Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,518 members, 7,812,601 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

Notorious Fraudster Arrested At Kano Airport Again With 848 ATM Cards. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Notorious Fraudster Arrested At Kano Airport Again With 848 ATM Cards. Photos (42882 Views)

Bertrand Ifeanyichukwu Akile: Wanted Nigerian Fraudster Arrested In Thailand / Female Fraudster Arrested While On Honeymoon In Ghana / Chinese Man Arrested At Kano Airport With Over 300K All In N5 Denomination. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Notorious Fraudster Arrested At Kano Airport Again With 848 ATM Cards. Photos by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 05, 2017
grin shocked grin

An aboki with 848 ATM cards

I just don't have anything to say sir! lipsrsealed
Re: Notorious Fraudster Arrested At Kano Airport Again With 848 ATM Cards. Photos by MadCow1: 8:44pm On Aug 05, 2017
Jostico:
believe me this is criminology in the highest order. he was held 2015 and he gained freedom again. Nigerians it's 848 ATM cards. it's so insane that we're democratic but no Democracy .

How did he get off in 2015? You see why I say Nigerian Journalists are only interested in breaking news and not following a story till the end. Same for Nigerians.
Re: Notorious Fraudster Arrested At Kano Airport Again With 848 ATM Cards. Photos by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 05, 2017
wolextayo:
That's why I said it's not complete. You lack organ of sight
meningoencephalitis is your problem grin
Re: Notorious Fraudster Arrested At Kano Airport Again With 848 ATM Cards. Photos by mistakay: 9:17pm On Aug 05, 2017
Pls read the story its a diffrent person yahaya saifullahi in the 2015 incidence,not yassir in this incidence,its just deliberate misinformation by the reporter.

1 Like

Re: Notorious Fraudster Arrested At Kano Airport Again With 848 ATM Cards. Photos by Henon: 9:24pm On Aug 05, 2017
The guy na amateur
Re: Notorious Fraudster Arrested At Kano Airport Again With 848 ATM Cards. Photos by Maximus85(m): 9:30pm On Aug 05, 2017
dainformant:
A suspected fraudster, Yasir Salihu Abdullahi, was arrested at Mallam Aminu Kano International Airport, MAKIA, with 848 ATM cards on Friday August 4th (yesterday). According to reports, in December 2015, the 29-year old man, Yahaya Saifullahi, was arrested at the same airport with 870 ATM cards and two devices meant for electronic banking transactions.

Agents of the presidential taskforce on money laundering and illegal movement of currency nabbed Mr Abdullahi while planning to board Egypt Air flight to Dubai.

It was gathered that the cards comprise 490 GTbank ATMs, 289 Access Bank ATMs, while the rest belong to various Nigerian banks.

Mr Abdullahi was handed over to EFCC for further investigation.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/notorious-fraudster-arrested-kano-airport-848-atm-cards-photos.html

Awon Eyan Noise Doggy
Re: Notorious Fraudster Arrested At Kano Airport Again With 848 ATM Cards. Photos by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 05, 2017
WEDIN KWANCINE ME? Am At Home Drinking Chilled Ikpeteshi With Mazi NwaAmaikpe
Re: Notorious Fraudster Arrested At Kano Airport Again With 848 ATM Cards. Photos by wolextayo: 10:21pm On Aug 05, 2017
Chascop:

meningoencephalitis is your problem grin
Lol. Still your sense organ tho. You need to fix it asap
Re: Notorious Fraudster Arrested At Kano Airport Again With 848 ATM Cards. Photos by muller101(m): 10:40pm On Aug 05, 2017
Chascop:

I'm a Doctor
I mean a native doctor

1 Like

Re: Notorious Fraudster Arrested At Kano Airport Again With 848 ATM Cards. Photos by raphy(m): 10:44pm On Aug 05, 2017
Jesus wept......oh the guy na quiet millionaire Jesus wept again....
the guy want to go buy Europe...
Jesus wept. our country police like money no be small...they catch him in 2015 .he settle d case giving all the ppl .1million each. money....oh too much for north o.
Re: Notorious Fraudster Arrested At Kano Airport Again With 848 ATM Cards. Photos by megama: 10:59pm On Aug 05, 2017
SuperBlack:
Yasir Salihu Abdullahi Reporting from Kano
CBN should stop operation of anything atm card abroad. Period
Re: Notorious Fraudster Arrested At Kano Airport Again With 848 ATM Cards. Photos by naijafella(m): 10:59pm On Aug 05, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu's bureau d' change operator
Re: Notorious Fraudster Arrested At Kano Airport Again With 848 ATM Cards. Photos by SUMCIOUZ(m): 11:17pm On Aug 05, 2017
Oja ti burst
Re: Notorious Fraudster Arrested At Kano Airport Again With 848 ATM Cards. Photos by Eluwilussit(m): 11:41pm On Aug 05, 2017
JasonScolari:
Is it not "Abdullahi"

The case will be swept under their praying mat.

No be today northerners don dey do this kain thing na. All them Alhaji wey no get handwork. Na money exchange be their work. Lazy criminals. This guy no go see jail sef.
Re: Notorious Fraudster Arrested At Kano Airport Again With 848 ATM Cards. Photos by mfm04622: 7:45am On Aug 06, 2017
I don't see how this is a fraud! This is rather common. He is going abroad to buy things. Because of the limit on amount of foreign exchange he can use per card, he gave money to people to open account in their names for him, they will then apply for card and hand over the card to him. When he wants to travel, he will fund the accounts and travel with the cards to spend the money. Simple.
Re: Notorious Fraudster Arrested At Kano Airport Again With 848 ATM Cards. Photos by mfm04622: 7:48am On Aug 06, 2017
hokafor:
They should try him in the Islamic court and cut both hands off

Try him for what crime? He didn't steal those cards.
Re: Notorious Fraudster Arrested At Kano Airport Again With 848 ATM Cards. Photos by mfm04622: 7:49am On Aug 06, 2017
stGabrielo:
but when will crime cease in naija for crying out loud??

How is this a crime? What crime did he commit? He didn't steal those cards.
Re: Notorious Fraudster Arrested At Kano Airport Again With 848 ATM Cards. Photos by nnokwa042(m): 8:40am On Aug 06, 2017
Bluffly:

It is yet to seize in USA, Germany, Russia and their likes
now let me ask you, is there 24/7 light water in those countries u mentioned if ur answer is yes then they re corrupt ,let me not talk about our road or kidnapping cases
Re: Notorious Fraudster Arrested At Kano Airport Again With 848 ATM Cards. Photos by Edum13656: 10:26am On Aug 06, 2017
why is abuki venturing into Afonja exclusive field. make dem no try enter Ibo field ooo
Re: Notorious Fraudster Arrested At Kano Airport Again With 848 ATM Cards. Photos by alowonle02(m): 10:32am On Aug 06, 2017
Jostico:
believe me this is criminology in the highest order. he was held 2015 and he gained freedom again. Nigerians it's 848 ATM cards. it's so insane that we're democratic but no Democracy .
He's not the one arrested in 2015.
Re: Notorious Fraudster Arrested At Kano Airport Again With 848 ATM Cards. Photos by Bluffly: 10:40am On Aug 06, 2017
nnokwa042:
now let me ask you, is there 24/7 light water in those countries u mentioned if ur answer is yes then they re corrupt ,let me not talk about our road or kidnapping cases

Who is this that is driving by emotion and rushed to quote me. I responded to the question "when will crime end in this country". How does this question and my response relate to your rush comment.
Re: Notorious Fraudster Arrested At Kano Airport Again With 848 ATM Cards. Photos by Fawklicant: 11:45am On Aug 06, 2017
He comes from the 95% so they'll release him yet again.
Re: Notorious Fraudster Arrested At Kano Airport Again With 848 ATM Cards. Photos by sayisayi(m): 12:29pm On Aug 06, 2017
Waiting to hear Hausa song about this guy....

They will say he is a triumphant warrior....new don fodio....kmt
Re: Notorious Fraudster Arrested At Kano Airport Again With 848 ATM Cards. Photos by NairaEffect(m): 2:46pm On Aug 06, 2017
Haba!

Can't someone bve a bVanker again ko?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Man Over N57.5m Mistakenly Sent To His Company’s Account / Lagos Teacher Impregnates 14-Year-Old Pupil, Remanded In Prison For Defilement / CCTV Footage Of Househelp Forcing Faeces On Madam's Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.