Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,391 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Notorious Fraudster Arrested At Kano Airport Again With 848 ATM Cards. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Notorious Fraudster Arrested At Kano Airport Again With 848 ATM Cards. Photos (42885 Views)

Bertrand Ifeanyichukwu Akile: Wanted Nigerian Fraudster Arrested In Thailand / Female Fraudster Arrested While On Honeymoon In Ghana / Chinese Man Arrested At Kano Airport With Over 300K All In N5 Denomination. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Notorious Fraudster Arrested At Kano Airport Again With 848 ATM Cards. Photos by belloadebowale: 7:53pm On Aug 05, 2017
Na Hausa 419.
Re: Notorious Fraudster Arrested At Kano Airport Again With 848 ATM Cards. Photos by point5: 7:54pm On Aug 05, 2017
Nawa oo...God save this country called Nigeria
Re: Notorious Fraudster Arrested At Kano Airport Again With 848 ATM Cards. Photos by yollychika(f): 7:54pm On Aug 05, 2017
They jus lifted the embargo restricting these debit cards frm transacting in foreign currencies ... Then this shocked... Gosh!!!!...i think they shud restrict these cards back abeg
Re: Notorious Fraudster Arrested At Kano Airport Again With 848 ATM Cards. Photos by mmsen: 7:54pm On Aug 05, 2017
Jostico:
believe me this is criminology in the highest order. he was held 2015 and he gained freedom again. Nigerians it's 848 ATM cards. it's so insane that we're democratic but no Democracy .

What you wrote has nothing to do with the article that the OP posted.

Democracy doesn't stop crime.

1 Like

Re: Notorious Fraudster Arrested At Kano Airport Again With 848 ATM Cards. Photos by muller101(m): 7:55pm On Aug 05, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

848 ATM cards?

u de night duty? This one wey u de use office wifi de browse
Re: Notorious Fraudster Arrested At Kano Airport Again With 848 ATM Cards. Photos by wolextayo: 7:56pm On Aug 05, 2017
Chascop:
I'm surprised oo because this is not what they're known for...

It's Afonjas occupation
Your sense organ is not complete
Re: Notorious Fraudster Arrested At Kano Airport Again With 848 ATM Cards. Photos by AngelicBeing: 7:56pm On Aug 05, 2017
stGabrielo:
but when will crime cease in naija for crying out loud??
Lol, it will not cease until we apply China or North Korea system of crime punishment, which is death to the offender, according to Sharia law, l hereby sentence these criminal aboki to 200 million lashes of koboko plus his 7fingers should be chopped off and also cut one of his legs grin

Re: Notorious Fraudster Arrested At Kano Airport Again With 848 ATM Cards. Photos by gaskiyamagana: 7:56pm On Aug 05, 2017
Ibo 10
Yoruba 6
Aboki 1.

1 Like

Re: Notorious Fraudster Arrested At Kano Airport Again With 848 ATM Cards. Photos by muller101(m): 7:56pm On Aug 05, 2017
Keneking:
Jonathan sef

1 Like

Re: Notorious Fraudster Arrested At Kano Airport Again With 848 ATM Cards. Photos by muller101(m): 7:58pm On Aug 05, 2017
Chascop:
I'm surprised oo because this is not what they're known for...

It's Afonjas occupation
u need a doctor
Re: Notorious Fraudster Arrested At Kano Airport Again With 848 ATM Cards. Photos by TechEnd: 7:59pm On Aug 05, 2017
Money laundring 101.

>Get different cards, in collaboration with banks.
>Load the cards with enough cash.
>Get it across border.
>Withdraw the cash
>Pay into your foreign account.
Boom>you just learned a skill.

1 Like

Re: Notorious Fraudster Arrested At Kano Airport Again With 848 ATM Cards. Photos by oweman: 8:01pm On Aug 05, 2017
Am sure those are the ATM cards to clear the looted funds already wired abroad during the Jonathan looting regime right now those money can't be accesd on and counter in most cities of the world .
This is what all the story of Buhari is dead or on life support is bringing back home .

The guy below will have to answer plenty questions as soon as neccesary .

Re: Notorious Fraudster Arrested At Kano Airport Again With 848 ATM Cards. Photos by Royruky(m): 8:02pm On Aug 05, 2017
Jostico:
believe me this is criminology in the highest order. he was held 2015 and he gained freedom again. Nigerians it's 848 ATM cards. it's so insane that we're democratic but no Democracy .

H e was left off the hook in 2015 because it is not a CRIME to have such number of ATM cards.
Re: Notorious Fraudster Arrested At Kano Airport Again With 848 ATM Cards. Photos by Milestones: 8:04pm On Aug 05, 2017
HE IS WORKING FOR THOSE IN POWER, SO IT WILL BE DIFFICULT TO DEAL WITH HIM.....

1 Like

Re: Notorious Fraudster Arrested At Kano Airport Again With 848 ATM Cards. Photos by chubbygal(f): 8:07pm On Aug 05, 2017
Owk

1 Like

Re: Notorious Fraudster Arrested At Kano Airport Again With 848 ATM Cards. Photos by Bluffly: 8:08pm On Aug 05, 2017
stGabrielo:
but when will crime cease in naija for crying out loud??
It is yet to seize in USA, Germany, Russia and their likes
Re: Notorious Fraudster Arrested At Kano Airport Again With 848 ATM Cards. Photos by Desanta(m): 8:09pm On Aug 05, 2017
Nothing new. He will walk as usual.
Re: Notorious Fraudster Arrested At Kano Airport Again With 848 ATM Cards. Photos by nofuckz(m): 8:13pm On Aug 05, 2017
How did we get here?

There is no dignity in this, but when it's been lost, what to do?

I need help friends. Only the living can solicit for help. I am at the corridors of homelessness just don't want to engage in crime and other vices.
Re: Notorious Fraudster Arrested At Kano Airport Again With 848 ATM Cards. Photos by PETUK(m): 8:13pm On Aug 05, 2017
Boy O Boy
Re: Notorious Fraudster Arrested At Kano Airport Again With 848 ATM Cards. Photos by ERICOPLC(m): 8:14pm On Aug 05, 2017
Run a barground check on this fellow, you will understand whom his is working for. He will still go free.
Re: Notorious Fraudster Arrested At Kano Airport Again With 848 ATM Cards. Photos by PETUK(m): 8:17pm On Aug 05, 2017
This Guy is related to Dammy Krane
Re: Notorious Fraudster Arrested At Kano Airport Again With 848 ATM Cards. Photos by onyeawka80(m): 8:22pm On Aug 05, 2017
So many kids on dis platform.
Re: Notorious Fraudster Arrested At Kano Airport Again With 848 ATM Cards. Photos by Awoofawo(m): 8:23pm On Aug 05, 2017
JasonScolari:
Is it not "Abdullahi"

The case will be swept under their praying mat.

Baba Bubu son.....dem go soon free am again! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Quote me and die!

1 Like

Re: Notorious Fraudster Arrested At Kano Airport Again With 848 ATM Cards. Photos by phreakabit(m): 8:23pm On Aug 05, 2017
419 my a*s.
Money laundering Aboki
Re: Notorious Fraudster Arrested At Kano Airport Again With 848 ATM Cards. Photos by bigass123(m): 8:24pm On Aug 05, 2017
Ooooooohhhhh angry
Why did they arrest this guy now... Dude was going to represent all Nigerian banks in an exhibition in Dubai.

Nigeria I hail oh

But trust me.. This is the last time you'll hear about this case.

Fear North grin
Re: Notorious Fraudster Arrested At Kano Airport Again With 848 ATM Cards. Photos by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 05, 2017
muller101:
u need a doctor

I'm a Doctor

1 Like

Re: Notorious Fraudster Arrested At Kano Airport Again With 848 ATM Cards. Photos by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 05, 2017
wolextayo:
Your sense organ is not complete

you're already handicapped because you mistyped
Re: Notorious Fraudster Arrested At Kano Airport Again With 848 ATM Cards. Photos by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 05, 2017
Sikay19:
Apart from common sense, what else do you lack

I lack stupidity.

apart from being an afonja, what else do you know
Re: Notorious Fraudster Arrested At Kano Airport Again With 848 ATM Cards. Photos by wolextayo: 8:30pm On Aug 05, 2017
Chascop:

you're already handicapped because you mistyped
That's why I said it's not complete. You lack organ of sight
Re: Notorious Fraudster Arrested At Kano Airport Again With 848 ATM Cards. Photos by hokafor(m): 8:34pm On Aug 05, 2017
They should try him in the Islamic court and cut both hands off

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2 Men Who Killed Okada Man In Ogun, Buried The Corpse In Shallow Grave Arrested / Suspected Cultists Kill Man In Delta (Graphic Photos) / Wife Sets Husband’s Side Chic Up By Inviting Her Over And Then Beat Her Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.