naija man
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Family Elegant In Portrait Picture by MadCow1: 6:16pm On Aug 05, 2017
daewoorazer:
That girl in blue, at d back, give her kulikuli so she can smile for camera

Or is it my eye......

It's their housegirl
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Family Elegant In Portrait Picture by descrisom(m): 6:23pm On Aug 05, 2017
Girls hostel
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Family Elegant In Portrait Picture by Draei: 6:23pm On Aug 05, 2017
VickyRotex:
Miss my Family!
where they at...
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Family Elegant In Portrait Picture by EmekaBlue(m): 6:26pm On Aug 05, 2017
enemyofprogress:
how did she beated him? as far as i am concerned she didn't beated him in any way
X and Y theorem. Hers won the race.
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Family Elegant In Portrait Picture by Kokaine(m): 6:29pm On Aug 05, 2017
Angeleena:
oh please just stop!
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Family Elegant In Portrait Picture by daewoorazer(m): 6:30pm On Aug 05, 2017
folakemigeh:
she doesnt want to smile, or is it your smile ? angry

Yes it is my smile, can u win me for fight? angry

Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Family Elegant In Portrait Picture by IamOpemipo(m): 6:37pm On Aug 05, 2017
Angeleena:

Nice story, the guy Was adopted
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Family Elegant In Portrait Picture by kaymical(m): 6:37pm On Aug 05, 2017
dicksonadams:
Hushpuppy is not in the pix
lol, and why must he be included in the person
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Family Elegant In Portrait Picture by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 05, 2017
That one in black is confusing my heart right now tongue
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Family Elegant In Portrait Picture by olawaletimi(m): 6:44pm On Aug 05, 2017
Jst one head compelled several heads to open a thread. Oh Lord pls make me Successful.
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Family Elegant In Portrait Picture by goldedprince: 6:49pm On Aug 05, 2017
djemillionia:
Bless up.

Hard Work with brain pays.

Much Love

FAMS visit my blogs below

For Naija Songs and videos @--===> mp3baddo.com
For Tech and all Football video Highlights downloads @ --===> Loadedhub.com

#Respect
puzzy work pays. who say olosho no be work?
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Family Elegant In Portrait Picture by BuddhaPalm(m): 7:03pm On Aug 05, 2017
nairalandbuzz:
It seems they are not in cordial... The guy and the lady beside him to the right are not smiling at all....

They were adopted.
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Family Elegant In Portrait Picture by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 05, 2017
orbis:

Make we hear word jare. If you marry and never born boy, na so you go de do fasting and prayer for hubby head. Women sef eh

Olodo, where were you in biology class?

It's the man who decides if it's gonna be a girl/boy
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Family Elegant In Portrait Picture by orbis(m): 7:21pm On Aug 05, 2017
lovelygurl:

Olodo, where were you in biology class?

It's the man who decides if it's gonna be a girl/boy

My dear read well....i said de pray for husband head....lol
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Family Elegant In Portrait Picture by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 05, 2017
orbis:

My dear read well....i said de pray for husband head....lol

I guess I am the olodo then grin

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Family Elegant In Portrait Picture by nairalandbuzz(m): 7:38pm On Aug 05, 2017
BuddhaPalm:

They were adopted.
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Family Elegant In Portrait Picture by Chukazu: 7:51pm On Aug 05, 2017
folakemigeh:

And how did you arrive at "single bread winner "?
Do you know if others probably own bakery for bread " but never show off?
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Family Elegant In Portrait Picture by Angeleena(m): 8:00pm On Aug 05, 2017
orbis:

Make we hear word jare. If you marry and never born boy, na so you go de do fasting and prayer for hubby head. Women sef eh
cry me a river...
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Family Elegant In Portrait Picture by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 05, 2017
enemyofprogress:
dis ya English sef...the correct word is beaten...as in she didn't beaten him..thank me later cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aniike2023: Real Warri Pikin & Ikechukwu Asuoha Pre-Wedding Photos / Woman Slams Davido’s Chioma: ‘Stupid Girl Where Is Your Mum, Igbo Women & Money' / Ifu Ennada Speaks On Coronavirus: Face Mask Now Costs N15k, No Longer N750

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.