Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,557 members, 7,958,731 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:47 PM

Pics. Shocking. Nnamdi Kanu's Company Is Worth £844 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pics. Shocking. Nnamdi Kanu's Company Is Worth £844 (11016 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Replies Justice Binta Nyako Suggesting Prison To Be Safest For Him / Shocking!! Nnamdi Kanu Fires At Buhari Again.. / UN Diplomat Advices Nnamdi Kanu Ahead Of His Invitation To UN Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pics. Shocking. Nnamdi Kanu's Company Is Worth £844 by kozmicity: 9:16pm On Aug 05, 2017
wristbangle:

Boss, do u know that you can use lamidi cownu networth to buy aba shoe? shocked
God forbid!!!
Dah one na dog food mony oo

1 Like

Re: Pics. Shocking. Nnamdi Kanu's Company Is Worth £844 by SalamRushdie: 9:18pm On Aug 05, 2017
I don't understand the whole hullabaloo about Kanu's Company networth? it's sad that some young Nigerians still beleive that without money you can't possibly be a leader and that is where the problem of this country stems from because such my myopic thinking is what has led the electorate to always abandon better candidates and vote criminals just because they are are perceived to be rich.

2 Likes

Re: Pics. Shocking. Nnamdi Kanu's Company Is Worth £844 by dlondonbadboy: 9:21pm On Aug 05, 2017
tsdarkside:

look....call buhari whatever you want....but with buhari things are happening atleast...he is not even here sef....buhari is practicaly not even in charge..

the federal goverment is even working without buhari...we dont even need a president in nigeria to get things done...

the north is building food pyramids again....nigerians are talking about 24h electricity...with jonathan in charge we couldnt even dare think of this things..we had boko and petrol nonesense...

Hypocrisy would finish you if you are not careful...So no more Bokoharam is that your argument? GEJ was a failure. Buhari cannot be called a failure because that would be a huge insult to failures..Buhari is (or should I say was, cos we don't know if he is dead) an abomination.

The subject of discussion here is Director. What do you have against Nnamdi kanu? He is not rich? Really?

1 Like

Re: Pics. Shocking. Nnamdi Kanu's Company Is Worth £844 by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 05, 2017
What has his worth got to do with his struggles?

4 Likes

Re: Pics. Shocking. Nnamdi Kanu's Company Is Worth £844 by limeta(f): 10:39pm On Aug 05, 2017
Sanchez01:

Are you guys all the same; like do you reason like people who would not readily engage their thoughts but their hearts?

The thread reads 'Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor, What Was His Occupation?', which directly implies 'what jobs or job did he do prior to his gubernatorial role?'. Answers came forth and you all shifted the entire pitch, asking how he was able to own half of Lagos when some people had already claimed 90%.

Tinubu is corrupt like other politicians and yes, he most likely fleeced Lagos to enrich himself but this was never the question asked. An average 2*2 shop owner would need to arm himself with nothing less than N300K+ to get a shop in a strategic location in Lagos, yet, a company was formed with less the aforementioned while a paltry £122 pounds is all that stands other than liabilities.

For the umpteenth time, what was Kanu's job before he declared himself the supreme leader of Fanyogo?

What you on about
Re: Pics. Shocking. Nnamdi Kanu's Company Is Worth £844 by DocHMD: 10:48pm On Aug 05, 2017
ettybaba:
Nnamumu kanu's worth cannot even buy a treated Alsatian puppy.
A dog is worth more than nnamumu kanu and his dumb followers.

I thought you all said he sold drugs and was a yahoo boy. yoruba muslims want us to believe that Kanu is so pauperized he paid for Tuition in his entire 4 years as student in London Guildhall University with his saliva and cowries. Morons! grin

As if they would have loved him if he had looted millions to start IPOB like their gbana lord of bourdillon. grin

The humble beginning of Kanu without any record of crime unlike your Thiefnubuu gbana lord (according to your findings) is a big testament to his credibility which you gbana-smoking muslims of eweduland have been fighting like retardedd monkeys to discredit albeit unsuccesfully. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Pics. Shocking. Nnamdi Kanu's Company Is Worth £844 by sorry1(m): 11:12pm On Aug 05, 2017
Ok let me agree witth you that kanu is a poor man,so you are telling us that a poor man has no say nor right, you jus reason like a typical nigeriann with a deluded thinking prowesss undecided
AntiWailer:
No wonder he is leading a clownish campaign powered by 1mbeciles.

Ask any educated ibo about Biafra, they hiss and ignore u.

Only riff raff and jobless boys scream.

The worth of his company speaks volume about the kind of eediots behind him. Frustrated souls.

The eediots will start quoting me soon as if I am stock exchange grin

1 Like

Re: Pics. Shocking. Nnamdi Kanu's Company Is Worth £844 by AntiWailer: 11:23pm On Aug 05, 2017
sorry1:
Ok let me agree witth you that kanu is a poor man,so you are telling us that a poor man has no say nor right, you jus reason like a typical nigeriann with a deluded thinking prowesss undecided

Typical Biafra clown. They don't think before they jump.

Let me assume you are not pretending but actually lack basic comprehension skills, The argument is that if that eediot can not run a successful company then there is no hope for Biafra.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pics. Shocking. Nnamdi Kanu's Company Is Worth £844 by wristbangle: 11:33pm On Aug 05, 2017
kozmicity:

God forbid!!!
Dah one na dog food mony oo
grin

1 Like

Re: Pics. Shocking. Nnamdi Kanu's Company Is Worth £844 by enemybulldozer(m): 11:38pm On Aug 05, 2017
ThatCEO:
Since this is generating a lot of debates, I believe we should set things straight. The IPOB god doesn't have a job but blind people everywhere. Igbos themselves updated this information to clear his name but a lot of people didn't look further. I didn't too, untill I was less busy n dug deeper.

I know some people who still ask for okpa money from their parents (I love okpa anyway) will call me jobless instead of asking themselves this salient question. I only wonder when they we will be wise.

If Kanu was washing plates at Starbucks, or doing pizza delivery on an electric bike, or entertaining children as a clown in birthday parties, or doing shift as a security at London's subway, he should let us know. I will be the first person to defend him. No shame in honest money.

Feel free to insult if it will make you happy but after doing that, be sensible and address the message too. Meanwhile, if you know you cannot afford to buy Dilector's company, don't laugh.
Biafra must come and kanu is the arrow head if you cannot deal with this kukuma hang yourself!

2 Likes

Re: Pics. Shocking. Nnamdi Kanu's Company Is Worth £844 by PDJT: 11:56pm On Aug 05, 2017
-Atleast he had an honest day job. Do you know how many business ventures those successful people you know had, which didn't do so well?
-Meanwhile, that information you see there is more complicated than you can comprehend. How many of you know that Chelsea FC was sold for £1, just like many other reputable companies in the UK? Too complex for you lots here...

-What matters is what Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, Ohamadike 1, is doing now. Which is very commendable and a selfless service to our people, Biafrans. Debate him or shift one side!

-Kids everywhere. I bet the OP is a timid civil servant. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Pics. Shocking. Nnamdi Kanu's Company Is Worth £844 by tsdarkside(m): 12:06am On Aug 06, 2017
dlondonbadboy:

Hypocrisy would finish you if you are not careful...So no more Bokoharam is that your argument? GEJ was a failure. Buhari cannot be called a failure because that would be a huge insult to failures..Buhari is (or should I say was, cos we don't know if he is dead) an abomination.

The subject of discussion here is Director. What do you have against Nnamdi kanu? He is not rich? Really?

the funny part is,buhari is not even in charge and things are better than jonathan in charge.....when did you waited last for petrol??..

because you hate islam doesnt mean everybody must hate islam too...we that voted buhari didnt voted him because of religion...

if jonathan was still in charge and boko was not decimated then join a animal called kanu to it then nigeria would be already at war...

you can not get biafra without a war...forget it...

you have already listened to that halfcast to call the northerners animals...why shouldnt the northerners call you igbos animals back too..??..

two can play this game....a war against igbos will profit the northerners alot....

2 Likes

Re: Pics. Shocking. Nnamdi Kanu's Company Is Worth £844 by dlondonbadboy: 6:22am On Aug 06, 2017
tsdarkside:

the funny part is,buhari is not even in charge and things are better than jonathan in charge.....when did you waited last for petrol??..

because you hate islam doesnt mean everybody must hate islam too...we that voted buhari didnt voted him because of religion...

if jonathan was still in charge and boko was not decimated then join a animal called kanu to it then nigeria would be already at war...

you can not get biafra without a war...forget it...

you have already listened to that halfcast to call the northerners animals...why shouldnt the northerners call you igbos animals back too..??..

two can play this game....a war against igbos will profit the northerners alot....

Igbos don't like Hausas, Hausas don't like igbos....yet, you want us to remain together by fire by force?

And stop mentioning goodluck and Buhari. The first is a failure, the latter is a disaster. Nigeria has experienced 'recession twice and guess who was in charge on both occasions...

Anyway, all these ones na just talk.....BIAFRA would come and it would come without war and it would come very soon. But if we would have to fight war to be free...so be it!
Re: Pics. Shocking. Nnamdi Kanu's Company Is Worth £844 by tsdarkside(m): 6:32am On Aug 06, 2017
dlondonbadboy:

Igbos don't like Hausas, Hausas don't like igbos....yet, you want us to remain together by fire by force?

And stop mentioning goodluck and Buhari. The first is a failure, the latter is a disaster. Nigeria has experienced 'recession twice and guess who was in charge on both occasions...

Anyway, all these ones na just talk.....BIAFRA would come and it would come without war and it would come very soon. But if we would have to fight war to be free...so be it!

we went into recession as soon as the oil price fell...has nothing to do with buhari..

we were already in recession since 2008...the ol world went into recession in 2008...

stop been sooo emotional...you are irritating...

2 Likes

Re: Pics. Shocking. Nnamdi Kanu's Company Is Worth £844 by Okoroawusa: 6:44am On Aug 06, 2017
IPOB n RADIO BIAFRA r registered companies in london.

Check out www.192.com/radio.

Fraudster!

1 Like

Re: Pics. Shocking. Nnamdi Kanu's Company Is Worth £844 by Okoroawusa: 6:47am On Aug 06, 2017
tsdarkside:

we went into recession as soon as the oil price fell...has nothing to do with buhari..

we were already in recession since 2008...the ol world went into recession in 2008...

bro,y r u educating him?

Let him wallow in his ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: Pics. Shocking. Nnamdi Kanu's Company Is Worth £844 by tsdarkside(m): 7:00am On Aug 06, 2017
Okoroawusa:

bro,y r u educating him?

Let him wallow in his ignorance.

its like they dont care about the truth no more...crazy..

if its war they want they can have it...

lets beat each other up....finish trying to reason with them....

2 Likes

Re: Pics. Shocking. Nnamdi Kanu's Company Is Worth £844 by Sammiejokes(m): 7:55am On Aug 06, 2017
SalamRushdie:
I don't understand the whole hullabaloo about Kanu's Company networth? it's sad that some young Nigerians still beleive that without money you can't possibly be a leader and that is where the problem of this country stems from because such my myopic thinking is what has led the electorate to always abandon better candidates and vote criminals just because they are are perceived to be rich.
Your comprehension is as low as 1kb. Any man that want to take leadership position must show result in his personal life, work life. Dino melaye no known profession than politics, saraki was a medical doctor before being a bank MD. What was nnamdi's profession? Tell us his success story that can be verified.
Re: Pics. Shocking. Nnamdi Kanu's Company Is Worth £844 by newbornmacho(m): 7:59am On Aug 06, 2017
ettybaba:
Nnamumu kanu's worth cannot even buy a treated Alsatian puppy.
A dog is worth more than nnamumu kanu and his dumb followers.
And yet in a short period he has galvanized a movement that is giving you and your slave masters convulsions. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Pics. Shocking. Nnamdi Kanu's Company Is Worth £844 by dlondonbadboy: 9:28am On Aug 06, 2017
tsdarkside:

In 1983 nko?
Re: Pics. Shocking. Nnamdi Kanu's Company Is Worth £844 by SalamRushdie: 10:41am On Aug 06, 2017
Sammiejokes:

Your comprehension is as low as 1kb. Any man that want to take leadership position must show result in his personal life, work life. Dino melaye no known profession than politics, saraki was a medical doctor before being a bank MD. What was nnamdi's profession? Tell us his success story that can be verified.

You are the one lacking basic comprehension oo..The question here is not about his profession but the financial position of his company ..from the name of the company alone you should know he was into some sort of business consultancy or analysis ..the fact his business is worth just over 800 pounds should be the reason to cast him .
Re: Pics. Shocking. Nnamdi Kanu's Company Is Worth £844 by tsdarkside(m): 10:49am On Aug 06, 2017
dlondonbadboy:

In 1983 nko?

their was always somewhat recession...i dont know all the dates...its not my job to know all of them...

1 Like

Re: Pics. Shocking. Nnamdi Kanu's Company Is Worth £844 by dlondonbadboy: 10:53am On Aug 06, 2017
tsdarkside:

their was always somewhat recession...i dont know all the dates...its not my job to know all of them...

Go and sitdown!
Re: Pics. Shocking. Nnamdi Kanu's Company Is Worth £844 by ipromise: 11:06am On Aug 06, 2017
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo 2020: APC Releases Guidelines For Primary Election / Terrorism: We're Still Investigating Sowore’s Phones For Links - DSS Tells Court / Goodluck Jonathan Says Mend Is Not Responsible For Abuja Attacks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.