Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

Eight Men Arrested While Stealing Telecommunication Mast Equipment. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Eight Men Arrested While Stealing Telecommunication Mast Equipment. Photos (22563 Views)

Thief Electrocuted While Stealing Cables From A Transformer In Delta(photos) / Thief Trapped While Stealing Fuel In Anambra. Photos / Thief Loses His Memory In Delta As Electricity Shock Him While Stealing. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eight Men Arrested While Stealing Telecommunication Mast Equipment. Photos by Okasha88: 10:28pm On Aug 05, 2017
Because you're stupid, that's why you don't have a common sense to reason what's reality
Re: Eight Men Arrested While Stealing Telecommunication Mast Equipment. Photos by Kruzilano(m): 10:28pm On Aug 05, 2017
Out of 8, 5 are afonja.. Brown roof Republic

1 Like

Re: Eight Men Arrested While Stealing Telecommunication Mast Equipment. Photos by Leonbonapart(m): 10:29pm On Aug 05, 2017
Angeleena:

watch ur back bro,u ain't safe then...
no ooooo!!!! He's a brother trust me
Re: Eight Men Arrested While Stealing Telecommunication Mast Equipment. Photos by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 10:32pm On Aug 05, 2017
Bolustical:
Table tops too have joined in the development of my Ogun state. grin grin grin\

I don't think I have seen any situation where any SWer have been paraded alongside Igbos anywhere in the five villages of their regions

But our hard workers are everywhere developing and co-developing other regions with crime.

Re: Eight Men Arrested While Stealing Telecommunication Mast Equipment. Photos by Angeleena(m): 10:35pm On Aug 05, 2017
Leonbonapart:
no ooooo!!!! He's a brother trust me
oh dear!!!! trust him not, u can't trust this people..they are fair weather friends..permit me to weep for u..pls

1 Like

Re: Eight Men Arrested While Stealing Telecommunication Mast Equipment. Photos by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 05, 2017
Luxuryconsult:
bros, igbos are the root of thier problems in Nigeria.. The coup led by kaduna then was way too early and ever since then you've turned yourself to enemies to the north and you people are not as strong as they are.. They'd defeat you anyday anytime even in your dreams.. And today i wonder what tinubu and the likes of other yoruba leaders and yoruba as a tribe has done to your tribe that made you people think yoruba is also an enemy.. Or now because you are not in good terms with the hausas we're supposed to fight them too, hun? For what cause? Nigeria was handed over to them and there's nothing i think we can do about it.. They are Nigeria.. I just pray and hope your fight for your own republic will turn true. You people are so filled with hatred these days towards every tribe. Why? And in the beginning, it was not so. The igbos i once knew were kind hearted and loving. It's obvious i ain't seeing them anymore.

FYI, I prefer an Hausa man a million times over a Yoruba man.

You lots have been attacking Igbos and calling us all sort of names thinking we are stuppid right?

For your information, the Hausas can only defeat Igbos because the military installations are in their abode. Take it from them and declare an all fight ground. Then come back and repeat this your vomit.

2 Likes

Re: Eight Men Arrested While Stealing Telecommunication Mast Equipment. Photos by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 05, 2017
ExcelNG:

FYI, I prefer an Hausa man a million times over a Yoruba man.

You lots have been attacking Igbos and calling us all sort of names thinking we are stuppid right?

For your information, the Hausas can only defeat Igbos because the military installations are in their abode. Take it from them and declare an all fight ground. Then come back and repeat this your vomit.
my brother, yoruba has no time to spew trash.. After kanu entered you peoples head like madness you started fighting evry tribe and also because osinbajo became a vice president.. And wether you take the millitary from them or not, they'd defeat you anyday anytime sir.. They are heartless and you know that yourself.. But all the same i wish you well.. Either you'd preffer an hausa man over yoruba man.. It's your cup of tea, but one thing i want you to know is that the hausa man you choosed over a yoruba man is/wolud be your worst nightmare. Bye.

1 Like

Re: Eight Men Arrested While Stealing Telecommunication Mast Equipment. Photos by linearity: 10:46pm On Aug 05, 2017
Leonbonapart:
Ipob and afonjas collaborate for real life while we fight here on nairaland.... i be comfirm igbo guy and my best friend here in Europe he's actually a Yoruba guy. The trust we have for each other has no secondary

The both of us can't stop laffing at comments on nairaland between the two ethnics

I doubt if those who 'fight' on Nairaland will actually do same, if they meet in real life.

Most jests here against one tribe or the other are jokes and met to elucidate laughter and whoever take them seriously is on the wrong footing.
Re: Eight Men Arrested While Stealing Telecommunication Mast Equipment. Photos by MadCow1: 10:50pm On Aug 05, 2017
[img]https://www.nationalhelm.co/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Capture-38.png[/img]

See how Chinedu and Evans have entered one chance because of bad friends. angry
Re: Eight Men Arrested While Stealing Telecommunication Mast Equipment. Photos by muller101(m): 10:52pm On Aug 05, 2017
nextprince:
Henpery EVANS and Chinedu Eze are actually the gang leaders, the names aren't arranged in the order of seniority.
madness @its peak.better enroll in a mental assylum for proper rehabilitation
Re: Eight Men Arrested While Stealing Telecommunication Mast Equipment. Photos by nextprince: 10:55pm On Aug 05, 2017
muller101:
madness @its peak. better enroll in a mental assylum for proper rehabilitation

Mynd44, OAM4J Lalasticlala seun, pls is this not a blatant violation of rule 2? Just asking.
Re: Eight Men Arrested While Stealing Telecommunication Mast Equipment. Photos by muller101(m): 10:55pm On Aug 05, 2017
femi4:
Evans again
grin even tunde olayinka idowu dey their
Re: Eight Men Arrested While Stealing Telecommunication Mast Equipment. Photos by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 05, 2017
Luxuryconsult:
my brother, yoruba has no time to spew trash.. After kanu entered you peoples head like madness you started fighting evry tribe and also because osinbajo became a vice president.. And wether you take the millitary from them or not, they'd defeat you anyday anytime sir.. They are heartless and you know that yourself.. But all the same i wish you well.. Either you'd preffer an hausa man over yoruba man.. It's your cup of tea, but one thing i want you to know is that the hausa man you choosed over a yoruba man is/wolud be your worst nightmare. Bye.

Absolute Thrash

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eight Men Arrested While Stealing Telecommunication Mast Equipment. Photos by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:56pm On Aug 05, 2017
AFONJAS nah Them...

1 Like

Re: Eight Men Arrested While Stealing Telecommunication Mast Equipment. Photos by Eluwilussit(m): 10:59pm On Aug 05, 2017
nextprince:
Henpery EVANS and Chinedu Eze are actually the gang leaders, the names aren't arranged in the order of seniority.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eight Men Arrested While Stealing Telecommunication Mast Equipment. Photos by Ttipsy(f): 11:08pm On Aug 05, 2017
Nbote:
NCAN com and see IPOB/Afonja Collabo oooo....
what's Afonja??
Re: Eight Men Arrested While Stealing Telecommunication Mast Equipment. Photos by muller101(m): 11:10pm On Aug 05, 2017
nextprince:

Mynd44, OAM4J Lalasticlala seun, pls is this not a blatant violation of rule 2? Just asking.
look for the report link and click on the link . U can even mail the super mods. Bigot
Re: Eight Men Arrested While Stealing Telecommunication Mast Equipment. Photos by UncutSk(m): 11:18pm On Aug 05, 2017
Smh afonjas
Re: Eight Men Arrested While Stealing Telecommunication Mast Equipment. Photos by akpamuomenka: 11:20pm On Aug 05, 2017
Bolustical:

I don't think I have seen any situation where any SWer have been paraded alongside Igbos anywhere in the five villages of their regions

But our hard workers are everywhere developing and co-developing other regions with crime.

Afonjans are fake. They always post pics of foreigners using it to spite the Igbos but ours are original. When we say they have tribal marks of iniquity, we prove it with original pics like this.

Re: Eight Men Arrested While Stealing Telecommunication Mast Equipment. Photos by bobokunlexzy: 11:26pm On Aug 05, 2017
nextprince:

grin
nextprince:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eight Men Arrested While Stealing Telecommunication Mast Equipment. Photos by bobokunlexzy: 11:28pm On Aug 05, 2017
Leonbonapart:
Ipob and afonjas collaborate for real life while we fight here on nairaland.... i be comfirm igbo guy and my best friend here in Europe he's actually a Yoruba guy. The trust we have for each other has no secondary

The both of us can't stop laffing at comments on nairaland between the two ethnics

Gbam! u nail am
Re: Eight Men Arrested While Stealing Telecommunication Mast Equipment. Photos by akpamuomenka: 11:31pm On Aug 05, 2017
Luxuryconsult:

You mean the type of defeat you suffered in their hands at mile 12?.
Re: Eight Men Arrested While Stealing Telecommunication Mast Equipment. Photos by bobokunlexzy: 11:32pm On Aug 05, 2017
Bolustical:

Chai! This one is strong
Re: Eight Men Arrested While Stealing Telecommunication Mast Equipment. Photos by divineshare(m): 12:20am On Aug 06, 2017
nextprince:

Chill

Chinedu has to be there to enable them think faster and also to connect the host (afonja) to the buyers.
Re: Eight Men Arrested While Stealing Telecommunication Mast Equipment. Photos by Ashley86400: 12:29am On Aug 06, 2017
Summary. .
We're all in this together.
Before anybody start calling names.
Re: Eight Men Arrested While Stealing Telecommunication Mast Equipment. Photos by Nbote(m): 12:31am On Aug 06, 2017
Ttipsy:
what's Afonja??
Carefully follow dis thread and U jus might learn...
Re: Eight Men Arrested While Stealing Telecommunication Mast Equipment. Photos by Ttipsy(f): 12:41am On Aug 06, 2017
Nbote:

Carefully follow dis thread and U jus might learn...
following
Re: Eight Men Arrested While Stealing Telecommunication Mast Equipment. Photos by BabaRamotu1988: 2:41am On Aug 06, 2017
Leonbonapart:

see bro that your friend must be yeroba Christian

yeroba Christians are very good people just like igbos

the problem with yerobas are yeroba Muslims
thank me later

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Trigger-Happy Soldier Kills Fruit Vendor In Zamfara Over Banana / Student Caught At Lagos Airport With 10.255kg Of Drugs Hidden In Garri / Man Nabbed By Security Agents While Trying To Hijack A Mercedes Benz. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.