Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,686 members, 7,831,126 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Marshall Plan For Igbos Residing In The North - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Marshall Plan For Igbos Residing In The North (1953 Views)

Igbos Residing Arnd Okota Fear 4 Their Lives As OPC Allegedly Threatens Reprisal / Jonathan Did Nothing For Igbos – Amaechi Explodes / Hausa Ultimatum To Igbos Residing In The North; My Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marshall Plan For Igbos Residing In The North by dudebuck: 10:49am On Aug 06, 2017
nedu666:
they dont need any rescue. you cannot rescue foolish people. if after the event of 66 and subsequent riots an igbo man is still in the north. it tells u a set of people dat hve learnt notin. we cannot b blackmailed because of stupid igbos up north. ipod or no ipod. d lives of igbos up north will always b used to blackmail the igbo man. so its better they relocate for good or b killed for good.
Exactly Bro! I have said it times without number. Fvck them! The good of Biafra cannot be sacrificed because of these people in the devil's abode.
Re: Marshall Plan For Igbos Residing In The North by dudebuck: 10:53am On Aug 06, 2017
Yyeske:
Did you just say 10million when Kano alone harbours 3-4.million Igbos.. FYI, we have about 70% of our population living outside Igboland.
Try insert the referendum into the constitution before requesting for it because Nigeria can't give you what it doesn't have
when did you do the census? Or you are just pulling statistics from your Anus? 90% of Igbo leave in Igbo land.

2 Likes

Re: Marshall Plan For Igbos Residing In The North by pazienza(m): 10:59am On Aug 06, 2017
Yyeske:
Did you just say 10million when Kano alone harbours 3-4.million Igbos.. FYI, we have about 70% of our population living outside Igboland.
Try insert the referendum into the constitution before requesting for it because Nigeria can't give you what it doesn't have

We have millions of Igbos living outside Nigeria too.

But it's not true that 70% of Igbo population are living outside Igboland.

2 Likes

Re: Marshall Plan For Igbos Residing In The North by pazienza(m): 11:02am On Aug 06, 2017
OP.
The issue with the set of Igbos we have living in the North today, is that they are mostly the stubborn types, they have no plans of relocating back, most of them are ready to do anything, including throwing the rest of us in SE/SS(Igbo parts) under the bus, if it comes down to that, just to preserve their investments up North.

That's my impression after encounter with some of them.

I just pray I'm wrong. Because if not, alot could go wrong.

1 Like

Re: Marshall Plan For Igbos Residing In The North by GoldenChiddy: 9:25am On Nov 11, 2017
There's a lot of igbo culture being promoted within the igbo-British community. Have a look at the channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuZjPkvP-C8&feature=youtu.be

(1) (2) (Reply)

HURIWA Alleges Maltreatment Of Igbo Ethnic Nationality By Buhari - The Guardian / What Is Causing Muric To Incite Religion In Yoruba Land / 2019: PDP, SDP, APGA, 39 Other Parties Move To Produce One Candidate .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.