Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,064 members, 7,849,301 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:10 PM

A Perfect Val Gift: Toothbrush And Maclean Toothpaste - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Perfect Val Gift: Toothbrush And Maclean Toothpaste (676 Views)

WTF!!! Just Realised I've Been Using Same Toothbrush For 3 Years+ (pic) / To All The Ladies Looking For A Perfect Man (pics Inside) / See What My Girl got for Me, As My Val Gift (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Perfect Val Gift: Toothbrush And Maclean Toothpaste by Chikendo(m): 7:50pm On Feb 11, 2010
Hi everyone, pls i need ur advice on this one. Want to get a val present for my spouse bt im confused on wat to get. I have an option to get a toothbrush and maclean toothpaste. Wat do u tink! Pls i nid ur advice
Re: A Perfect Val Gift: Toothbrush And Maclean Toothpaste by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 11, 2010
Are you subconsciously saying her mouth stinks? There will be no nookie for you that night believe that grin grin grin grin
Re: A Perfect Val Gift: Toothbrush And Maclean Toothpaste by selena(f): 8:17pm On Feb 11, 2010
And do you think that will be romantic?
Re: A Perfect Val Gift: Toothbrush And Maclean Toothpaste by chic2pimp(m): 8:47pm On Feb 11, 2010
selena:

And do you think that will be romantic?
Of course it is wink

Chikendo:

Hi everyone, pls i need your advice on this one. Want to get a val present for my spouse bt im confused on wat to get. I have an option to get a toothbrush and maclean toothpaste. Wat do u tink! Pls i nid your advice
Ride on jare. It's not every year you buy her diamond necklaces.
This shows her that you are spontaneous.
Re: A Perfect Val Gift: Toothbrush And Maclean Toothpaste by daylae(m): 9:03pm On Feb 11, 2010
C'mon poster! U need to do better than that.
Re: A Perfect Val Gift: Toothbrush And Maclean Toothpaste by kitlady02(f): 10:21pm On Feb 11, 2010
lwkm
Re: A Perfect Val Gift: Toothbrush And Maclean Toothpaste by justwise(m): 10:47pm On Feb 11, 2010
How about soap and spunch?
Re: A Perfect Val Gift: Toothbrush And Maclean Toothpaste by g1(m): 10:57pm On Feb 11, 2010
LWKMD Nairaland no go kill me oh grin grin grin shocked shocked
Re: A Perfect Val Gift: Toothbrush And Maclean Toothpaste by Abekeade08(f): 11:11pm On Feb 11, 2010
Poster, if you brought such a val present to me, i'll empty it on your head. Arrant nonsense. undecided
Re: A Perfect Val Gift: Toothbrush And Maclean Toothpaste by googles: 11:52pm On Feb 11, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin
[size=13pt]yes, with local chewing stick, try colgate instead of maclean, get mouthspray,with mouthwash too inshort buy dental floss join cos twill take a lot to make that foul odour leave only God knows how you cope . . . .just buy everytin in double cos you need it too tongue[/size]
Re: A Perfect Val Gift: Toothbrush And Maclean Toothpaste by TOPE20001(f): 11:53pm On Feb 11, 2010
Chikendo:

Hi everyone, pls i need your advice on this one. Want to get a val present for my spouse bt im confused on wat to get. I have an option to get a toothbrush and maclean toothpaste. Wat do u tink! Pls i nid your advice

Rofl . . . .i am beginning to think NL guys are broke ass myself grin grin
Re: A Perfect Val Gift: Toothbrush And Maclean Toothpaste by justwise(m): 12:00am On Feb 12, 2010
TOPE2000!:

Rofl . . . .i am beginning to think NL guys are broke backside myself grin grin

Some
Re: A Perfect Val Gift: Toothbrush And Maclean Toothpaste by Nobody: 12:03am On Feb 12, 2010
TOPE2000!:

Rofl . . . .i am beginning to think NL guys are broke backside myself grin grin
They are all running scared now and looking for every and any reason not to buy gifts grin Cheapskates.
Re: A Perfect Val Gift: Toothbrush And Maclean Toothpaste by maximized(m): 12:23am On Feb 12, 2010
Chikendo:

Your personality score will reduce to -80 if you dare buy her that or does her breath stinks that much and you are not bold enough to tell her verbally? Buy something like customized mirror for her if you can’t afford something classier.
Re: A Perfect Val Gift: Toothbrush And Maclean Toothpaste by oge4real(f): 12:54am On Feb 12, 2010

@Poster,
you are kidding right?
Re: A Perfect Val Gift: Toothbrush And Maclean Toothpaste by mamagee3(f): 12:59am On Feb 12, 2010
It would be so rude and impolite to give a Toothpaste and Toothbrush for Valentine's Day gift.
Re: A Perfect Val Gift: Toothbrush And Maclean Toothpaste by THEAMAKA(f): 12:59am On Feb 12, 2010
the guy is obviously tryna be funny, but however. . .
[size=25pt]FAIL!!![/size]
Re: A Perfect Val Gift: Toothbrush And Maclean Toothpaste by Chikendo(m): 3:16pm On Feb 12, 2010
Tanx ya all on ur advice bt my reason is cost. Dnt get it twisted, her breath is perfect. Peeps pls wat is the cheapest bt valuable gift i kan give to her for val.

(1) (Reply)

Question Of Luv / Amazing Love / What Kind Of A Lover Are You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.