Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture (42343 Views)

Stray Bullet Kills 9-Year-Old Girl On Her Way To Islamic School In Kaduna / List Of ‘Torture Camps’ In Ibadan / Rabiu Umar Tells BBC About Life In Islamic School Of Torture In The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture by lalasticlala(m): 4:35pm On Sep 29, 2019
Nigerian 'torture house': Kaduna school was 'like hellfire'

A survivor of the Nigerian "torture house" raided by police has described being there as "living in hellfire".

"If you are praying they will beat you. If you are studying they will beat you," Isa Ibrahim, 29, told the BBC.

Nearly 500 men and boys were rescued from the building in Kaduna, which was being used as an Islamic school and correctional facility.

The police said it was a place of human slavery, with many detainees found in chains.

Some of the victims had been tortured and sexually abused, the authorities say.

A sign on the front of the building describes it as the Ahmad bin Hambal Centre for Islamic teachings but it was also used by some as a place to reform young men with behavioural problems.

Source: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-49869804

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture by Gentlemanforyou: 4:39pm On Sep 29, 2019
In my opinion. I think the parents are hiding something, because how will your child be in an institution and you wont be able to see him or her at freewill ? The parents know something

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture by GrandMufti: 4:39pm On Sep 29, 2019
Who am i to complain or sympathise with them?

shocked shocked shocked

129 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture by Originality007: 4:39pm On Sep 29, 2019
chai

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture by HonEmeritus(m): 4:39pm On Sep 29, 2019
Nawaooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture by Pelaiye2703(m): 4:39pm On Sep 29, 2019
Wahala wa ooo...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture by jagabanlewis(m): 4:39pm On Sep 29, 2019
Na so them tk start boko haram

105 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture by drips8(m): 4:39pm On Sep 29, 2019
A lot of these northerners are just plain wicked.

They just install fear and abuse the kids and when the these kids grow up, they also repeat the circle thus never ending the issues associated with them.

105 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture by APOPTOSIS: 4:40pm On Sep 29, 2019
cry cry cry cry
Re: Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture by AmazingELixir: 4:40pm On Sep 29, 2019
undecided

Where is the mouth piece of islam Prof. Akintola of MURIC I really need his views concerning this desecration of the holy and sacred Islamic citadel of learning by the Nigerian Police.

154 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture by Emilokoiyawon: 4:41pm On Sep 29, 2019
ISLAM-A-BAD is the capital of Pakistan

88 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture by dalass(f): 4:41pm On Sep 29, 2019
North always backwards in everything. They are only best at addiction, torture, religious intolerance, begging, stabbing, ignorance, poverty to mention a few angry angry angry

70 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture by doctimonyeka(m): 4:41pm On Sep 29, 2019
Fear NORTH

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture by Viscy(m): 4:41pm On Sep 29, 2019
Breeding ground of terrorists. After graduation they will go about constituting nuisance.

The truth remains that while some of these Islamics are chained physically, the majority are chained spiritually. The latter is worse..

74 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture by Viscy(m): 4:41pm On Sep 29, 2019
Tuf
Re: Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture by Meel: 4:42pm On Sep 29, 2019
.. Institutions like this are common in ilorin. It is normally owned by makondoros( turbaned sect).

Children normally present here are stubborn, hardened criminal children. Except for mentally derailed parent, no one will send there wards there on a normal ground. But believe me those that send there child there have no choice.

The scholars there, make use of Koranic substances to treat the children. And chained children are children that normally run away. Any child that normally run away from home/theplace will be chained, sometimes beaten and treated with entu( Koranic wash inscripted water). And they will duely observe him till he changes, then unchain him. Any child that succour to them over there and his diligent in the long run will be sent back home.

The problem with the place is that, they children are not well fed and some children there are just stubborn and doesn't have spiritual problem as perceived by the parents. So in the long run, they inculcate the habit of stealing.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture by mytime24(f): 4:42pm On Sep 29, 2019
Next

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture by Enculer: 4:42pm On Sep 29, 2019
Islam in a nutshell

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture by KingOfAllIgbos: 4:43pm On Sep 29, 2019
cry

Whoever did this meme is crazy... makes me laugh just looking at it

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 29, 2019
Why can't you mind your business.
We Muslims love it that way.... Things like this is gives us massive erection... We never want to end up like those Westerners

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture by Afiahomes(m): 4:43pm On Sep 29, 2019
angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture by Kennitrust(m): 4:44pm On Sep 29, 2019
I still don't understand what kind of relationship we really have this northerners. Why can't this people sees that we in the southern part of the country have nothing in common with them.

Chaaaaah! What an unlucky relationship with people that doesn't have the words #civilisation and development # in their dictionary.

North are truly, problem of this country.

I wish there is way out to get out!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture by KingOfAllIgbos: 4:44pm On Sep 29, 2019
angry

1 Like

Re: Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture by BizBayo: 4:45pm On Sep 29, 2019
This is serious shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture by Uceey17(m): 4:45pm On Sep 29, 2019
someone should summarize it for me

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture by GeoAfrikana(m): 4:45pm On Sep 29, 2019
Once again some Nigerians will be here to generalize.

Northerners this...northerners that.

Easterners this...easterners that.

Yoruba this...Yoruba that.

But to be candid, the suffering I went through in Command is beyond all what has been written up there. Shebi na only back tear for this one body.

Shioor.

I hope I'll have time some day to write about what a military school looks like. I'm sure my writing can't do justice to the topic but I'll still try.

I'm not saying it's a nice treatment but the media is just hyping things.

8 Likes

Re: Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 29, 2019
ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture by FManager(m): 4:45pm On Sep 29, 2019
tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture by dalongjnr: 4:46pm On Sep 29, 2019
Bokoharam training institute in disguise.

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Masquerades Exchange Blows In Lagos (photos/Video) / Carpenter Caught Trying To Use His Neighbors’ Destinies For Money Ritual In Oyo / Policemen Use Horsewhip To Beat Man Viciously (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.