Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Sex Robot Who Can ORGASM And Remember Ur Favourite Position Now Available - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Robot Who Can ORGASM And Remember Ur Favourite Position Now Available (3002 Views)

Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) / Can This Stop U From Watching Ur Favourite Team's Match In Ucl Final.( Pics) / When Did You Have Your First Orgasm And How Did It Feel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Robot Who Can ORGASM And Remember Ur Favourite Position Now Available by Maglorix(m): 4:20pm On Aug 05, 2017
Samantha is the latest creation from Dr Sergi Santos , based in Barcelona, who comes complete with eight different modes, including family, entertainment, analysis, sleep and three sexy settings – romantic, calm and “nasty”. The hyper-realistic robot, which is made from “polymer composite” has been filmed in a promotional video showing Samantha in a variety of sexual positions and being "aroused". The female robots which talk and moan, are now on sale via the robotics company Synth Amatus. For £2,500 ($3,300) customers can get their hands on their very own sex robot that, it is claimed, “likes to be touched” and can sense arousal.
Dr Santos told the Daily Star Online: “People can finally buy her now. “When people see her get aroused and excited, I’m sure it will feel surreal.” Ultimately, Dr Santos is hoping to sell his “very human” sex robots worldwide in adult shops. He has teamed up with a sex doll and robotics factory in China to produce “a minimum of 50 a week”.

Re: Sex Robot Who Can ORGASM And Remember Ur Favourite Position Now Available by 123ayodeji(m): 4:26pm On Aug 05, 2017
This is Waaaa....like seriously
Re: Sex Robot Who Can ORGASM And Remember Ur Favourite Position Now Available by Maglorix(m): 4:27pm On Aug 05, 2017
123ayodeji:
This is Waaaa....like seriously
Re: Sex Robot Who Can ORGASM And Remember Ur Favourite Position Now Available by Maglorix(m): 4:27pm On Aug 05, 2017
lol na to migrate go this one na
Re: Sex Robot Who Can ORGASM And Remember Ur Favourite Position Now Available by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 05, 2017
If one sharp screw go loose inside and ur pricck hang inside nko. Nawa o.

6 Likes

Re: Sex Robot Who Can ORGASM And Remember Ur Favourite Position Now Available by uboma(m): 4:35pm On Aug 05, 2017
lol
Re: Sex Robot Who Can ORGASM And Remember Ur Favourite Position Now Available by Monaco2(m): 4:36pm On Aug 05, 2017
If this is brought to Nigeria, trust me girls market no go sell again.... Most guys would stop masturbation n stick to these ones.....

2 Likes

Re: Sex Robot Who Can ORGASM And Remember Ur Favourite Position Now Available by Maglorix(m): 4:39pm On Aug 05, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:
If one sharp screw go loose inside and ur pricck hang inside nko. Nawa o.

1 Like

Re: Sex Robot Who Can ORGASM And Remember Ur Favourite Position Now Available by Maglorix(m): 4:40pm On Aug 05, 2017
continuous pleasure, u release and start again,release until u die ;Dcontinuous pleasure, u release and start again,release until u die

2 Likes

Re: Sex Robot Who Can ORGASM And Remember Ur Favourite Position Now Available by Maglorix(m): 4:41pm On Aug 05, 2017
Monaco2:
If this is brought to Nigeria, trust me girls market no go sell again.... Most guys would stop masturbation n stick to these ones.....

2 Likes

Re: Sex Robot Who Can ORGASM And Remember Ur Favourite Position Now Available by Remijuice: 4:41pm On Aug 05, 2017
Monaco2:
Seconded

2 Likes

Re: Sex Robot Who Can ORGASM And Remember Ur Favourite Position Now Available by Maglorix(m): 4:43pm On Aug 05, 2017
cry trust me iv seen a video,this shii looks real af

1 Like

Re: Sex Robot Who Can ORGASM And Remember Ur Favourite Position Now Available by MysteriousAnn(f): 4:55pm On Aug 05, 2017
Give a bitch half the amount the bot cost and she'll orgasm every single time you touch her..

2 Likes

Re: Sex Robot Who Can ORGASM And Remember Ur Favourite Position Now Available by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 05, 2017
Monaco2:
how wud dat affect d girls wel its gonna help tho, less disturb and less widenin of p****

1 Like

Re: Sex Robot Who Can ORGASM And Remember Ur Favourite Position Now Available by Maglorix(m): 5:12pm On Aug 05, 2017
Stellie:
how wud dat affect d girls wel its gonna help tho, less disturb and less widenin of p****
Re: Sex Robot Who Can ORGASM And Remember Ur Favourite Position Now Available by Maglorix(m): 5:13pm On Aug 05, 2017
like u can bang yourself your whole lifetime

1 Like

Re: Sex Robot Who Can ORGASM And Remember Ur Favourite Position Now Available by subtlemee(f): 5:19pm On Aug 05, 2017
Even with the world population were girls are seven times more than men causing five girls to cling to one guy they are still producing dolls?....our own don finish

2 Likes

Re: Sex Robot Who Can ORGASM And Remember Ur Favourite Position Now Available by stGabrielo(m): 5:22pm On Aug 05, 2017
made in China Omo I'm scared what if it explode during bang bang gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Sex Robot Who Can ORGASM And Remember Ur Favourite Position Now Available by Monaco2(m): 5:23pm On Aug 05, 2017
Stellie:

Lol.... Less widening of puusy....u are bad.... But true less disturb, that's y I said its gonna affect girls...

1 Like

Re: Sex Robot Who Can ORGASM And Remember Ur Favourite Position Now Available by SmellingAnus(m): 5:39pm On Aug 05, 2017
subtlemee:
Even with the world population were girls are seven times more than men causing five girls to cling to one guy they are still producing dolls?....our own don finish
Lol... I think some men may buy it in order to save their marriage due to the high libido of such men that cannot be matched by their wife tongue

1 Like

Re: Sex Robot Who Can ORGASM And Remember Ur Favourite Position Now Available by ikemesit4477: 6:43pm On Aug 05, 2017
Maglorix:
Samantha is the latest creation from Dr Sergi Santos , based in
Barcelona, who comes complete with eight different modes, including
family, entertainment, analysis, sleep and three sexy settings –
romantic, calm and “nasty”.
The hyper-realistic robot, which is made from “polymer composite” has
been filmed in a promotional video showing Samantha in a variety of
sexual positions and being "aroused".
The female robots which talk and moan, are now on sale via the
robotics company Synth Amatus.
For £2,500 ($3,300) customers can get their hands on their very own
sex robot that, it is claimed, “likes to be touched” and can sense
arousal.

Dr Santos told the Daily Star Online: “People can finally buy her now.
“When people see her get aroused and excited, I’m sure it will feel
surreal.”
Ultimately, Dr Santos is hoping to sell his “very human” sex robots
worldwide in adult shops.
He has teamed up with a sex doll and robotics factory in China to
produce “a minimum of 50 a week”.
if you want to break your woman heart, just get one, bring it home when she is not around, put it one on the bed , cover yourself with blanket cuddle it, pretend as if you are sleeping, then you will see wonders!

1 Like

Re: Sex Robot Who Can ORGASM And Remember Ur Favourite Position Now Available by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 05, 2017
I need me 1 of these dolls

Re: Sex Robot Who Can ORGASM And Remember Ur Favourite Position Now Available by Kingsley1000(m): 6:52pm On Aug 05, 2017
HOW MUCH?
Re: Sex Robot Who Can ORGASM And Remember Ur Favourite Position Now Available by Travelking: 7:19pm On Aug 05, 2017
Na wa for this world
Re: Sex Robot Who Can ORGASM And Remember Ur Favourite Position Now Available by funsho75(m): 7:33pm On Aug 05, 2017
Cool.. I love technological advancement.. Making life easier..

And no change size, shape and depth..

Re: Sex Robot Who Can ORGASM And Remember Ur Favourite Position Now Available by muller101(m): 7:43pm On Aug 05, 2017
Better than all these girls running around looking for money
Re: Sex Robot Who Can ORGASM And Remember Ur Favourite Position Now Available by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 05, 2017
Kingsley1000:
HOW MUCH?
a million dollar
Re: Sex Robot Who Can ORGASM And Remember Ur Favourite Position Now Available by Maglorix(m): 8:30pm On Aug 05, 2017
subtlemee:
Re: Sex Robot Who Can ORGASM And Remember Ur Favourite Position Now Available by Maglorix(m): 8:30pm On Aug 05, 2017
yes!..u really don't have to take a doll to matice or buy sharwarma just to bang her
Re: Sex Robot Who Can ORGASM And Remember Ur Favourite Position Now Available by Maglorix(m): 8:32pm On Aug 05, 2017
stGabrielo:
made in China Omo I'm scared what if it explode during bang bang gringringrin
Re: Sex Robot Who Can ORGASM And Remember Ur Favourite Position Now Available by Pusyiter(m): 8:33pm On Aug 05, 2017
This is not goodnews o! dem wan commot market from our hand and we dey look?
Re: Sex Robot Who Can ORGASM And Remember Ur Favourite Position Now Available by Maglorix(m): 8:33pm On Aug 05, 2017
lol crazy niccur,I actually thought about this too tho...bye bye to ur balls,no pickin for life

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Lovers Caught Making Love Inside A Car / Must Read: The Psychology Of Women / Meet Sugar Mummies Over 50 Year Looking For Sugar Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.