Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,143 members, 7,953,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:03 PM

7 Of The Largest Cash Bust, Seizures In History(Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 7 Of The Largest Cash Bust, Seizures In History(Photos) (42497 Views)

Police Bust Kidnappers Waiting For Ransom In Gombe / ₦9.1Billion, 117 Years Imprisonment, Britain's 'biggest Ever' Cocaine Bust(pics) / 5 Biggest Cash Bust In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Of The Largest Cash Bust, Seizures In History(Photos) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 05, 2017
Thread that made sense since morning

1 Like

Re: 7 Of The Largest Cash Bust, Seizures In History(Photos) by Khutie: 7:45pm On Aug 05, 2017
My village people no dey allow me see this kind money

1 Like

Re: 7 Of The Largest Cash Bust, Seizures In History(Photos) by BerryAnny(m): 7:46pm On Aug 05, 2017
Omo see money, EFCC still dey learn abeg. Dam no fit burst this kind money for our polithivians since all this years... SMH!!!
Re: 7 Of The Largest Cash Bust, Seizures In History(Photos) by calebify1(m): 7:46pm On Aug 05, 2017
hmm
Re: 7 Of The Largest Cash Bust, Seizures In History(Photos) by Larryfest(m): 7:47pm On Aug 05, 2017
One begins to wonder what happens to those cash now

1 Like

Re: 7 Of The Largest Cash Bust, Seizures In History(Photos) by Khutie: 7:47pm On Aug 05, 2017
skarlett:
Na for here we dey see Naija, na wa sad

...and yhu decided to disappear right? Missed yhu tho sad
Re: 7 Of The Largest Cash Bust, Seizures In History(Photos) by Josephamstrong1(m): 7:52pm On Aug 05, 2017
shocked

1 Like

Re: 7 Of The Largest Cash Bust, Seizures In History(Photos) by Jerrypolo(m): 7:53pm On Aug 05, 2017
Nigerians!!!
Such neat people!!!!
Look how neatly arranged and clean our own "bills" looked.
I sorry for us!!!.

1 Like

Re: 7 Of The Largest Cash Bust, Seizures In History(Photos) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 05, 2017
Naija can never disappoint.
Up Nigeria!!!! #ProudlyNaija4Life
Re: 7 Of The Largest Cash Bust, Seizures In History(Photos) by dan2090: 8:08pm On Aug 05, 2017
Naija no dey carry last... #4 on the list. You wan to? Naija Representing...

Just got back from an owanbe, people plenty pass food.

The hungry wey hook me now...

1 Like

Re: 7 Of The Largest Cash Bust, Seizures In History(Photos) by ajalawole(m): 8:13pm On Aug 05, 2017
Explorer, i challenge u to investigate where PSG get the money to buy neymar. I will buy u return ticket to watch UEFA super cup next week cheesy
Re: 7 Of The Largest Cash Bust, Seizures In History(Photos) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 05, 2017
Khutie:

...and yhu decided to disappear right? Missed yhu tho sad

I've been around for a while now, I missed you too hon kiss
Re: 7 Of The Largest Cash Bust, Seizures In History(Photos) by oz4real83(m): 8:17pm On Aug 05, 2017
Noticed any difference between the Nigerian illicit cash raid and others from other countries? In the casr of Nigeria,no name(s) was/were mentioned either due to improper or compromised investigation while for the raids in other countries,there were specific names. Little wonder then if the case doesnt come to a reasonable conclusion in Nigeria since the money was kept there by ghosts!!!

2 Likes

Re: 7 Of The Largest Cash Bust, Seizures In History(Photos) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 05, 2017
skarlett:

Tsk tsk...Skarr
Re: 7 Of The Largest Cash Bust, Seizures In History(Photos) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 05, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Tsk tsk...Skarr

Baybie cheesy

How are you?
Re: 7 Of The Largest Cash Bust, Seizures In History(Photos) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 05, 2017
skarlett:

Baybie cheesy

How are you?
I'm well. How about you?
Long time no see grin
Re: 7 Of The Largest Cash Bust, Seizures In History(Photos) by frubben(m): 8:35pm On Aug 05, 2017
Na dis one Nigeria take dey enter top 10
Re: 7 Of The Largest Cash Bust, Seizures In History(Photos) by donisaiah: 8:44pm On Aug 05, 2017
Explorers:
2. Mexican Meth Raid, $205 million.

In 2007 US working with the Mexican authorities seized over 205 million dollars in money and drugs in one of Mexico City’s upscale neighborhoods.

This was part of a drug trade going that serviced the US, Asia, and other parts of the world.

Two of the people involved were Chinese citizens.

It just goes to show you that the drug problems truly are global in scale.

The money found was 22 billion and not 205 million
Re: 7 Of The Largest Cash Bust, Seizures In History(Photos) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 05, 2017
My observations from this thread are:
1. Most of those money were from the 'bad guys' that were involved in drug except the one from Nigeria which was a stolen public fund.
2. The owner of the those money were identified except the one in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Of The Largest Cash Bust, Seizures In History(Photos) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 05, 2017
Lawlahdey:
I'm well. How about you?
Long time no see grin

I'm good dearie smiley
Re: 7 Of The Largest Cash Bust, Seizures In History(Photos) by Explorers(m): 9:01pm On Aug 05, 2017
donisaiah:

The worth of everything in the house, the building itself, drugs, cash, gold and like that.
Re: 7 Of The Largest Cash Bust, Seizures In History(Photos) by emerged01(m): 9:12pm On Aug 05, 2017
A friend of mine worked in that tower in Osborne. He said that very day,the way efcc entered the compound they thought they were armed robbers. He said they asked 2 of them to follow them to the apartment where the money was. On getting there,they broke the door and went straight to the cabinet,they broke it and saw the huge money.
He said,his colleague fainted at the sight of the money. He was saying "he bit the hell out of him,telling him,don't die yet wake up and see money before you die". I couldn't stop laughing when he was telling me. He said for two days he was having serious headache because of that money.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Of The Largest Cash Bust, Seizures In History(Photos) by Gobhanky: 9:12pm On Aug 05, 2017
My chair

Re: 7 Of The Largest Cash Bust, Seizures In History(Photos) by AKMoney1(m): 9:25pm On Aug 05, 2017
Explorers:
2. Mexican Meth Raid, $205 million.

In 2007 US working with the Mexican authorities seized over 205 million dollars in money and drugs in one of Mexico City’s upscale neighborhoods.

This was part of a drug trade going that serviced the US, Asia, and other parts of the world.

Two of the people involved were Chinese citizens.

It just goes to show you that the drug problems truly are global in scale.

So na this kin money dem take buy Neymar? Chai Jesus is Lord. shocked shocked
Re: 7 Of The Largest Cash Bust, Seizures In History(Photos) by tunary(m): 9:26pm On Aug 05, 2017
when you have too much cash and you don't know what to do with it
Re: 7 Of The Largest Cash Bust, Seizures In History(Photos) by Khutie: 9:30pm On Aug 05, 2017
skarlett:

My God!!! Yhu re looking great I must confess. Kel yhu need to come closer o tongue

1 Like

Re: 7 Of The Largest Cash Bust, Seizures In History(Photos) by omooba969(m): 9:40pm On Aug 05, 2017
donisaiah:

$22Billion...Haba mana! shocked shocked shocked

Don't you know how much the amount you just mentioned?

Abeg reference your claim. undecided
Re: 7 Of The Largest Cash Bust, Seizures In History(Photos) by Alexander001(m): 9:59pm On Aug 05, 2017
omooba969:

$22Billion...Haba mana! shocked shocked shocked

Don't you know how much the amount you just mentioned?

Abeg reference your claim. undecided
the building
itself, drugs, gold, 8 lions, 3 jaguar(cats), a rare with lion and art work. and golden guns.(22 billion in all waa discovered) .Google it.
Re: 7 Of The Largest Cash Bust, Seizures In History(Photos) by Ryocaj(m): 10:02pm On Aug 05, 2017
Wat abt d $90Billion Allison Madueke looted..
Re: 7 Of The Largest Cash Bust, Seizures In History(Photos) by def111(m): 10:04pm On Aug 05, 2017
God bless Nigeria... There is no list you will not found Nigeria in it...

.World richest man we are there,

world richest Pastor we are there,

.. world sick president we are there.

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Housewife Caught In Lagos Stealing From A Supermarket (photo) / South African Police Engage Armed Robbers In Hot Gun Exchange, Kill 9. Graphic / Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.