Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,574 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

11 Qualities Men Find Irresistible In Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 11 Qualities Men Find Irresistible In Women (1223 Views)

The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) / 7 Weird Things Men Find Attractive In Women / Hot Pics Of Guys Women Will Find Irresistible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

11 Qualities Men Find Irresistible In Women by DozieInc(m): 5:55pm On Aug 05, 2017
Heterosexual men find women to be very attractive – but not all the time. Believe it or not there are plenty of ways that a woman can “turn off” a man (but that’s a different article). Let’s talk here about the things that men find irresistible in virtually all women.

Independence
Independent people aren’t clingy – no one likes clingy – not for long anyway. By being self-sufficient and able to entertain your own mind, you become someone men want to win over or someone they want to be like.
Sense of humor
I don’t mean you should be a comedian – men might steer away from a “performer” – but if you have a good sense of humor and you like to laugh, then people (and men are people) will want to be around you.

Confidence
When you know your own self-worth, it makes it easier for others to know it too. Despite some stereotypes, men don’t really want a demure, submissive woman. Men (the real ones) prefer a female partner who knows the value of who she is.

Passion
If you like pizza, get excited about it. If you like sex, let him know! If you feel strongly about the plight of indigenous peoples, be active and outspoken. This is a sign of strength and, it just so happens, that men admire that.
Happiness
Nobody likes being around negative people, not for any serious length of time anyway, but everyone likes to be around someone who is happy. If your smile makes me smile, then I want to be around you. If you’re faking your smile, people can see it and will shy away from you. So “don’t worry, be happy.”
“Smartitude”
Your brain is, thankfully, something you can exercise and nourish. Men like women who are smart, but it’s another to be stuck up about it or talk down to people; that would cancel out your smarts.

Kindness
Be nice to those you don’t have to be nice to. People will appreciate your good nature, empathy and compassion. Happiness is the way you feel; kindness is the way you make others feel.

A good communicator
Being socially awkward can be cute, but cute doesn’t really last. Being able to express yourself in a smart and confident way so that people know what you want and who you are, that is magnetic! Think about what you are saying and what it really means. Practice. Great communicators aren’t born – they’re made.

Femininity
What is femininity? I don’t think there’s one universal answer. But I do know that men who like women, like women who are more girly than boyish. It’s not about how you dress or how you vote, it’s about being OK with your own compassion and understanding, and maybe liking pink I guess.

Grace
My grandmother, at a wedding when I was still just a nervous adolescent, told me that “grace is how you walk across a room.” I admit I didn’t get it at the time, but I get it now. It’s deliberate movement, dexterity and simplicity. It’s not flashy and it doesn’t purposely seek attention – but it does capture it.

Maturity
Maturity is acting age-appropriate. When a 5-year-old asks you a serious political question, they come off as “too mature.” When Grandpa shows up at a party wearing clothes from his teenage grandson’s closet, that’s immature. You can still be the life of the party without being vulgar or childish.

http://www.womenworking.com/11-qualities-men-find-irresistible-women/

1 Like

Re: 11 Qualities Men Find Irresistible In Women by DozieInc(m): 6:21pm On Aug 05, 2017
So true... I will mostly avoid clingy women.

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: 11 Qualities Men Find Irresistible In Women by ReneeNuttall(f): 6:23pm On Aug 05, 2017
DozieInc:
So true... I will mostly avoid clingy women.

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
How do u mean sir?pls explain

1 Like

Re: 11 Qualities Men Find Irresistible In Women by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 05, 2017
Re: 11 Qualities Men Find Irresistible In Women by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 05, 2017
This is 100% true
At least for me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 11 Qualities Men Find Irresistible In Women by DozieInc(m): 6:29pm On Aug 05, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

How do u mean sir?pls explain
Sometimes being clingy is synonymous with obsession, it's kind of alarming. I would prefer some level of independence on the ladies part.
Re: 11 Qualities Men Find Irresistible In Women by ReneeNuttall(f): 6:41pm On Aug 05, 2017
DozieInc:

Sometimes being clingy is synonymous with obsession, it's kind of alarming. I would prefer some level of independence on the ladies part.

Oh! I get it.

1 Like

Re: 11 Qualities Men Find Irresistible In Women by ojay2053(m): 7:03pm On Aug 05, 2017
Wow, nice one.
Re: 11 Qualities Men Find Irresistible In Women by Travelking: 7:04pm On Aug 05, 2017
True love
Re: 11 Qualities Men Find Irresistible In Women by nlPoster: 9:24pm On Oct 19, 2019

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Handle This Awkward Situation? / Marrying My 20-year Old Girlfriend / Is This Friendzone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.