Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,123 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

How To Deactivate Call Tapping - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Deactivate Call Tapping (9538 Views)

How To: Deactivate MTN CNN News / How To Deactivate/delete 2go Account / Codes For Tapping Calls With Your Phone From Another Phone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Deactivate Call Tapping by sunboy(m): 8:46pm On Feb 11, 2010
My friend has been complaining about his call being tapped by one of his calls and do tell him whatever he is talking with his gf , i found some codes similar on this forum some time ago but i cant find it anymore, can anyone help ?
Re: How To Deactivate Call Tapping by Akerekoroabijawara(m): 9:57pm On Feb 11, 2010
Wait for me
Re: How To Deactivate Call Tapping by Ebuks: 9:00am On Feb 13, 2010
sunboy:

My friend has been complaining about his call being tapped by one of his calls and do tell him whatever he is talking with his gf , i found some codes similar on this forum some time ago but i cant find it anymore, can anyone help ?
how true is dis?
Re: How To Deactivate Call Tapping by Ebuks: 9:03am On Feb 13, 2010
Akerekoroabijawara:

Wait for me
taking u so much time 2 consult your oracle.
Re: How To Deactivate Call Tapping by Akerekoroabijawara(m): 1:28pm On Feb 13, 2010
I'm sorry.It seems they are sleep.I have to wait till they are awake.Bear with me
Re: How To Deactivate Call Tapping by sunboy(m): 9:32pm On Feb 13, 2010
@ebuks , yes its real
Re: How To Deactivate Call Tapping by Ebuks: 10:57pm On Feb 13, 2010
Make me understand sometin. How does it work?
Re: How To Deactivate Call Tapping by Phillfree(m): 8:05am On Feb 16, 2010
@Ebuks, go sleep grin
Re: How To Deactivate Call Tapping by Ebuks: 12:00am On Feb 17, 2010
@phill. U should rather do e sleeping bc i want to really know how true and effec it is.
Re: How To Deactivate Call Tapping by Imohbyron(m): 11:21am On Feb 17, 2010
C lie!
Re: How To Deactivate Call Tapping by Ebuks: 10:18am On Feb 18, 2010
sunboy:

@ebuks , yes its real
there is notin like call taping. Ve made research. I discoved an application dat when u instal on person's phone it directs his or her both received and dialled calls to your mail box. There u can read every said. But it rarely works on our networks. Noting like call taping. Pls

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Android Apps To Stream Live Sports In 2020! / Mtn Shared Data Bundle Deactivation / SpareOne-Plus: Phone With A Battery That Lasts 15 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.