Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Signs Of ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIPS - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Signs Of ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIPS (392 Views)

''olusegun Obasanjo's Letter To Me Was Abusive'' Buhari Says In Washington D.C. / Abusive Management Style In LAPO Microfinance Bank / 5 Signs Of A Fake Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Signs Of ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIPS by premium9ja(m): 8:24pm On Aug 05, 2017
Are you in an abusive relationship which affects your freedom, curtails your independence and spoils the entire happiness of life?
Are you well equipped with the knowledge and information on the ways of recognizing when the partner turns into abusive?

Many people go on moving ahead with abusive partners as they misunderstand the abusive behavior of the partners as possessiveness, extra care or over affection.
But it is, in fact, an abnormality in relationships and if not realized in time and mended in the way it should be, abusive behavior can spoil the relationship and affect the entire peaceful atmosphere of life itself. Certain people misconceive abusiveness as physical attack or dominance. But in fact, abuse can be emotional, psychological, financial sexual or physical.

Abusive behavior is the result of imbalanced or unstable mentalities of the partner. When he/ she takes control over the partner or tries to express the affection excessively, it may become abusive. Abusive relationships are unhealthy and destructive for both the partners in a relationship..

Change your Circle!

http://www.premium9ja.com/2017/08/signs-of-abusive-relationships.html?m=0

(1) (Reply)

How I Knew My 2nd Husband Was The One For Me – Monalisa Chinda / Edo State Is Not Testing The Competence Of Public Servants, Says Obasek / What Makes African Culture African?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.